That's fine if that is the intent. I would actually prefer it that way. Hopefully every class is in the same boat.

Yeah, while we got a pretty big hit to survivability I do think we were a bit too strong before, I did some tests on PTR and I still could fight 1 to 3 elites just fine, I would say that in this aspect we were brought down to the level of the others specs.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

Survival doesn't feel like a issue to be honest, lots of classes are squishy now.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I tested Enh Shaman on the PTR, and I might be switching to it for my main in Legion. It has probably been the most fun I have had in a long time. It even beats Outlaw Rogue for me, and I love Combat/Outlaw. Even beats Frost DK for me. Hopefully it doesnt get too many nerfs from here on out. I really like where it is right now.

Am I missing something about Flametongue or is it just a button to hit every 16 seconds to keep up the Buff? Does the only synergy (sort of) come with taking Hot Hand?

Sorry if this has been discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by mkultra55 View Post
    Am I missing something about Flametongue or is it just a button to hit every 16 seconds to keep up the Buff? Does the only synergy (sort of) come with taking Hot Hand?

Well, it does have the synergy with Stormlash, as Stormlash only procs if you have an imbue active, and Flametongue is the one you will be able to have 100% of the time independently of talent choices so theres is that, not that its much tough.
    Everything that is, is alive.

Agaor - Enhancement Shaman

I'm a long time Ele only player, tried Enhance out on the beta today. First time playing Enhance since Wrath. I loved it. What do current Enh shamans think of it? It felt wonderful even in horrible 815~ gear.

Flametongue is pretty much just a maintenance buff.

Quote Originally Posted by mkultra55 View Post

Its basically Flame Shock. Nothing more, nothing less. Just works a bit different. Also as Lavindar said, it proccs stormlash.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmanmao View Post
    I'm a long time Ele only player, tried Enhance out on the beta today. First time playing Enhance since Wrath. I loved it. What do current Enh shamans think of it? It felt wonderful even in horrible 815~ gear.
    Most people, including myself, enjoy the new playstyle. Some stuff like survivability (like no mana cost on Healing Surges, or even halfed with maelstrom) and mobility could be a bit better, but overall I'm personally am pretty happy with the spec.
    Last edited by Darleth; 2016-06-21 at 12:44 AM.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by chairmanmao View Post
    At the base gameplay level, it's fun. It's not got signifciant advantages or disadvantages over the live playstyle to me in raw enjoyment, but it is definitely more reactive & exciting than the methodical cycle of live. That being said what actually pushes it way above is how many more tools and how much more dynamic the tools we have are than live in which many things are strictly for one situation, whilst in Legion some skills easily have applications in 3-4 separate situations and are very good in a variety of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    Its basically Flame Shock. Nothing more, nothing less. Just works a bit different. Also as Lavindar said, it proccs stormlash.
    Ahhhh. That's a great way to put it. Thanks!

Wordup I haven't seen any youtube videos from you in awhile. I enjoyed watching the ones you made, especially since I will keep my main to enhance in Legion. Will we be seeing any more soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Bsirk View Post
    Wordup I haven't seen any youtube videos from you in awhile. I enjoyed watching the ones you made, especially since I will keep my main to enhance in Legion. Will we be seeing any more soon?
    I'll be doing a lot more in the lead up yeah, there's just a lot of work I need to get done in the written guides and a few other things I have to get done for Legion in the pipeline that has slowed video stuff a little.

Deleted
    Hey wordup i've a question for when prepatch hits, due to the already short nature of HFC [M] fights and taking in consideration the nerfs that raids receive when prepatch arrives; from a pure DPS prospective do you believe is better user mirror instead of soul cap; testing the Proc. Rate on PTR on a dummy had me quiet deluded, and foreseeing 1-1:30 m fights gives me the idea that mirror gets more consistent (due to its on-use nature).
    or maybe the change of RPPM trinkets blocking most of the burst will counter the prepatch nerfs, making fights remain pretty much as long as they are now. what do you think?
    Last edited by mmoc08ba0ac6b2; 2016-06-21 at 05:55 AM.

If anything, Enhancement feels too good in all situations, with very few buttons. Other classes just seem more complex and to have more potential. Not necessarily a bad thing, just a small niggle. Also think Enhancement has very poor talents. Very few actual choices, nothing really exciting, and too many talents just seem out of place. Saying all that, still a high contender for my main come legion due to being so smooth. Probably too smooth at this point in tuning, but i wouldn't mind if the spec slowed down just a tad in resource generation.

no!! dont have the mindset that because enhance has been crappy for most expansions that it needs to be not good now lol

Quote Originally Posted by Evermaw View Post
    Hey wordup i've a question for when prepatch hits, due to the already short nature of HFC [M] fights and taking in consideration the nerfs that raids receive when prepatch arrives; from a pure DPS prospective do you believe is better user mirror instead of soul cap; testing the Proc. Rate on PTR on a dummy had me quiet deluded, and foreseeing 1-1:30 m fights gives me the idea that mirror gets more consistent (due to its on-use nature).
    or maybe the change of RPPM trinkets blocking most of the burst will counter the prepatch nerfs, making fights remain pretty much as long as they are now. what do you think?
    As of this very moment I couldn't say, there's a lot of Legion stuff for the launch to get through so PTR/pre-patch kind of sits on the backburner for now since it's only gonna be running for a few weeks.

Have people crafted around a new rotation/priority list for the new Enhancenent Shaman?

Looking for videos I only find 5 month old ones.

But I'm curious to see the new PvE choice of talents and rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Goradan View Post
    Pros:
    can spam LB as I please.
    Just wanted to highlight this. During transitions in boss fights it is going to be hella fun to spam LB on the run. I was running around targeting dummies last night hopping and zapping with glee. Reminds me of the fun I used to have doing that as Elemental. It's the little things.

Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    Have people crafted around a new rotation/priority list for the new Enhancenent Shaman?

Looking for videos I only find 5 month old ones.

But I'm curious to see the new PvE choice of talents and rotation.
    Two or three pages back, friend