10+ Year Old Account
    You have to start a work order that costs 1500 ressources and lasts 3 days. After that you'll have a book that increase by 100% the artifact power you gain (not working on things you've already looted)

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    You have to start a work order that costs 1500 ressources and lasts 3 days. After that you'll have a book that increase by 100% the artifact power you gain (not working on things you've already looted)
    Ok so rather simple, how about acquiring 2nd legendary slot and 3rd artifact slot? Also through order hall?
    Are these resources fast to get and is it easy to start rhese 3 things or atleast obvious how you start it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Because the concept of super rare, super powerful world drops pisses people off to no end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I don't think it's the item people are pissed off about. It's the way you are able to get these items because you simply have no control over it. Personally I don't care but I get why people are upset about this.
    There are defintely better ways to get legendarys into the game.
    They confirmed the system will have "bad luck protection", i.e. the RNG is rigged to give the items easily to everyone, at the start so that no one will feel left out. The rigging can not be done on the other end, i.e. everyone to be unlucky because that would mean 2 guys on a 20man would dominate everyone unfairly. It's pretty obvious, and it was obvious from the start, that at least 1 or 2 items of that kind will drop VERY easily for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    They confirmed the system will have "bad luck protection", i.e. the RNG is rigged to give the items easily to everyone, at the start so that no one will feel left out. The rigging can not be done on the other end, i.e. everyone to be unlucky because that would mean 2 guys on a 20man would dominate everyone unfairly. It's pretty obvious, and it was obvious from the start, that at least 1 or 2 items of that kind will drop VERY easily for everyone.
    They've talked about this bad luck protection only during the most recent interviews. And the system we currently have is already pretty flawed so I wouldn't expect much from it.

All the other times it was only stated that they will drop rarely with higher possible drops on higher content. So how it would be "pretty obvious from the start that the first item will be VERY easy to get" is beyond me.

Any words about scaling up for beta raid testing as it was on alpha? Like getting 110, gear scale, full artefacts etc... Would be really good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    I wouldn't call Thunder Totem a city.....more of a quest hub. Not really all that big.
    It's not huge, but I'm speaking from the perspective of a roleplay guild leader. Draenor was a nice place, but there was a real shortage of potential RP hubs, Horde-side. Most Horde settlements are just two huts. Frostfire Citadel has phasing and never became livable. Wor'gol had some potential, but it still meant being trapped in snow, so in the end my guild just took the Garrison as a place to hang out.

Thunder Totem has plenty of huts, is out in the world, and should offer my guild a nice place to hang out in between adventures. Hence my happiness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    3. As soon as you get to 110 go to your class hall (seriously, drop whatever quest you are doing and go there) and start the artifact research questline. It will require you to acquire 4 books, one will be from a dungeon (is it Black Rook Hold for all classes?). Queue for the dungeon and go get the other three (I think everyone buys one in Booty Bay and paladins got one in Suramar and one in Scarlet Monastery). Once you turn those in you start the workorders; 1500 resources per five days. It will take 50 days and 15000 resources to complete this. The resources are a paltry amount; as soon as your combat ally gets rare and can equip follower gear, you can equip the potion that gives + resource per world quest earned and that's it.
    You mean the Artifact Reserch Note workorder? I have that workorders quest in my class hall but I dont finish to acquire the 4 books... maybe something is change from the last build?
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    So, based on what I know right now, this is the path I plan to take through Legion.

Step 1: Reach 110. I plan to do this by leveling with a full group from my guild. We're all 738+ mythic HFC geared, and we're gonna have 1 tank, 1 healer and 3 dps. The idea is that as the tank I'm just gonna pull everything I can all the time, one of the dps is gonna direct us where to go next, and we're just gonna generally murder our way through everything. We plan to do every quest and bonus objective as we get to them, including the dungeon quest at the end of each zone, possibly skipping the one in the last zone we do. Right now, the route we're thinking is Val'sharah first, then Aszuna, then Stormheim and finally Highmountain.

Step 2: As soon as we hit 110, do a bunch of world quests. We'd specifically be focusing on the ones that give gear and resources first. Once we've done all the gear quests and we have enough resources to start anything relevant for our Order Halls we'll start working to acquire the first scroll for artifact knowledge. At this time we'll also take care of the first part of our Order Hall Campaign if it's available.

Step 3: Heroic dungeon grind. It's doubtful that we'll have the 810 ilvl necessary to queue for these, so we plan to just walk to the dungeons to bypass the queue entirely. I don't think that we'll have too many issues with these, because even though we'd be undergeared we're all skilled mythic raiders and I know at least 2 of us plan to know the fights beforehand. We'll probably do these until we're all basically full 825 ilvl.

Step 4: Do Suramar.

Step 5: Keep spamming world quests and heroic dungeons till our eyes bleed.

Does anyone have anything they'd like to comment about this route? Are there more efficient ways we can do this? Is there anything glaringly wrong with our plans?
    You currently have to do step 4 before step 2.
    You have to do a quest which require you to be friendly with all zone factions. Which includes the night fallen from suramar. After you finish the quest world quests will be unlocked.

As more time passes, I get more and more upset that Grom, Durotan and Draka are not joining the MU to help us fend of the Legion and become a part of the Horde.

Blizzard opened the can of worms (for better and worse) of long-dead characters returning and timey-wimey stuff happening in WoD, and now they're not even at least willing to do something satisfying and cool with it. Basically "I know it's gonna make you cringe, but WoD is timeline stuff." - "Okay, now WoD is over. Forget all about it ever happening, and everything in that universe aside from Gul'dan isn't and won't be relevant again."

I'm pretty sure that, despite Grom being an enemy in WoD, people would have been jumping with joy to see him slowly change his tune and become as good a friend to Thrall as he became in the MU. Have him join the Horde along with Durotan and Draka, which could use some "new" allies, given the losses it has suffered, Thrall losing Doomhammer and Saurfang growing older and older.

For Grom especially, they're unwilling to make him suffer the consequences (punishment or death) for his actions for whatever reason, but they're not willing to make any use of him. So they're making him avoid punishment for no actual reason. They're not making him get off scot-free so he can turn around and become a great ally to the Horde; they're simply just letting him go for no reason whatsoever.

I'm sure there are those who want to leave all of WoD behind as soon as possible, but I don't think we need to see it all as one huge disaster; there are parts that could have done well being added to the MU, and it wasn't. As it is now, it's just a one-time experience boxed, closed off and forgotten about, while the major lore characters within it twiddle their thumbs.

Having a few of the important characters join to help with the Legion invasion was one of the positive and cool things they could've done with WoD's story - instead, they just threw all of it except Gul'dan out and told us to just forget about a bunch of cool characters.

Didn't they say in the interviews that they're going to balance the later content around players having legendaries?
    Yeah, that's not going to blow up in their faces at all.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Didn't they say in the interviews that they're going to balance the later content around players having legendaries?
    Yeah, that's not going to blow up in their faces at all.
    It won't because people on Beta are getting them without even trying. It makes completely sense to balance raids around it. Bet you are one of the kiddos mad about Tier Gear and Trinkets being taken out of LFR in WoD too.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    It won't because people on Beta are getting them without even trying. It makes completely sense to balance raids around it. Bet you are one of the kiddos mad about Tier Gear and Trinkets being taken out of LFR in WoD too.
    Of course people on beta are getting them without trying, idiot; Blizzard need them to test the fucking things.
    I don't give a shit about the trinkets going out of LFR, and gear to me is just transmog at this point.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Of course people on beta are getting them without trying, idiot; Blizzard need them to test the fucking things.
    I don't give a shit about the trinkets going out of LFR, and gear to me is just transmog at this point.
    It's better to check information before calling others idiots, you ignorant dingbat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defmaster View Post
    You currently have to do step 4 before step 2.
    You have to do a quest which require you to be friendly with all zone factions. Which includes the night fallen from suramar. After you finish the quest world quests will be unlocked.
    Hmmmm. That's funny...soon as I hit level 110 the first thing I did was start doing world quests. I didn't do a quest for faction friendliness or to "unlock" world quests.

Hmmmm. That's funny...soon as I hit level 110 the first thing I did was start doing world quests. I didn't do a quest for faction friendliness or to "unlock" world quests.
    It was recently added. You ll also get an item which has a 5min cd and gets you to nearest flightmaster.

It was added in one of the more recent builds

Any word on 110 premade chars on beta yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Anamnesor View Post
    It's better to check information before calling others idiots, you ignorant dingbat.
    I was perfectly civil until unjustly provoked.

I was perfectly civil until unjustly provoked.
    Sorry for my post, was uncalled for. Had a bad moment.

Is the option to skip the broken shore in beta already or is it coming this week ?