Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I fully grasp this,

However, if a man wishes to kill you and he says "Well I am doing it because I am going to rob you and I don't want to leave any witnesses." We don't doubt his motives. But if someone says they are going to kill you and their stated reason is "God commands it!" We start looking for any alternative explanation.

Are people annoyed by drones? Yes. Has America done a lot of fuckery in the Middle East thats killed legions? Yes.

However on a person to person basis, if someone says they wish to kill you because its Gods will, I believe that that is their true reason. Why would they lie?
    The real connundrum is knowing how many/which moslims think it is gods will to kill non muslims,.. But dont have the courage,certainty of faith or the means.(lol that last one was a joke for the americans in the crowd, like the poster above )

Anyway op's 'the sky is blue and we use blue paint' argument makes no sense.
    Last edited by mmocfbca7f21de; 2016-06-14 at 07:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by storyline View Post
    I'd love to see the numbers of homosexuals that support Sharia Law, so please link! Homosexuals do support moderate islam, because moderate muslims don't believe in hanging them from a public square. Though no one can absolutely know the inner-workings of every muslim that supports Sharia, I can assure you, whether they support the anti-gay part, or the women are property part, or the child marriage part, they deserve whatever comes. If people can be punished for their beliefs in their country (whether that be homosexuality, a woman going outside alone, Christianity, Judaism, or what have you), when that punishment reaches U.S. Soil, it should be coming right back.

- - - Updated - - -

What is presented as reading material doesn't matter. It's what it's adherents believe. It is not being suppressed by any sliver of the imagination by these "peaceful muslims" or muslim countries. You can claim Jihad is about an inner struggle all you want, 2996 dead people in 9/11 isn't because of an "inner struggle".

The Obama Administration and Hillary Clinton support and take funding from Saudi Araba, the worst of the worst. I'm well aware, nor would I (as a lowly citizen with no political ties) condone it. That's why the election landscape is changing, because no American want's to support Saudi Arabia any longer.
    So what you are saying is 1 billion + people are out there to get us?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to see the numbers of homosexuals that support Sharia Law, so please link! Homosexuals do support moderate islam, because moderate muslims don't believe in hanging them from a public square. Though no one can absolutely know the inner-workings of every muslim that supports Sharia, I can assure you, whether they support the anti-gay part, or the women are property part, or the child marriage part, they deserve whatever comes. If people can be punished for their beliefs in their country (whether that be homosexuality, a woman going outside alone, Christianity, Judaism, or what have you), when that punishment reaches U.S. Soil, it should be coming right back.
    I don't know the numbers, but they are there. Sharia law is not what you think it is, it is simply a law based on values described in Islamic teachings; there are as many Sharia law systems as there are countries implementing them. Pretty much each Muslim-majority country employs Sharia law on some level, and yet:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_i...slim_countries
    However, in 20 out of 57 Muslim-majority nations same-sex intercourse is not forbidden by law.
    Now, think about it: by various estimations, there are between 3% and all the way up to 20% homosexuals/bisexuals on this planet. Among the killed civilians we are discussing, there were homosexuals/bisexuals too, and a sizable number too. By advocating killing civilians in Sharia countries, you are inherently advocating killing homosexual/bisexual civilians there. That's right: you are advocating killing homosexuals. Do you not see the irony?

No one should be punished for their beliefs; that's what our law system is built around. If you want it changed - and you do, since it logically follows from your words - then you are always free to move to Sharia countries, where the desired system is already in place.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    So what you are saying is 1 billion + people are out there to get us?
    No, what I'm saying is, due to actual statistical research surveying them in their own countries, 680 million Muslims globally support Sharia Law, a strict interpretation of the legal system built into Islam that would have us killed for being us. 1.6 billion Muslims in this world today, this pew research didn't even get a chance to survey some countries, which would easily propel their number up to 800 million globally. That's half.

Do 800 million Muslims have the capability of doing the killing? No.
    Do 800 million Muslims WANT the capability to do the killing? No, but some do and that's the problem. a VERY LARGE amount do. If even 25% of them want to, that's 200 million people actively wanting to cause death and destruction due to a religious belief, and the US and Europe can't seem to wrap their heads around that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tronald Dump View Post
    Even if you hate his thread, the personal attack at someone tactless towards someone you don't even know is pretty lame.

And based on totally nothing, just like his information ( apparently)

People like you are no better.
    He has a point though. Threads saying "why do you care about X when Y is worse?" are asinine. As if I can only care about one thing at a time right?
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    No, what I'm saying is, due to actual statistical research surveying them in their own countries, 680 million Muslims globally support Sharia Law, a strict interpretation of the legal system built into Islam that would have us killed for being us. 1.6 billion Muslims in this world today, this pew research didn't even get a chance to survey some countries, which would easily propel their number up to 800 million globally. That's half.

Do 800 million Muslims have the capability of doing the killing? No.
    Do 800 million Muslims WANT the capability to do the killing? No, but some do and that's the problem. a VERY LARGE amount do. If even 25% of them want to, that's 200 million people actively wanting to cause death and destruction due to a religious belief, and the US and Europe can't seem to wrap their heads around that.
    Once again, you have no idea what Sharia law is. As such you can't continue this discussion and expect to be taken seriously.

While I'm against the drone program, you can't expect people to care about causalities in a war torn part of the world where it is commonplace as they care about killings in their own backyard where they could easily have also been killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    If there's an earthquake and people die in Indonesia, do i know? No. Can i relate? No.
    If there's an earthquake in Sweden and people die, do i care? Yes, because they're right next to me.

It's all about distance. Most people dont care about what happens 5000km away
    You guys are saying that like the OP doesn't know, and that it wasn't his point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Wars always have collateral damage. It would not be called War if it was a selective play of chess.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I don't know the numbers, but they are there. Sharia law is not what you think it is, it is simply a law based on values described in Islamic teachings; there are as many Sharia law systems as there are countries implementing them. Pretty much each Muslim-majority country employs Sharia law on some level, and yet:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_i...slim_countries

Now, think about it: by various estimations, there are between 3% and all the way up to 20% homosexuals/bisexuals on this planet. Among the killed civilians we are discussing, there were homosexuals/bisexuals too, and a sizable number too. By advocating killing civilians in Sharia countries, you are inherently advocating killing homosexual/bisexual civilians there. That's right: you are advocating killing homosexuals. Do you not see the irony?

No one should be punished for their beliefs; that's what our law system is built around. If you want it changed - and you do, since it logically follows from your words - then you are always free to move to Sharia countries, where the desired system is already in place.

And if you scroll only a SLIGHT margin lower, you see some of those countries having 3%, 4%, 7% public acceptance of it. In 2007, British Muslims were surveyed and 71% believed it should be illegal. Yes, values based on Islamic Teachings that call for the killings of Homosexuals by fire and brimstone, death for questioning their prophet, and getting your hand cut off for straying away from your male owner. Again as I said before, It doesn't matter what reading material is interpreted by a liberal think tank. It's what it's adherents believe, and what I'm saying, is what you're seeing across the middle east.

That is the most pathetic argument I've ever heard, but doesn't surprise me from liberal apologists. 20% of 7.4 billion people wordwide (which is a HUGE estimation because never has there been an accurate global survey of homosexuality in history), is still 1.4 billion. As you see in Middle Eastern countries where the populations are usually quite small, (Iraq: 34m, Iran: 74m, Syria: 22m) Though it's not impossible, the idea that you cannot kill religious fanatics that want homosexuals killed world-wide on the very small and improbable chance you may kill one of those 1.4 billion homosexuals in a country of only 34 million or 22 million is completely asinine. It brings me to my Nuclear bomb point. If we did not drop those two bombs, the war would of killed much more than we did. But no, you're right, I'm advocating for the killing of homosexuals because I want to rid the world of an ideology that wants them burned alive in a cage.
    Last edited by storyline; 2016-06-14 at 08:05 AM.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Can't we wait for the bodies to cool before we trip over ourselves to excuse the shooter?

Deleted
    Because I and I am guessing a lot of others don't give a shit about Muslims just like they don't give a shit about us.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    People Angry that ISIS Killed 50 People While our Drone Strikes have killed...
    ISIS didn't kill 50 people, a crazy American killed 50 people, him dedicating it to ISIS doesn't make them involved, if he had dedicated it to he girl scouts would you be giving them the credit? lol.

Not going to add anything to this death spiral which, honestly, cannot be stopped anymore; but i'd like to mention Oriana Fallaci.

She spend almost 2 decades in the Middle East (from '76 to the end of gulf war). One of the most "shocking" thing she said, when she got back from Iran after her interview with Khomeyni, was admitting that Islam is not a religion about peace, she believed that a "moderate islam" do not exist.

She mentioned the Eurabia theory back in those times and then later in her 2004 book.

I never liked her; as i always considered that woman a old fashioned fascist in disguise, but on the Islam issue, she's simply right.

We did instigate, sure, but stuff like the Islamic State and the attacks to the west were simply bound to happen.

We, western people, are infidels, scum. It's in their Koran. Stopping the attacks will save mones and innocent lifes, but will achieve little else.

The question is: how long does it take to transform all of this into a survival war between religions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Not going to add anything to this death spiral which, honestly, cannot be stopped anymore; but i'd like to mention Oriana Fallaci.

She spend almost 2 decades in the Middle East (from '76 to the end of gulf war). One of the most "shocking" thing she said, when she got back from Iran after her interview with Khomeyni, was admitting that Islam is not a religion about peace, she believed that a "moderate islam" do not exist.

She mentioned the Eurabia theory back in those times and then later in her 2004 book.

I never liked her; as i always considered that woman a old fashioned fascist in disguise, but on the Islam issue, she's simply right.

We did instigate, sure, but stuff like the Islamic State and the attacks to the west were simply bound to happen.

We, western people, are infidels, scum. It's in their Koran. Stopping the attacks will save mones and innocent lifes, but will achieve little else.

The question is: how long does it take to transform all of this into a survival war between religions?
    No they weren't bound to happen AT ALL what are you talking about.

Could you take your pissing contest somewhere else please? Like Venus? Leave the planet to atheists and non abrahamic religions. We'll take good care of it.

In Islam, if someone attacks a Muslim and you are Muslim, you are supposed to come to their defense. It's why

Egypt
    Syria
    Jordan
    Iraq[1]
    Lebanon[2]

Algeria
    Kuwait
    Libya
    Morocco
    Pakistan[3]
    PLO
    Sudan
    Tunisia

Attacked Israel because Israelis and Palistinians were fighting and Palestinians are Muslims. I'm not sure how peaceful Muslims are supposed to get into Heaven.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Lol Hubcap no that's not a law in Islam ahah. Dropping the standards as usual I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Wars always have collateral damage. It would not be called War if it was a selective play of chess.
    And so nice to call people collateral damage...

If you don't see how calling people collateral damage is humanizing war and creating propaganda for the other side then your just wilfully ignorant.

If I was the recruiting arm of any group I could just use republican talking points about how ''all Muslims should die'' (because that is what it feels like ) and I just have to read the news to see confirmation of this (drone strikes as weddings)

Also at this point it may be beating a dead horse but how often can you be proven wrong? When has the policy of just bomb them because they don't know their place worked?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminance View Post
    Far from it. The us wont leave what it considers a threat alive. A false dilemma would mean that they would let it go even though they have interests that goes against said person. It's not black-white issue just look at us stance the last 60 years or so.
    using a drone is the path of least resistance. But seeing as you didnt bring an argument i guess you know it.