Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    what are you rerolling to?
    Demon Hunter so I can raid lead with a 2 ability rotation, unless our trial healers turn out to be total dogshit, but I'm hopeful. If they are I'll just play whatever were lacking that's strong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    Demon Hunter so I can raid lead with a 2 ability rotation, unless our trial healers turn out to be total dogshit, but I'm hopeful. If they are I'll just play whatever were lacking that's strong.
    the dream

10 char

In regard to a list of legendaries, under the adventurers guide/dungeon journal (icon just to the left of the ? For system menu), there is a tab that says loot and you can find all the legendary items sorted by spec.

So apologies as I know this will of been discussed in this thread before somewhere but 50 pages of posts is hard to skim through...

Is it going to be viable to level as MW or should we just forget it and go WW or Brew? I've seen a few people say that heal specs are still seriously gimped and not worth the effort. While I'm in no rush to hit cap and have many things I want to do early on, it'd be nice to not feel like leveling holy paladin dps in BC all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by dasquee View Post
    So apologies as I know this will of been discussed in this thread before somewhere but 50 pages of posts is hard to skim through...

Is it going to be viable to level as MW or should we just forget it and go WW or Brew? I've seen a few people say that heal specs are still seriously gimped and not worth the effort. While I'm in no rush to hit cap and have many things I want to do early on, it'd be nice to not feel like leveling holy paladin dps in BC all over again.
    MW leveling is viable, but really, really slow.

No AoE means pulling one mob at a time, and hoping his buddy doesn't come with him.

Windwalker is ridiculous in how fast it can pull mobs, AoE them down (Artifact ability is crazy good), and heal up with orbs that drop. Also ToD for rares/named mobs and ToK/Leg Sweep for pulling even bigger groups, with SEF to make them melt is a great feeling.

10+ Year Old Account
    level as windwalker. WW AoE is pretty dumb atm.

because less vers is on gear.

Anyway legendaries in mythics means I hope you guys like RSK on cd : )
    That's *IF* we manage to loot it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    If someone would be so kind as to compile a list of legendaries relevant to Mistweavers, I'm sure we can include it in the Legion guide and maybe give you credit for the compilation, btw. Personally I've found them hard to keep track of. I must not be looking in the right spots in the patch notes?
    http://legion.wowhead.com/items?filt...66;crs=7;crv=0 ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garg View Post

No AoE means pulling one mob at a time, and hoping his buddy doesn't come with him.

Windwalker is ridiculous in how fast it can pull mobs, AoE them down (Artifact ability is crazy good), and heal up with orbs that drop. Also ToD for rares/named mobs and ToK/Leg Sweep for pulling even bigger groups, with SEF to make them melt is a great feeling.
    You have AOE with Spinning Crane Kick, Zen Pulse/Chi Burst

It's not terrible, but it's there.

But I had fun as windwalker, I just the new "rotation".. I'm pretty sure Windwalkers must hate it though since it was pretty much simplified.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Charityx View Post
    I don't know whether to laugh, scream, or cry.
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

10+ Year Old Account
    btw if anyone of you are actually playing mistweaver, post some of your mythic + logs here.

7+ Year Old Account
    btw if anyone of you are actually playing mistweaver, post some of your mythic + logs here.
    Why do you want to ignore people here?

I will quit this game for 7.0,7.1. Maybe return at 7.2.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2016-06-15 at 05:27 AM.

So after 107 pages what is the general consensus of my fellow raiding Mistweavers on the changes to "fix" us.

Quote Originally Posted by BetoClinn View Post
    So after 107 pages what is the general consensus of my fellow raiding Mistweavers on the changes to "fix" us.
    if rising thunder doesn't get nerfed we're pretty damn competitive. other than that, we're "good enough" that unless you are top 1-25 in the world (raiding wise) you can easily justify your spot.

10+ Year Old Account
    so 99.99% of raiding mistweavers should be fine.

There's a lot of good things going for monk if RT remains the best talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Garg View Post

Leveling as WW would mean WW artifact and ATM Im not sure how quicly we can get Arty for MW.

Quote Originally Posted by Amhelin View Post
    Leveling as WW would mean WW artifact and ATM Im not sure how quicly we can get Arty for MW.
    You unlock your 2nd artifact at level 102.

Deleted
    The trait that gets you to 13-14 will cost more artifact power then 1-13. 13 traits costs 6500 artifact power the 14th trait costs 6840. So it makes it lot less punishing if you level as dps as a healer or tank etc.

You will barely lose anything from leveling as a dps specc.

On an other note 2part of the brf mistweaver is now 5% crit per soothing mist tick instead of multistrike now... however soothing mist last for 10minutes XD
    Last edited by mmocdf23fc3447; 2016-06-15 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    if rising thunder doesn't get nerfed we're pretty damn competitive. other than that, we're "good enough" that unless you are top 1-25 in the world (raiding wise) you can easily justify your spot.
    I pray that you're right. I've only healed 5 man's on Beta, leveled to 103 from just healing dungeons on my MW and honestly we could be strong in raids but mythic 5 man are looking sketchy.

Definitely missing Fort Brew, Spear Hand Strike and Chi (which added a lot of depth, IMO). We'll see though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BetoClinn View Post
    I pray that you're right. I've only healed 5 man's on Beta, leveled to 103 from just healing dungeons on my MW and honestly we could be strong in raids but mythic 5 man are looking sketchy.
    I don't think monks are sketchy in 5 mans. If you're stacking haste/mastery and use mist wrap, you should have no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollify View Post
    Definitely missing Fort Brew, Spear Hand Strike and Chi (which added a lot of depth, IMO). We'll see though!
    I agree on Spear Hand Strike, Fortifying Brew (or any non talent defensive CD) would be a nice addition, but all Chi did was serve to gate and segregate our single target and group healing.

Legion Mistweaver is great, in that you can do both effectively (especially with double Gust of Mists Vivifys after an EF).