Page 34 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Specifically how am I a victim?
    go back and reread it.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    go back and reread it.
    The West is victim of mass 3rd world migration. I'm fine with that victim point. I'm not saying I'm personally victimized by authoritarian leftists.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    Doubtful. Many Bernie supporters are #NeverHillary.
    Saying "never" loses most of its power when you put a # in front of it...

Deleted
    The irony. White americans came to America, made the people slaves and STOLE the continent.

And now they are calling OTHER people illegals.

Get back to Europe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Saying "never" loses most of its power when you put a # in front of it...
    The Hernie supporters who are anti establishment would go Trump. The Hernie sjws will still think Trump is buzzwords even though he has done more for other races than Hillary ever has and he isn't even a career politician.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    The irony. White americans came to America, made the people slaves and STOLE the continent.

Get back to Europe?
    Think of it as a perfect example of why mass immigration is bad for a nations unhabitants
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Get back to Europe?
    Except the majority of White Americans ancestry came here legally to an established country. The first ones here came to land that wasent even a country so how can they be considered "illegal" when there was no established country?
    Last edited by Bievahh; 2016-06-18 at 06:12 AM.

7+ Year Old Account

Get back to Europe?
    This isn't a justification for mass migration, it's proof that it causes conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Well there are folks suggesting he is looking to drop out.
    Why do people keep saying this crap? Trump is looking to become president. He won more primary votes than any other Republican in history. He had that record before California voted. Donald Trump, backed by the Republican party, is going to run for office as the Republican nominee. That's reality. If he beats Hillary Clinton, then he will be president of the United States.

I will enumerate the possibilities:

1)- The Democrats win. Donald Trump is not president.
    2)- The Republicans win. Donald Trump is president.

Yes, many Republicans don't like Trump. If Trump wasn't in this race, Hillary would be breaking records with her unpopularity. No one else has ever been this high! Hillary almost has a 40% unpopularity rating.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...cord-breaking/

Nobody else could top that number... except, of course, Donald Trump, who is above 50% on that poll (I think he's around 60% now?).

But these unpopularity numbers don't change the fact that our ballots will all say Donald Trump (R) on them. Nothing will come of a bunch of delegates trying to change the rules at the last second.

And while Trump's unpopularity numbers went up pretty fast, that should demonstrate something else: they could come down pretty fast too. Trump has a solid path to the White House. Hillary could certainly beat him, but even if she beats him by a goodly amount, it won't be some inevitable thing, it will be because of some combination of Trump missteps and solid team blue plays.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I saw a couple days ago. Those many are about 10%.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Get back to Europe?
    You're talking about something that happened over 200 years ago with a COMPLETELY different mentality. I mean if you want to bring that argument in, then I need some slaves for my farm (JUST A STATEMENT, TROLLS).

The point is times change, people change.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    The West is victim of mass 3rd world migration. I'm fine with that victim point. I'm not saying I'm personally victimized by authoritarian leftists.
    Which is why you are whining in every thread that people call eggs eggs. So much for not being "personally victimized".

Doesn't take "authoritarian leftists" to call others racists, being racist makes one racist.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

The funny thing is - you might be right... that the polls are lopsided in favor Clinton DESPITE even the "BernieorBust" people....

... give them 4+ months, 5+ debates and 2,000 racist of the stupidest Donald Dump worthy tweets later and the vast majority will be changing their minds.

And that's not mixing into the pot the fact (yes, fact) that Bernie is now clearly working together with Hillary and the DNC to get as many of his supporters over to the DNC in order to stop the Donald Dump from dumping America into a regressive shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by Bievahh View Post
    Except the majority of White Americans ancestry came here legally to an established country. The first ones here came to land that wasent even a country so how can they be considered "illegal" when there was no established country?
    Well the majority of white Americans had ancestors that came to the US because we had an immigration policy specifically designed to keep America as white as possible. Did you really think that poor, uneducated, unskilled European peasants were really the best qualified workers to man the assembly lines?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    From what I saw a couple days ago. Those many are about 10%.
    Which is a number that grows excessively smaller with every daily passing Dumpastic Tweet from the Donald Dumps tiny fingers...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XorMalice View Post
    Why do people keep saying this crap? Trump is looking to become president. He won more primary votes than any other Republican in history. He had that record before California voted. Donald Trump, backed by the Republican party, is going to run for office as the Republican nominee. That's reality. If he beats Hillary Clinton, then he will be president of the United States.

I will enumerate the possibilities:

1)- The Democrats win. Donald Trump is not president.
    2)- The Republicans win. Donald Trump is president.

Yes, many Republicans don't like Trump. If Trump wasn't in this race, Hillary would be breaking records with her unpopularity. No one else has ever been this high! Hillary almost has a 40% unpopularity rating.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...cord-breaking/

Nobody else could top that number... except, of course, Donald Trump, who is above 50% on that poll (I think he's around 60% now?).

But these unpopularity numbers don't change the fact that our ballots will all say Donald Trump (R) on them. Nothing will come of a bunch of delegates trying to change the rules at the last second.

And while Trump's unpopularity numbers went up pretty fast, that should demonstrate something else: they could come down pretty fast too. Trump has a solid path to the White House. Hillary could certainly beat him, but even if she beats him by a goodly amount, it won't be some inevitable thing, it will be because of some combination of Trump missteps and solid team blue plays.
    Trump is at 70% unpopularity and Hillary at 55%. His reactions to Orlando shooting fucked him royally.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    You're talking about something that happened over 200 years ago with a COMPLETELY different mentality.
    Not sure if you've been keeping up with politics, but Donald Dump is seeking to regress us back to those "great" years...

What a strange thing to say. I guess it wasn't technically illegal to drive out the native and take their land. So...grats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Which is why you are whining in every thread that people call eggs eggs. So much for not being "personally victimized".

Doesn't take "authoritarian leftists" to call others racists, being racist makes one racist.
    There is irony in using being called racist, as a soap box to discuss what it is to be racist... and not why you are being called racist. It's like this story:

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/06/17/...st-her-father/

The writer has no issue in calling bullshit on the cry if profiling. Why isn't he scared of being called racist? Because the explanation made perfect sense... If Curry's father in law continues, he will be presented as a douche. That's because the stadium staff explained why they are not being racist, not how it feel to be called racist.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    What a strange thing to say. I guess it wasn't technically illegal to drive out the native and take their land. So...grats.
    It happened way too long ago to change the outcome, so, congrats for harping uselessly on history as though it has any relevance in this day and age?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    That's just silly... The proper reply is something like... 'See, if Indians had proper immigration laws, they would still be here'...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi