Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    So many crybabies. Seriously Mythic dungeons are not for the 1%. You are all just mad that you can't que for 2 DUNGEONS. Open group finder tool and make friends. Seriously disgusting seeing some of these posts.
    WE want WoW to be more social! Bring back the good times!

WTF DO YOU MEAN WE HAVE TO WALK TO DUNGEON AND FORM A GROUP WITHOUT USING DUNGEON FINDER! /middlefinger Blizzard
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    Why are players comparing Mythic dungeons to Mythic raids? Mythic Court of Stars and Arcway is not that insanely harder then Heroic. Trash in mythic changes up a bit which is nice, bosses have extra stuff added to their abilities.

Seems simple enough they aren't catering to the 1% these dungeons become available after your progression in Suramar. Which you have to do unless you don't like getting artifact power from the quests and the awesome rep rewards from the Nightfallen like Ancient Mana shoulder enchant.

Seems like a lot of assumptions without any research. You can easily have a "life" and quest in Suramar to unlock these 2 dungeons. Not to mention forming groups in group finder for these will be easy. 842 ilvl easily did these dungeons on mythic with others of same or less ilvl.
    Towel gets it. Blizzard needs to stick to their guns on this. Blizzard is getting ballsy lately and I like it

I think it's fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's fine. They even mention in the article how base level mythic is only tuned for 20 more ilvls than normal heroics (810 for heroics/830 for normal mythic). The dungeons won't be very difficult unless you go mythic+, which is intended for more hardcore people.

And with the group finder tool, it'll be very easy to find groups. I never had issues pugging mythics in WoD through the tool, rarely took more than 5-10 mins, which is less than DPS queues usually.

*facepalm*
    stupid choice after stupid choice.
    blizzard now the new EA.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    For myself, that's all that's relevant.

Some people consider LFR a "cesspool" and won't use it, I consider group finder a "cesspool" and refuse to let the shitty people that infest it have even the slightest bit of control over my playtime.

This just means these are dungeons I won't do in Legion. No big loss to me, so long as they don't put any special or cosmetic rewards in them I couldn't give a fuck less. But I agree with MoanaLisa that it's going to be yet another needless distraction when the Hoi Polloi realize content has been segregated away from them for the special crowd.
    Mythic would have better Relics, reputation for Suramar for further advancement over World Quests and better gear then Heroic and Normal. I guess you could skip these but you would have to NOT progress through Suramar (beautiful and awesome zone for lore). Guess what I am saying is. if you wanna be really "mr rebel" about not doing these dungeons then you would just not get through Suramar. Actually a lot of profession quest lines go through here, as do some Class order hall quest lines. Also some cool cosmetic stuff through rep, think a mount? have to check....

yeah you're probably doing Suramar
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Not to mention forming groups in group finder for these will be easy.
    Personally I will be avoiding LFG like a plague in Legion.

I had my fill of it in WOD thanks to this lovely community of ours. Good chance ill unlock them but ill never play them thanks to them not being queable.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I am okay with this, it's basically the same as having a dungeon only be available at 110, only these are 110 + a higher item level requirement, not much of a change, and all people will be able to see it, once LFR lands i imagine (i dont have beta) that the ilvl between lfr and mythic+ lvl 1 will be very similar, so not hard to get into at all and very accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I would welcome those 10 million wannabe hardcores over the casuals of today
    And some people like pipes up there ass.

Different strokes for different fokes I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

WE want WoW to be more social! Bring back the good times!

WTF DO YOU MEAN WE HAVE TO WALK TO DUNGEON AND FORM A GROUP WITHOUT USING DUNGEON FINDER! /middlefinger Blizzard
    You can have a MMO that's social while also having systems like LFR/LFD, FFXIV proves this.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

For myself, that's all that's relevant.

Some people consider LFR a "cesspool" and won't use it, I consider group finder a "cesspool" and refuse to let the shitty people that infest it have even the slightest bit of control over my playtime.

This just means these are dungeons I won't do in Legion. No big loss to me, so long as they don't put any special or cosmetic rewards in them I couldn't give a fuck less. But I agree with MoanaLisa that it's going to be yet another needless distraction when the Hoi Polloi realize content has been segregated away from them for the special crowd.
    Game should not be built around every single player being able to hit max level and hit a button and get magically ported to a dungeon. Seriously I have seen blizzard making some of the best changes in years and then the crybaby crowd comes out in droves.

Deleted
    Id say its bullshit and completely senseless....

lore behind the minority again.
    whatever i dont care anymore.
    i am out

- - - Updated - - -

i am out
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

See, I get to avoid this guy!
    an d I get to avoid you. I got 5 people moose and aotc with group finder tonight. Its a great tool and I make great groups with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    i am out

- - - Updated - - -

i am out
    Mythic dungeons are not a minority they just require you to make friends or use group finder and then walk to the entrance. SO HARDDDD

They continue taking the right steps towards self destruction. Who does mythic dungeons anyways? Oh that's right less than 5% of the players. Making exclusive content for such a small amount of people can only bring great things to wow amirite? I mean, its not like they've been getting unique looking armor sets the last 2 expansions, now they get mythic only dungeons too...

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Id say its bullshit and completely senseless....
    Why? Encourages you to make friends and promotes small group content which people begged for.

There just seems to be a certain class of people that are not satisfied unless they have control over how other people get to play and insist that the way they want to play must be the only way allowed for everyone.

And those are the people I avoid by not partaking of Group Finder
    Yep had my fill of GF thanks to the community. Great idea but when you give control to the players they will prove its a bad idea time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    They continue taking the right steps towards self destruction. Who does mythic dungeons anyways? Oh that's right less than 5% of the players. Making exclusive content for such a small amount of people can only bring great things to wow amirite? I mean, its not like they've been getting unique looking armor sets the last 2 expansions, now they get mythic only dungeons too...
    Holy fucking shit you guys are ridiculous. EVERYONE can do mythic dungeons they are not anywhere near as difficult as mythic raids. Self destruction my ass this is one of the best changes in 10 fucking years.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Why? Encourages you to make friends and promotes small group content which people begged for.
    Foced socializing isn't being social. If people want to make friends they can do it when they group with people in LFD. I have made many friends just doing LFD/LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    And some people like pipes up there ass.

Different strokes for different fokes I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

You can have a MMO that's social while also having systems like LFR/LFD, FFXIV proves this.
    Don't worry and just be happy. You still have 8/10 and lfr that is something right?

Quote Originally Posted by jaber2 View Post
    Sure, exclusive to the 1% audience, what harm could it bring? just like mythic raids, that didn't break up small guilds did it?, I say to blizz go fuck yourself
    is this Azor Ahai, the bait that was promised?