View Poll Results: What title do you want in Legion?

Voters
299. This poll is closed
  • , Conjurer of Tirisgarde

25 8.36%
  • Archmage

195 65.22%
  • (Grand) Sorcerer/ess

38 12.71%
  • (Grand) Magister/strix

63 21.07%
  • (Grand) Magus

47 15.72%
  • , the Guardian

26 8.70%
  • (Grand) Magistrate

22 7.36%
  • (High) or (Grand) Arcanist

37 12.37%
  • (High) or (Grand) Wizard

29 9.70%
  • Spellreaver

15 5.02%
  • Spellbinder

23 7.69%
  • Mage-Lord

30 10.03%
  • Something else (written below)

9 3.01%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Meh, fuck that "Archmage is extremely rare, we don't deserve it."

There are level 20 NPCs with Archmage titles. We are from a lore point of view one of the most powerful mages on Azeroth, and we were there when the major threats died. If we don't deserve Archmage title now, we're being shit on.

I know we get it now though, which makes me even more hyped for Legion. Cannot wait.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Ya, WoW doesn't use the "correct" useage of the term Arch-

Technically, yes, only 1 should have the title, but so many npcs have the title Archmage that that argument is gone
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Ya, WoW doesn't use the "correct" useage of the term Arch-

Technically, yes, only 1 should have the title, but so many npcs have the title Archmage that that argument is gone
    I did a quest yesterday that was like "here are 2 more archmages to aid you". They grow on trees apparently.

Deleted
    Archmage is probably the title most mages, including me, want. I however hope it will be gated behind a long classhall/artifact chain so that not every alt mage will be running around with the title.

It make sense that the title refer/refered to the Tirisgarde though since we are meant to be its champion/leader. Maybe something like <Archmage "name" of the Tirisgarde> to really push how important we are with the option to turn on/off either the start or the end of the title. Wishful thinking but we all know that the more/longer titles you got the more important you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Darzuj View Post
    Archmage is probably the title most mages, including me, want. I however hope it will be gated behind a long classhall/artifact chain so that not every alt mage will be running around with the title.

It make sense that the title refer/refered to the Tirisgarde though since we are meant to be its champion/leader. Maybe something like <Archmage "name" of the Tirisgarde> to really push how important we are with the option to turn on/off either the start or the end of the title. Wishful thinking but we all know that the more/longer titles you got the more important you are.
    You need to complete the entire Class Hall chain to get the title now. The titles were given once you got artifact weapon at first, but they've changed it so it'll take some doing at least.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    A lot of people picking archmage. Surprised more people didn't want to be the Guardian.
    I guess, the Guardian is a special kind of title, currently held by Khadgar. I go with Archmage. As long as we will not be granted this one, I will keep my Champion of the Naaru.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    You need to complete the entire Class Hall chain to get the title now. The titles were given once you got artifact weapon at first, but they've changed it so it'll take some doing at least.
    That is great news, make a lot more sense. I've been careful about not spoling to much of the Class Hall chain for my mage so I missed this change.

Quote Originally Posted by Darzuj View Post
    That is great news, make a lot more sense. I've been careful about not spoling to much of the Class Hall chain for my mage so I missed this change.
    Yeah, same. I've only done the initial part where you pick what weapon to pursue, but I haven't done or seen anything else from the quest. The part I did had me so excited I don't want to spoil it.
    - Volpethrope