4 5.19%

0 0%

1 1.30%

22 28.57%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Oh boy I love myself, but I hate hero worship. My orc lock? Delicious burning shit to the ground with green fire you know? Kinda evil you know takes souls and stuff (and not to flavortown ) my forsaken warr? Chipper guy, and always washes his hands before consuming the flesh of the living, delightful. I'd give em both 7 /10s because I'm way too tipsy to write out my reasoning. Plus blizzards writing focus on how hotpockets we are gets annoying so I'm slapping everything with a 6/10.

- - - Updated - - -

I noticed kalec didn't thank me for all the deep and thought provocing posts I bring to these topics, I am mortally wounded.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

This describes what most players do ;P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXhp7-fMvSk

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post

oh yes, there is nothing better than brutally killing and slaughtering innocents.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    oh yes, there is nothing better than brutally killing and slaughtering innocents.
    As long as you get gold for it!

Deleted
    0/10 if I could so 1/10 in our game.

Ubreakable plot armor, endless lives, infinite power-ups, we're worse than Med'an, Medivh and Thrall combined.

So, with Yogg being on Monday, it means we have a special WEEKEND, not day?

Will you post Elune's score by the way?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    As long as you get gold for it!
    It's only evil if it wasn't for a quest
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)

Players are more like this. We are heroes after all:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Will you post Elune's score by the way?
    Wanted to give it within the Day #51 alongside this, but I can do a quick calculation here. Gimme a sec!

Elune - 5.21/10 (70 votes)

And yes, I am taking Sunday a break!

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I noticed kalec didn't thank me for all the deep and thought provocing posts I bring to these topics, I am mortally wounded.
    Fine! If it really hurt your feeling that much, a very special thank you to you <3 <3 <3 :* :* :* :* <3

ok i will stop before it gets creepy

D'awww, this was a sweet idea.

I'll give myself a solid 8, I have a nice transmog and know my class. But I still can never get ilvl good enough for heroic raiding.

Anyways, here's a picture of my gnarly transmog, took me forever to get all the pieces (ESPECIALLY THE CHEST, IDK WHY):

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    I love it! Give us more of these, guys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10/10.

When you play obscure race/class combos, it's easy to RP you're the best of-

I'm the best Troll priest in the Horde
    I'm probably not the best Orc Shaman in the Horde, but pretty damn good (and Tmog game is strong)
    I'm the best Goblin Warlock in the Horde
    I'm the best Pandaren Hunter in the Horde
    I'm among the greatest Orc Warriors in the Horde
    I'm the best Undead Death Knight in the Horde
    I'm the best Goblin Rogue in the Horde
    I'm the best Orc Mage in the Horde
    I'm the best Tauren Paladin in the Horde

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    The best ? THIS IS THE BEST !

Sneaky sneaky
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I voted 1/10 for the player character.

While I personally don't have a problem with our character's being the biggest Mary Sues of the universe (it is very hard to avoid this in an MMO without dialogue choices and plot options), my main problem is the way our character is, understandably, all over the place.

My main problem is that our character is not concise in his role in the Alliance or Horde military. At times, we are a completely autonomous mercenary like in Vanilla/TBC, faction member in WotLK and MoP (with our own side missions), a faction commander in WoD under Khadgar, and a mix of faction member and non-faction-tied class organisation in Legion.

I'd have loved if Blizzard could develop the main characters through the MMO but its understandably hard to portray their actions and emotions properly through this game. But all least have our character concise right?

Where is the poll where I can rate this pesky blue whelp to be the next one who gets Dragonmawed or follows Sapphiron's fate for wasting a special character day? I was hoping for an interesting character, now I have to wait another 10 days.

Not that I care about that orc, but because I have been betrayed, tomorrow I'll make 4 other accounts and nominate Nekros Skullcrusher as a sign of war against OP.

Get tortured by gray orcs you traitor!

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Lotus Victorya for being a very fun friend to talk with, and my source of inspiration. Despite not speaking much in the topics, because of her life job, I know that she votes every day because we talk all the time. Just don't steal my scrolls again, you little adorable sneaky Asura.
    This is adorable! After that, I'll borrow only 50% of your scrolls from now on.

#OT

Rating myself? Well, as much as I would want that to happen, I'm no hero! I'm always there, watching, in the shadows, looking at everyone, stealing things,, and having a load of fun in the process!

I'd rate myself as a 7/10. Work work!

As for artwork, even if this is not my WoW Character, I'd like to share my favourite photograph of myself.

Click Click Click!

Keep up with the good work Mr. Kalecgos! You earned the title "Master of Threads" after these fifty days!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    This will do, Ms. Lotus. This will surely do! I am glad you could drop by today, hopefully work hasn't been so hard lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Domcho View Post
    Where is the poll where I can rate this pesky blue whelp to be the next one who gets Dragonmawed or follows Sapphiron's fate for wasting a special character day?
    Triggered!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Domcho View Post
    .Get tortured by gray orcs you traitor!
    hey! dont you dare talking like that to my source of unending arcane juice!
    this sounds kinda dirty tbh lol

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    telling me to kill myself
    People actually told you that? WTF?! People are so weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Snowraven for being a frequent face 'round these here parts, in addition to hosting Day #47: Alexstrasza in my absence!
    Thank you very much, and thank you too for coming with the rate a character idea in the first place.

Now, onto my characters.
    First, only based on Blizzard's portrayal of "the hero"... the adventurer is kind of a strange character. From a namless nobody killing a few boars and wolves to a mercenary and then to campaign commander of Draenor and the supreme hero of Azeroth in Legion. If this keeps up, in the expansion after Legion we'd need to be some kind of titan avatars and then the supreme avatars of Light or something. So, overall, I sort of liked being a mercenary of sorts better. I can be a hero of the Alliance, but I find it odd being THE hero of Azeroth.

Also, I realized NPCs steal my achievements. It was not Thrall and the aspects who killed Deathwing, maybe they helped but we, the adventurers did.
    Heck, after the Cataclysm remake of the world I realized that even minor achievements are stolen by minor NPCs. I had killed this boss somewhere between Stranglethorn and Duskwood in Classic (not the abomination) only to meet this random gnome in Cataclysm claiming he did it. No gnome, I did it!

There are also times when I would not have acted as my character, I feel like a dick. Like I would not have killed Vanessa vanCleef.

But onto my vision of my characters! I have 3 main characters, so in the order they were made(by the way, I chose the pictures I liked best looking for some 5 minutes in my pic folder, I'm sure there were even better pics, but for now these will do):

1. Sarienn - she's a night elf sentinel. Likes to make friends with everyone, even with enemies, then stab them in the back. She does her best in service of the Kaldorei, , if you meet her she might seem like a diplomat, a loremaster or a scholar. But if you're her enemy, expect your drink to be poisoned or to be stabbed in the back when you turn.
    Still, if you're a friend she will try her best to help. To those that dislike killings however, or that put honour on a high importance, she might seem like a ruthless character that has no honour. Sarienn thinks however that as long as she lives and the enemy is dead, honour doesn't matter. In the end, characters like Cairne Bloodhoof or Llane Wrynn had honour, and where are they? Dead.

2. Snowleaf - she's a huntress captain. Bit detached from regular folks, especially from other races, even using her family name as her main name. She's the type to protect the innocent but also likes to fake weakness to enemies to lure them into a sense of security before she roars and bashes their skulls in with her one-handed hammer-axe. She hates goblins for their greed and, as such, goblins hate her too, being hated with all 3 goblin towns.
    Still, she does admire certain heroes, is loyal to the Alliance most times and has a few close friends who know her for the real her, a friendly and crazy loyal type, but only with those she trusts.

3. Ranni - former watcher. She doesn't remember much of her old life before being killed and raised. Originally she was a watcher-warrior who had a magical amulet given to her by her sister, a priestess of Elune. Ranni who went out of Burrowed Dens and helped during the Battle of Mount Hyjal then didn't know what to do as there weren't many prisoners left. So she went out to defend the elven lands and people. She was once on a mission around Ashenvale with a few others but they were ambushed by orcs and forsaken. While most of the orcs died too, she also fell when the forsaken threw some plague vials fearing defeat. The forsaken were there to get corpses to test their plague and her body was loaded on a cart and then on a zeppelin sent towards Brill. The zeppelin was derailed by a storm and shot down by Scourge forces. She was loaded on a cart and taken to Archerus where she was raised.

During the attack on the Scarlets she was tasked with raiding houses around. In one house she saw a fearful teenager girl. Her medalion, imbued with the magic of Elune, woke her up so to say. She had no clue where she was and only remembered that she was a watcher, protecting night elves and the weak. So she dragged the fearful girl out to save her but a bunch of ghouls jumped on the girl and killed her when she battled herself out of Ranni's grasp. Ranni prepared to fight the ghouls, but they did not attack her. She did not understad why, but slowly moved out of the camp into the Eastern Plaguelands. There she saw a reflection of herself in a pond. Still, she stood in denial, believing night elves can't be raised, maybe she's just cursed and most likely that's why the ghouls ignored her.

Using capes and not talking much, she managed to return to Kalimdor. She knew that if she went to Darnassus, she might be attacked by her sisters before she could explain them how she's cursed so she went towards Feralas, towards the Feathermoon Stronghold. Still, she feared she might be attacked there too, so she just stayed around the forest killing ogres to help make the area safer.

One day however a senior sentinel and her trainee got lost in the forest. The senior sentinel got injured parrying a blow meant for her trainee from an ogre. They took refuge in the cave system where Ranni was hiding. Ranni saw them go in as she was outside hiding in the forest. She went, killed the ogres and went in. The senior sentinel realized she was undeath, the trainee did not, having never seen an undead character. Still, as she wasn't attacking, the senior sentinel thought she could keep Ranni talking so that her trainee could escape as she was too hurt to flee anyway from the parried blow. She told her trainee to get help and as her trainee ran, Ranni tried to go after her but the senior sentinel jumped in front of her, trying to delay her. Ranni did not want to fight her and she didn't have to as the senior sentinel was deathly wounded, it was just a matter of waiting and there was nothing that could be done. The senior sentinel died and Ranni burried her.

Meantime the trainee got back to the Feathermoon Stronghold and told those there of what happened and how a cursed night elf had saved her and remained with her teacher who had been injured, not knowing that Ranni was undead and how her teacher actually tried to stop Ranni thinking she was Scourge. A search party was formed, the trainee and a dryad being part of it. When they got to the caves, they found the grave and realized the senior sentinel was the burried one but the cursed sickly night elf was nowhere to be found. The dryad however felt something odd with nature around so she went around and managed to track Ranni. She strolled to her from behind expecting to see a sickly night elf as she had been told, but as Ranni turned, she saw an undead death knight, not a sickly elf and froze in place. Still, knowing what she knew of the undead, she knew she might not escape if she tried to run, so she tried to strike a conversation as the others from the search group were not that far behind and if she just delayed a bit they would find them. Ranni didn't talk much, and was speaking weirdly as the voice of Arthas still could be hard in her head, even if she believed it was due to a curse of sorts.

The others found them and the trainee ran towards Ranni to thank her for saving her and trying to save her teacher too. The dryad yelled that she was undeath but too late, the trainee was not already next to her as the others had raised their bows and glaives, fearing the worst but hoping they could still save the trainee. Still, the trainee told them it's ok, she can't be undead, for she's alive! She's just sick or something and sat besides Ranni. The dryad also tried moving slowly towards them, in hopes that she could throw the trainee out of Ranni's range when Ranni would try to kill the trainee. But when she was in their reach, Ranni turned and caught her by her arm. The dryad thought that was it and she'd be killed, but then the medallion around Ranni's neck shined, and she left her arm go. The trainee said that "see, she's not evil, just sick". Not truly sure of that, but seeing that Ranni was not attacking them, they decided to take her to Shandris and see what was up.

They took Ranni to Shandris Feathermoon who recognized the magic in Ranni's amulet as she was trained as a Priestess of Elune too. Since then Ranni has been part of the Feathermoon Expedition, but sometimes going here and there for more delicate missions where a regular night elf would not be perfectly suited. In return, Shandris promised Ranni she'd be welcomed in the night elven society, even if not seen as a sister anymore by everyone and that she'd try to find a way to help her be cured of undeath without laying her to rest. Ranni accepted her stance as undead, but believed that it is due to the fact that she had not finished her mission on Azeroth and Elune gave her more time.

Ranni is a somewhat isolated elf. She tries to be friendly but is rather depressed of her status as she knows others hate her for what she is. Even if she believes she's still alive as a mission from Elune she still dislikes being eyed with disgust and tries her best to make sure nobody suffers too much due to evil. She had been trying to find her sister, and in the process met Sarienn and Snowleaf, whom she befriended. She still had not found her sister. In truth, her sister is dead, she just doesn't remember that fact so she scours worlds trying to find any trace of her, alive or dead. Still, Ranni is idealistic and believes in a time when she'll be normal and happy again with her family.

The END (for the time being). I already wrote walls of text.