Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    The minimum average item level required to beat this boss is 545.2. required. by the designers. not the skewed value of carry players.

- - - Updated - - -
    Cite sources etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    You thought we were in the same kitchen to begin with? Someone lied to you, dude. Bye, Felicia.
    Keep proving our point. You make yourself look more like an ass every post. You don't need our help. LOL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blyght View Post
    No offense Jay (sinceriously), but I far from need a lesson in how to better get into pugs or guilds, but I thank you anyway for taking the time to point it out, even if your effort was wasted. (Oh, and that alt of mine is missing a neck enchant, silly me )
    I really wasn't trying to be condescending...

But to sum up, if you already know how to "better get into pugs or guilds" then why demand that the game still has a queue for EVERY type of content? If you know how, but fail to put the effort into getting into a pug, then clearly there is a disconnect between you really wanting to do the content and actually doing it. This goes for everyone who wants every piece of content in a queue, because essentially what you are saying, "oh I don't want to put in the effort to form my own group, therefore im going to complain to blizzard until I get what I want."

Asmongold sums this group of players up perfectly:

"they" "one of THEIR" refers to this group:

https://youtu.be/Xalviq_y0TE?t=354

I really don't care what point it is you think you're making. I'm not on these forums to make friends or to gain your approval or win a popularity contest. I contributed to the OP by offering my opinion on his topic and some kid called me obnoxious for enjoying playing with people I know. And now you come out the shadows to basically to show you're an LFR queen not good enough to get a raid spot (by the looks of your little signature soapbox). I didn't ask for your help, either. I'm quite capable of expressing my own thoughts and opinions without assistance from anyone. Remember, I'm better than you.
    Keep believing that. You're not better than anyone from your condescending attitude. Not worthy of being talked to by decent human beings. On to ignore you go with the rest of the trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Screw your crap talk. I never said that I wanted to play alone. I just don't want to play with your obnoxios type. Always the biggest jerks in the game since day one. Nobody can stand you, that's why the dungeon finder was such a phenomenal success in the first place. Continue to live in your bullshit bubble.
    The problem is you have a pre-conceived notion of "your obnoxious type" already in your mind. In my experience, when you group with other players of your skill level in the group finder, most groups are pretty cool, and the runs go well. Its just your sensitive, close the door, don't talk to me attitude permeates into a toxic pattern seen by other people in your boat. That group think spreads and becomes commonplace. Why do you think the "elitist assholes" don't like bringing people like you into their runs? Because you are negative. You are anti-social. And quite frankly as Asmongold says "these people are lazy pieces of shit," when they have the attitude that "I don't want to form a group myself to run said content that doesn't have a queue available." Do you think a player who is unwilling to simply find 4 other people (yes FOUR OTHER PEOPLE) to run a dungeon will be a better player than those who are willing to? Most likely not.

Get off your high horse, its nicer down here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    The example of the 2 dungeons that will be mythic only is a good example, but im not just talking about what is coming in legion. I'm talking about generally, why is there a mentality that unless one can queue for content (be it PvP, PvE, etc), they wont participate?

Why would someone willingly not participate in content just because they cant click a button to get there? Is the extra "work" of socializing too much of a burden? Is the effort to meet other players, potentially making friendships / forming guilds seen as a negative in an MMO?

Thats what im trying to understand.
    How does it effect you? Maybe they are no social butterflies like you are. Or maybe some remember the shit fest it was in vanilla looking to get into groups the old way. I remember trying to put groups together and it taking over an hour to find a tank or healer then having to replace the dps that left because they were tired of the wait (lol). Or the people who refuse those because their Item levels are low so that means they suck at life and the game.

So I get their dislike of the system. That just means that they will miss out on lots because they refuse to do it. Doesnt effect me one bit. I will always get into groups!

Cry me a river, kid. You obviously were scarred by someone other than me and now you make broad generalizations of people you know absolutely nothing about. The World of Warcraft is better off with you sulking in the guildless corner of the game, anyway. Happy trails.
    I got nothing on you in that department though. And wow, look at your helpless desperation. I made you angry real quick, huh. You're crumbling already? I thought you were this joke-cracking bundle of joy that plays with other people's kids. Don't blame me, you've exposed yourself more then enough already.

Asmongold
    Not gonna click, I already know how elitist/anti-LFR he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadkins View Post
    Yup. He's 100% a turd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerichofr View Post
    Yup. He's 100% a turd.
    And those teeth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats the myth of lazy baddies that got called out on doing stupid shit in w/e environment. Theres two types of people when it comes to wow in that regard, theres the fragile porcelain entitled casual who can't conceive ANYONE telling him that hes bad and he needs to improve his play and theres the rest of the people that don't get triggered over it and move on, get groups up or improve. If that person really is such and @Hole move on find other people, make new friends and contacts and eventually you get that shit done.
    The real truth is that only bad lazy lfr heroes would cry over this. Anyone with half a brain or having a guild would know its not the end of the world to look for people and make groups.

Uh-huh. Right.

Moving on to something actually important...

Is there a happy medium with queue content is the real question. They took scenarios out which was a blessing. What sort of changes should be made, OP? Any ideas to how it can be fixed or improved to accomodate these cry-babies and people who understand how an MMO works?
    We're at that happy medium. There's plenty of non-queuable content out there.

I understand plenty how MMOs work, for the record. Been playing them since EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviatharan View Post
    My favorite memories are of people dropping group seconds after being invited because we didn't have a summon waiting for them.

Believe it or not, queuing doesn't really impact that attitude.
    My favorites where the one who only came for that "one boss".
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    Blizzard are currently making a gap between skillfull casuals, and skillfull hardcores, because, lets be honest here, you don't need skill to go up into raiding, just basic knowledge, casual players are currently blocked by this huge wall, this wall is called the time sink wall, which is NOT what the casuals want.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefroz View Post
    My favorites where the one who only came for that "one boss".
    I like to hope there's a special place in hell waiting for them.

We're at that happy medium. There's plenty of non-queuable content out there.

I understand plenty how MMOs work, for the record. Been playing them since EQ.
    Yup. Pretty much. There is content out there for both groups, and it's fine.

The problem is you have a pre-conceived notion of "your obnoxious type" already in your mind. In my experience, when you group with other players of your skill level in the group finder, most groups are pretty cool, and the runs go well. Its just your sensitive, close the door, don't talk to me attitude permeates into a toxic pattern seen by other people in your boat. That group think spreads and becomes commonplace. Why do you think the "elitist assholes" don't like bringing people like you into their runs? Because you are negative. You are anti-social. And quite frankly as Asmongold says "these people are lazy pieces of shit," when they have the attitude that "I don't want to form a group myself to run said content that doesn't have a queue available." Do you think a player who is unwilling to simply find 4 other people (yes FOUR OTHER PEOPLE) to run a dungeon will be a better player than those who are willing to? Most likely not.

Get off your high horse, its nicer down here.
    Jay, nobody likes your judgemental kind, that's all there really is to it. Not that complicated. I know you're craving for approval. I don't know why it's so important to you, but it'd be better for you if you realized that people just don't give a fuck. They're not gonna talk to your boring ass in the game and make a ritual out of forming groups with you. It's just not needed, thankfully, and most people are more than happy to be able to blank people of your caliber out completely.

I know that's what really hurts your aggrieved child ego. You can get frustrated over that fact all you want, you can make the 1000. troll thread on MMO-C about it. Things won't change. You're still gonna be a bitter weirdo that the World of Warcraft has forgotten and the people will still play the game the way they enjoy it most.

I don't spend a second of thought on people like you in the game. I haven't for at least 7 years. You know why? Because we all just queue and enjoy the game. Why would I have to make some strange exercise of manually forming groups? The weird neuroses you're suffering from, I simply don't have.

You're the one that's negative and anti-social. That's why nothing works for you and you have this massive problem with the community. That's why you have to turn your game time into a ridiculous ritual and a group therapy session with select individuals. But as I said - nobody gives a damn anyway.

My apologies for saying people who queue don't understand MMOs, but these people trying to say I'm obnoxious for playing with my friends, guildies, and RL friends kinda have me on the defensive. There is, and like I stated in an earlier post, this thread seems to have evolved into a discussion about preference. What the OP wants to know, and what he clearly asked was, why do people PREFER queue-able content in this game? The disconnect is real. Not everyone wants friendship, I get it, they want a silent dungeon with no communication and no obligation to the other people. That element has been in the game since Vanilla through building groups. Maybe the real detriment is the cross-realm thing?

I just think it condones more players to be toxic. There's no consequence to playing like a jerk and trolling people with it. That's the part I would enjoy being fixed.
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to play with friends. I try to do the same thing when the opportunity presents itself. It's great.

The thing that people forget is that friends and guildies aren't always there to run stuff whenever you want 100% of the time. That's why I think queue systems are awesome and have a place in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    And those teeth!
    And his dumb sayings. Yo its your boy (closes window).

10+ Year Old Account
    My apologies for saying people who queue don't understand MMOs, but these people trying to say I'm obnoxious for playing with my friends, guildies, and RL friends kinda have me on the defensive. Like I stated in an earlier post, this thread seems to have evolved into a discussion about preference. What the OP wants to know, and what he clearly asked was, why do people PREFER queue-able content in this game? The disconnect is real. Not everyone wants friendship, I get it, they want a silent dungeon with no communication and no obligation to the other people. That element has been in the game since Vanilla through building groups. Maybe the real detriment is the cross-realm thing?

I just think it condones more players to be toxic. There's no consequence to playing like a jerk and trolling people with it. That's the part I would enjoy being fixed.

I wasn't trying to condescend anyone until the Pull My Finger kid barked up the wrong tree and his Jerichofr boyfriend chimed in.
    I'm okay with people prefering and liking the ability to queue into a dungeon. What I'm not okay with is them demanding that ALL content be like that. Why is it wrong of Blizzard to develop content and expect players to do more than click a button to do said content? It isn't wrong, and its ludicrous to expect that the world revolve around "Johnny Q. Casual <Unwilling to put effort into finding a group>"

I say, Blizzard should go forward developing content designed to be easy snooze fests that players can queue up and faceroll their way through, and they should also develop content NOT in the queue system that requires players to put in more effort to getting into. Best of both worlds. Everyone is happy. Is this not a fair compromise?

People actually take him seriously? I thought he was a joke.