Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Looks like her Twitter was either hacked or her management are cashing in on her death, they've set up a GoFundMe page already on "behalf of her family".

10+ Year Old Account
    Supposedly from what I read the security didn't use metal detectors, they just checked peoples bags and patted them down.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    Supposedly from what I read the security didn't use metal detectors, they just checked peoples bags and patted them down.
    Well, they did a piss poor job in this case if they patted everyone down.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Well, they did a piss poor job in this case if they patted everyone down.
    seriously, how do you miss TWO handguns and a LARGE hunting knife?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    They were too busy hunting your precious ponies. I hear pony meat tastes delicious.
    Horse meat is delicious and leaner than beef, just saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    A fucking waste of life and talent, tells you everything about how fucked up gun control is when a young woman who shares her love of music and video games can be gunned down in the street.

There's no justification for it, and no justification for the fact her killer had access to the tools to achieve this. I'm just disgusted at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mithfin View Post
    This actually the point I'm baffled no gun advocates understand. Most common arguments are: "Criminals do not obey laws", "You can get a gun anywhere", "He could've done it with a knife". Yes, criminals do not obey laws, but these demented fucks who shoot up schools and young girls ain't no criminals. They are sick and likely are suffering from the most crippling social anxiety ever. How on earth a person like that would find willpower to actively seek and contact criminal gun sellers and actually communicate with them to buy a gun? How an untrained basement dweller fatally stabs someone with a knife before he gets torn apart by the crowd? Really sad that innocent people keep dying like that just because for some people to shoot a gun is easier than to say "hi", and these people can just buy the gun in a vending machine.
    No doubt in my mind, this killer was an extreme social outcast who spent years of his life in a dark room watching Youtube videos, watching this girl sing replay after replay... becoming intoxicated by her beauty, and knowing someone as gross as he could never have her. He gets depressed, which leads to self-loathing, which leads to anger and hatred. He drives across state just to end this girl's life as if it was somehow her fault for being so gorgeous and so impossible for him to acquire. Same reason that Japanese pop singer was shot by the crazed otaku in Japan.

Its always beautiful women targetted by serial killers, and rapists. Why? Same reason I fear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    didn't see this posted here yet, here's your killer.

Orlando, Florida, police have identified the man who shot and killed singer Christina Grimmie as Kevin James Loibl, 27, he was carrying two handguns with additional magazines and a large hunting knife."

wtf is that hairstyle looks like a super failed mullet, and hes ginger so he will rot in hell

- - - Updated - - -

oh hes from florida, floridaman does it again

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Where was the army of good guys with guns to stop this? That's all the gun control we need, right?
    Are you being serious right now. I'll willing to bet first off it was a fucking gun free zone as usual. Second if you look to see who was playing at the concert it was mostly teen girls there an not many people who would be carrying in the first place. There was no armed security at the location either so as usual it was a liberal wonderland shooting gallery.

Sad she was a very talented singer, loved her Titanium cover.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Good guys with guns didn't save the day, m8. They didn't save the day.
    Good guys arent allowed to have guns in gun free zones

- - - Updated - - -

watch her just kill it at 1:20

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    More American Gun Violence
    You Yanks should have listened to Obama and done something about it.
    Meanwhile, in an alternate reality:

Gamer girl Youtube singer Christina Grimmie stabbed to death in Orlando after show.
    Gamer girl Youtube singer Christina Grimmie beaten to death with a 2x4 in Orlando after show.
    Gamer girl Youtube singer Christina Grimmie strangled to death in Orlando after show.
    Gamer girl Youtube singer Christina Grimmie axed through the skull in Orlando after show.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    So sad, I started watching her videos on youtube. Seriously, we have a mental health issue in this country that no one talking about doing anything about.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    That's a shame. What makes a guy go "I love you, I can't have you so now I have to shoot you"?
    Mental health.

It was this chick? Now i'm kind of bummed. Her voice was a gem, and she was very attractive to boot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    How the fuck do you miss two guns and a hand knife?

Did he have them lodged in his ass or something?

The story will go dead once it comes out he wasn't a registered right winger.

7+ Year Old Account
    A 27 year old balding ginger. That fits the picture of a creepy as fuck beta male that was so desperate for attention.

Forever alone like most of these clowns on MMO champion.

Infracted- Keep it Civil
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2016-06-12 at 03:12 AM.

This young man was obviously troubled and suffering a great deal. Society failed this man.

That is so sad to hear, I never heard of her before, but I will say that it is sad to hear someone who still have so much going for themselves getting their life taken away from some Psycho. If your going to commit suicide please leave other out of it and do it to yourself only.

Prayer go out to her family and may she Rest in Peace. As for him if there is a Hell, or if he has to walk the earth forever restless, I hope he does.
    Last edited by Kioshi; 2016-06-12 at 02:46 AM.

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Men feeling entitled to women isn't uncommon.
    Oh for fucks sake. It was a tragedy performed by a stalker. Can we keep the man hating out of it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Hmm, he doesn't look like a Muslim?