Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    farscape.

dude never made it back home, and Scorpius was a classic villain.

7+ Year Old Account

Miami Vice, nothing else.

This is downright the best TV Show ever made.
    Don Johnson is a GOD.

The one show that I was heart broken over when it was cancelled was Animaniacs. I am not so sure I would still be watching it now but died way too soon.

I did also like Justice League unlimited. I wouldn't have minded that gone on a little while longer as well.

Deleted
    I miss Cheers also... or Home Improvement.....

curb your enthusiasm
    seinfeld
    hercules
    xena warrior princess
    iron chef japan
    MXC (most extreme elimination challenge)

10+ Year Old Account
    sooooopraaaaanooooos

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    sooooopraaaaanooooos
    yeah... aside from seinfeld, its probably one of those shows whose scenes come to mind so many times.

it would definitely be a show i'd like to see a reunion season/movie/special whatever for... even with gandolfini(sp?) gone, I believe they said the ending was tony's death anyways, so not like it would disturb the inevitable storyline.

i'd *so* love to see Meadow matured. i think even though she defied her father at every turn, she had the potential to be a big part of the family moving forward.

Other than Firefly (which is a lost cause... anything new at this point would likely detract from its greatness).... I'd like to see more House. Yeah, it got stuck in a rut.... but I see other shows *try* to use the same formula, and fail miserably. I just don't know how they could ever recreate it. Not after the final season.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss the Finder. I like how they introduced the characters on Bones then gave him his own show. A second season would have been nice.

Pushing Daisies and Firefly

10+ Year Old Account
    SO MANY shows...I wouldn't even know where to start

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post
    I miss the Finder. I like how they introduced the characters on Bones then gave him his own show. A second season would have been nice.
    Yeah it was really good...but since MCD passed away, I think it would of been hard to replace his character.

Firefly

*weeps quietly*
    Humans fear the beast within the wolf because they do not understand the beast within themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome back Kotter and F Troop.

Seriously, been getting really into some reruns lately.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

Dead Like Me

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    HBO's Deadwood.

Abruptly stopped after 3 seasons then allowed to die.
    Writing fell off in Season 3 pretty bad, for what it's worth. Though the real reason the show was stopped was because of how expensive it was to do, period pieces are always costly, it's the same reason they cut Rome from 5 seasons to 2. There's always rumors of it coming back, at least in movie form if not a full fledged season or two. Deadwood is a great show with great characters though, really well done across the board.

Besides Deadwood I'd say: Dexter, Firefly, Carnivale, and Metalocalypse.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    farscape.

dude never made it back home, and Scorpius was a classic villain.
    he had to protect it by not going back to it.. tho if you seen the 2 hour long "episodes" called the peacekeeper war he still could.

im just glad people notice the greatness that Farscape was. thanks MMO-champ

Futurama
    Numb3rs
    Highlander
    The Pretender
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

10+ Year Old Account
    Yall might or might not remember this show!! NIGHTCOURT: so fucking good!

Firefly: So many of us browncoats loved it, but fox ain't give a shit... they were concerned about certain age groups, not actually keeping a popular show.

Stargate SG1: seriously, fucking McGyver going to different planets and trying not to screw everything up. it was perfect.

Limitless: I actually liked the series, and how they tried to handle it post-movie story wise.

Common Law: cancelled after one season, shame.. was great character development. Michael Ealy was great.

Almost Human: Another Michael Ealy performance that was great. Keith Urban wasn't bad (though I am not always a fan of his work).. another series that never saw 2nd

Lie To Me: That show was basically written for Tim Roth. Great performances, great cast. I can see how it might get a little repetitive but... all shows are like that.

Burn Notice: I miss it, but by the time the last season aired it made sense to end it. You can only get away with "you beat me, but I work for someone bigger" so many times.

Bones: I like the procedural drama's, what can I say.

Almost forgot Numb3rs (thank you to the poster above for jogging my memory). So many good shows that ended, sometimes it is hard to keep track.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Arrested Development hands down.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

10+ Year Old Account
    Korialstrasz, Aman'thul, Proudmoore, Khaz'goroth, Stormrage, Lightbringer and Aerie Peak
    House, MD
    Star Trek (hopefully the 2017 version will be good)
    i7-4770k, Noctua NHD15, 16gb RipjawsX, Asus Z87A mobo, GTX 970 Palit, Samsung EVO 240GB SSD, WDC Black 1TB, Corsair HX850, XigmatekTalon case, Logitech G910 keyboard/G502 mouse.

I'm happy to help to test paladin-related stuff. I have 6 Ret pallies.

Also currently playing: S4 HC Crusader @ Diablo 3: RoS and SC2: Legacy of the Void