Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    To me it is. This goes back to the "would you kill baby Hitler knowing what he would become?" My answer would be yes, I wouldn't even hesitate. Once someone gets put into the evil category(rape, murder, cartel type dealings), I feel like they lose any right for anyone to feel bad about their eventual deaths.
    Why not kill those who create the conditions that create Hitler's?

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    To me it is. This goes back to the "would you kill baby Hitler knowing what he would become?" My answer would be yes, I wouldn't even hesitate. Once someone gets put into the evil category(rape, murder, cartel type dealings), I feel like they lose any right for anyone to feel bad about their eventual deaths.
    If there is any chance I can prevent him from becoming like that, if try and save him. If adopt him and change his name. So at least you will hate Leeroy Jenkins and not Hitler if I fail.

But if it is a forgone conclusion, then I still would not. Cause that means I am guaranteed to fail anyway as he is guaranteed to grow up evil.

Nitpicking I know. I just think that the best option would be to actually raise the kid right and try. Stay close. The day he gives a public speech on a soapbox , off him then. No reason to not let the kid enjoy a little life first.

No it wouldn't be, I think the eye for an eye stem needs to go. For two main reasons, no one has the right to take a life and secondly, we use humane execution methods, for the murderer it's over in seconds, now if he's in jail for the rest of his life, he's suffering.

Also, I'm all for animal rights, conservation etc (hell its the line of work I'm going into) but if your placing animal cruelty above murders rapisTs and I assume pedos since you said worst of all, well your just wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    No it wouldn't be, I think the eye for an eye stem needs to go. For two main reasons, no one has the right to take a life and secondly, we use humane execution methods, for the murderer it's over in seconds, now if he's in jail for the rest of his life, he's suffering.

Also, I'm all for animal rights, conservation etc (hell its the line of work I'm going into) but if your placing animal cruelty above murders rapisTs and I assume pedos since you said worst of all, well your just wrong
    "Human life is valuable"
    "Human life is worth nothing"

Those are the signals you are sending out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post

Not disagreeing with you. Just quoting cause your post planted this thought in my head.

Our prisons are too cushy. We need tiers. Not by security, but by harshness.

Get busted for something trivial? I dunno, weed or beating off on the sidewalk... You get a nice white collar prison with decent food, a commissary and other basic stuff.

Get busted for generally being an ass? Robbery or battery or some shit? Normal people jail. You share a cell with bubba and you may or may not be raped. Dems the breaks, I wish you luck.

Get convicted of child rape, murder or basically proving you have no regard for human life? You go to an underground Aliens type prison. You don't see light. You do hard labor. All your guards are ex navy seals and you eat only whatever mush gives you the required nutrients to live. No calls. No visits. If you kill yourself, the guards get a bonus.

Random inspections will be had to ensure you don't get abused by the guards (beaten, raped etc) but other than that no one gives a shit about you. You stay your full sentence and then they inplant a tracking chip in your colon or something so if you fuck up you get brought back for another 20. Even if you steal a pack of gum.

Quote Originally Posted by bvix View Post
    "Human life is valuable"
    "Human life is worth nothing"

Those are the signals you are sending out.
    Hm. Let me slightly rephrase that for you to understand easier

No one should have the right to kill another or give the order to kill -
    But that doesn't mean someone gets to walk away free if they do commit murder, I believe it should be a indefinite life sentence, that you die in that bed of old age. When i say suffer I might have been better saying deprived of luxurys. Minimal contact with others, most basic diet that doesn't cause malnutrition, none of these play times of a pool, gym or TV times. Literally just a cell, with a bed and toilet. In my books that's suffering though, but I wouldn't call it devalue a humans life, I'd call it fair punishment

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Not disagreeing with you. Just quoting cause your post planted this thought in my head.

Get busted for something trivial? I dunno, weed or beating off on the sidewalk... You get a nice white collar prison with decent food, a commissary and other basic stuff.

Get busted for generally being an ass? Robbery or battery or some shit? Normal people jail. You share a cell with bubba and you may or may not be raped. Dems the breaks, I wish you luck.

Get convicted of child rape, murder or basically proving you have no regard for human life? You go to an underground Aliens type prison. You don't see light. You do hard labor. All your guards are ex navy seals and you eat only whatever mush gives you the required nutrients to live. No calls. No visits. If you kill yourself, the guards get a bonus.

Random inspections will be had to ensure you don't get abused by the guards (beaten, raped etc) but other than that no one gives a shit about you. You stay your full sentence and then they inplant a tracking chip in your colon or something so if you fuck up you get brought back for another 20. Even if you steal a pack of gum.
    Pretty much see my above post I've just typed, although I got to say I've seen some horrendous images of post prison rapes and it's vile , it's something that should be tried to be prevented

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States

(Not bashing the US, this was just the first hit)
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

What if they're only 87.355% evil?

Laci Green says all people accused of rape are guilty. So the answer is no. Also, she raped me.
    I don't know what that's got to do with anything, but that isn't what she said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States

(Not bashing the US, this was just the first hit)
    And?

I'm not saying to execute them. If they are on appeal they can take their ass to solitary. If they are overturned then of course their slate gets wiped clean and maybe even give them some cash and set them up with a good career.

Make no mistake. I am not advocating that guards encourage or take part in a use of inmates. I just think their standard of living should be the lowest of the low and they should be used for hard labor while there.

I see no conflict in my preferred system regarding wrongfully convicted people. At worst it's still better than the death penalty which we have now in many places.

Deleted
    I find revenge to be understandable, but not reasonable or justifiable. I have no expectation of a victims family to be reasonable and I don't really hold any ill feeling towards those who act, but I still think it's important that it's prevented and there are consequences.

Stood in the Fire Chromeshellking's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Richard Rahl taught me that it is not wrong to protect your family, friends and those that you love and wish to never see harmed. If someone was going to kill say millions of lives for the sake of it and if offered the chance to fully stop them I of course wouldn't hesitate. It would only be wrong if I gave into hate and anger and made it all about the murderer. However if I recall all those I am protecting and simply do it for them then that is a different story.

Deleted
    Yes, but you can never know so it's not justified.

Justice isn't about revenge either, maybe atonement but not revenge. You muricans got some civilisation to catch up on in the capital punishment states.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong is wrong, no matter what paint you use to justify it.
    Hi

What it has to do with this thread:

Women claims rape. Laci Green says "Listen and beleive". Had the authorities done this, she would not be arrested.

What she said:

See above. If a woman claims rape, just take her word for it. Go watch the video of you need to be refreshed on what she said.
    Jesus fucking Christ. Forgive me. Threads mixed up and I can't even delete this post.

Not sure what is going on with my phone. First Siri leaves my ass (won't respond) and now this site is haxking up on me. I'm an idiot.

Disregard the last few posts from this stupid fool. (Me)

And excuse me while I look for a better phone to buy y.

murder? no one knows what they are capable of and in what situation.

You are sat having a drink with friend. A terrorist come shoots down your friend and leaves you for dead. you stand up as the terrorist drop his weapons and lifts his hands to surrender. Your dead friend next to you has a pistol. Would you pick it up and shoot the terrorist?

You are sleeping watching a movie when you hear screams. You rush upstair to find your children had their throat slits. You run to your bed and find a guys raping your wife. You have a kitchen knife in your hands. The guy seeing you drops to his knees and surrender. The police alerted by the neighbors pick the guy up. Will there be a trial or would you kill the guy on the spot?

We can imagine plenty of scenarios where you dont know how people might react. I know how I think I would react.

I would snap my fingers and kill all evil people if i could, would clear up some space on this planet.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    I would snap my fingers and kill all evil people if i could, would clear up some space on this planet.

Define evil though? I am assuming OP meant kill since murder is something totally different that involves killing.

What is the cut off? And if you draw the line at people you won't kill, and someone says you are evil for allowing such things to continue, who is in the right? Would you kill yourself?

if there can be no cure found for sociopathy and psychopathy, then they should be put down for the betterment of humanity. preferably before they can breed.

sociopathic and psychopathic children should be sterilized if the condition is confirmed, and monitored their whole life until we can be sure there's a cure. if not, just start putting them down as soon as they show the signs.

Define evil though? I am assuming OP meant kill since murder is something totally different that involves killing.

What is the cut off? And if you draw the line at people you won't kill, and someone says you are evil for allowing such things to continue, who is in the right? Would you kill yourself?
    Everything from animal abusers and up.

Take this for example, a couple murdered a entire family who begged for their lifes, scum like that dont deserve to take up space on this planet and should be killed on sight, guessing they will get the death penalty anyways but sitting on death row for years costing money.

After he watched his cousin murder his mother and brother, 13-year-old Leonardo Cruz begged that his life be spared, prosecutors said.

'Please no! Please don't! I just want to live!' were Leonardo's last words, before Diego Uribe Cruz allegedly stabbed him 11 times in the head, shoulder and chest.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...relatives.html

Damn. And I thought I was being harsh.

Sterilizing people.
    Outright killing them all because of "no guarantee".

You folks scare me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Everything from animal abusers and up.

Take this for example, a couple murdered a entire family who begged for their lifes, scum like that dont deserve to take up space on this planet and should be killed on sight, guessing they will get the death penalty anyways but sitting on death row for years costing money.

After he watched his cousin murder his mother and brother, 13-year-old Leonardo Cruz begged that his life be spared, prosecutors said.

'Please no! Please don't! I just want to live!' were Leonardo's last words, before Diego Uribe Cruz allegedly stabbed him 11 times in the head, shoulder and chest.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...relatives.html
    Yes. But until they actually do the crime I can't see myself killing them. I'd rather try and habilyaye them or lock the away.

And animal abuse? A lot of people will consider you evil and snap to kill you too. I doubt someone will take kindly to you killing their mother because she beat the dog for shitying on the carpet.

Morals are weird like that. Different for all people and a hard line can't be drawn. Many will take your inaction in killing someone they feel deserves it as a sign of evil. And vice versa.

And the we end up in a world where many people are dead cause of you (before they even did anything) and all they have is your word.

You will be deemed evil.