Deleted
    Trump is no Hitler

And comparing him to Goebbels is probably too much credit aswell.

I genuinly fear he's the dumb demagogue dumb people deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Something that makes my blood boil is when I read about this tragedy and I see something like this:

Fact: ISIS and Radical Islam is responsible for the shooting. Gun control, choice of words and false claim of war are political agenda being pushed and it's nauseating.

As long that the democrats will refuse to acknowledge the threat for what it is - a radical religious group with fanatics - we have no hope of preventing Trump as the next President. Fear will win over and the left, being aggressive as they are right now, are making moderate turn right in defense of their integrity.
    The thing is harder than you think. even if the shooter pledged alleigance to ISIS before the attack, and ISIS recognized the attacked as one of theirs, there has to be an investigation in order to put a link between those 2
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Connal - have not seen you around these parts in a long while. Sorry for the harm to the LBGT community, totally unacceptable.

I do not need Trump to be philosophical. I just need him to take correct and decisive action. I have had enough smoke blown up my ass for the last 8 years by an incompetent loser. ("ISIS is the JV team"). We truly do not need another fucking Coddler-in-chief - we need a COMMANDER-in-chief.
    So another conservative genius wants to add more US troops to another ME conflict, that will ensure we will have another generation of Muslim extremists because we destroyed their country and their families.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Na i don't want some EU country that wants to try and control the US when they don't give a fuck about their citizens.
    Now you're not even making any sense. An EU country wants to control the US? Wth? Take your meds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Yes they are. You're full of hot air.
    Actually, no they are not. They are not being FULLY vetted - DHS admits as much, they don't have the manpower. Which is why Trump is calling for a temporary halt on immigration, from mainly ME countries, until we can get a better and more thorough system in place.

Another DHS Official Confirms: No Way to Vet Syrian Refugees
    Last edited by mmocc836e66a65; 2016-06-13 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I never defended Clinton or Obama on their handling or messaging of this issue. In fact I have said that their way of talking about this is making people trust them less.

But that is not a reason to choose an ego driven demagogue who will say anything to get elected. Hillary is similar, only she is less insane. There were other people on the GOP stage that were better than Trump; Rubio (who was on TV yesterday, as it was his state that got attacked) Rand Paul, John Kasich.
    Ill take Rand Paul, but no one else. Trump is not from the Govt. I don't want anyone else from the Govt because they are too stupid to run this country and im sick of it. I'm not going to fight a war on foreign soil UNLESS they are going to hurt us. I'm so sick of it. Take care of the Vets first.

15+ Year Old Account
    Making America great again:

https://youtu.be/FFIVXkJWzfA
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

To whom ever corrected me about the Imam that said "Killing gays out of compassion." You were correct. That occurred months ago and I confused it with other Imams and others who have been saying similar things in the past day.

About Gun control-
    We don't need gun control. If there was at least one person there to fight back. The death toll would have been much lower. Nothing would have prevented his actions. He could get the gun some how, criminals always do. To see this simply look at Chicago, or Washington D.C. The strictest gun control laws in the USA and they also have the highest amount gun violence. Also France has very strict gun violence laws, look what criminal Jihadists did there; 137 people dead and 368 injured.

No one wants to say that Mass Causality Events occur everywhere. The media just says it only happens in America.

In January 2016, there were at least 10 different locations in the USA. (Killing 20 and wounding 32 over 7 different states.)Source2

In January 2016, there were at least 19 different Islamic locations around the world. (Killing over 328 and injuring over 428 people.)Source3

In January 2016, Across the world there were 78 different Terrorist attacks(I subtracted 19 for the Islamic MCE's). (Too many killed and injured.) Source4

The data doesn't show that violence is just in the USA, it's everywhere.

About Islam and Homosexuality-
    Islam only cares that you believe what the dominant portion of the Islamic Culture in your area believe. It will become the "Religion of Peace" when Islam is the only way of life. Someone linked the Ben Shapiro The Myth of the Tiny Radical Muslim Majority earlier, you should watch it. It shows a majority of the Islamic world believe some Radical stuff. The total comes to 680,030,000+ out of 1 Billion Muslims. All comes from the Pew Research Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Making America great again:

https://youtu.be/FFIVXkJWzfA
    Not enough american flags. He's a traitor.

Deleted
    The people from Syria are not Immigrants. They are migrants.
    LOL - no, they are not. Migrants are people that go from place to place, mainly to work, and then usually return to their place of origin after the work is completed.

The Syrians are coming here to live. Period.

Now you're not even making any sense. An EU country wants to control the US? Wth? Take your meds.
    Because EU wants the US to bring in the Migrants also and the people of the US, including some of the citizens of EU countries don't want them either. But since EU countries have no freedom, look what happens. That's why i hope the UK gets out of EU. My meds, ok, because i care about people and i don't want those people being hurt. Stop being brain washed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    LOL - no, they are not. Migrants are people that go from place to place, mainly to work, and then usually return to their place of origin after the work is completed.

The Syrians are coming here to live. Period.
    No they are not coming here to live, they are coming here to kill us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    The thing is harder than you think. even if the shooter pledged alleigance to ISIS before the attack, and ISIS recognized the attacked as one of theirs, there has to be an investigation in order to put a link between those 2
    FBI already validated it. The man pledged his allegiance to ISIS shortly before committing this - that is without forgetting the fact that his father pledged allegiance to Taliban before, or the fact that the FBI interrogated him twice before he committed this act - so it's not more complicated. It's the only fact that we have.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

15+ Year Old Account
    ROFL now its bias. What has happened to this country.
    Don't you think someone in the oil industry might have a vested interest in seeing that oil continue to be used as our primary fuel? Don't you think a wheat farmer might insist on the importance of wheat? So why are you acting like a border security agent saying we need more border security is somehow any different? And it wasn't even the entirety of the border patrol, it was some of them who claimed to speak for more than it actually was, which was hilarious when that popped out.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Not enough american flags. He's a traitor.
    Yea so much of a traitor that he wants America First. You're from EU, you have no opinion in who America elects for President.

- - - Updated - - -

It is not really the vetting that is the problem. It is the assimilation. When we came here, we had both the Russian and Jewish community come in and basically taught both my parents, the "do's and don'ts" of living in the US... they had a class they went to, to learn cultural etiquette. We were also split up away from other Russian immigrants, and put in to live in a lower middle class area in Ohio.

The problem is cultural ghettos, and lack of assimilation.

As for why Russia want into Syria, because they are friends with the Syrian government, and at that point there was a stalemate between the pro, and anti-gov forces + ISIS taking hold of regions... was was pretty much a cluster...
    Russia went in because of the US Military. We don't need these people coming in. If they want to come in Legally, they are more than welcome to come here. But until they go thru the process like everyone else that wants to become an American Citizens, we do not need them. America First and take care of our Vets.

Yea so much of a traitor that he wants America First. You're from EU, you have no opinion in who America elects for President.
    Actually I have an opinion on that. The words you're looking for is "no say" or "no right". Are you even from the US because you're not that good at english...

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Don't you think someone in the oil industry might have a vested interest in seeing that oil continue to be used as our primary fuel? Don't you think a wheat farmer might insist on the importance of wheat? So why are you acting like a border security agent saying we need more border security is somehow any different? And it wasn't even the entirety of the border patrol, it was some of them who claimed to speak for more than it actually was, which was hilarious when that popped out.
    The border agents are putting their lives on the line. They said we need the wall, its a great tool for them. They also want more agents and other types of programs. Israel has a wall, Mexico has a wall. We need a wall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    that will ensure we will have another generation of Muslim extremists because we destroyed their country and their families.
    Muslim extremists existed before the USA was ever established - and they will exist long after the USA ceases to exist.

It is not really the vetting that is the problem. It is the assimilation. When we came here, we had both the Russian and Jewish community come in and basically taught both my parents, the "do's and don'ts" of living in the US... they had a class they went to, to learn cultural etiquette. We were also split up away from other Russian immigrants, and put in to live in a lower middle class area in Ohio.

The problem is cultural ghettos, and lack of assimilation.

As for why Russia want into Syria, because they are friends with the Syrian government, and at that point there was a stalemate between the pro, and anti-gov forces + ISIS taking hold of regions... was was pretty much a cluster...
    You realize the ghettos are formed by people choosing to live their, with some of it being the government stacking people in limited spaces, correct? You try breaking those up and people will come out about oppression and cultural removal.

Do you think a government that wants those people to adore them will:

1. Suffer the lashes and slings of ridicule as they try to undo this.
    2. Do nothing and hope for the best

15+ Year Old Account
    I love it when Americans tell Europeans that Europe is overrun by Muslims.

"X city is overrun by immigrants!"

"Uh no it's not."

"Yes it is, I've got proof, I was there!"

"I LIVE here."

It's not even uncommon on these forums. It happens all the damn time now. It's of course fed by the right wing sites that like to scream about how Europe is being conquered by the Islamist hordes. You can really tell the people who can't think for themselves and instead choose to get their info from hack conspiracy sites.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Muslims are basically the zombie plague.

We're being overrun. Time to start aiming for the heads.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-06-13 at 11:48 PM.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.