Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Heroics use lfd
    Mythic uses group finder.
    If those 2 dungeons mythic=heroic then they removed the rep block kept the heroic version and had mythic.
    im in the boat with FelPlauge because this post makes 0 sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    And it is always up to someone else to "solve" the problem that others make.
    That isn't a solution.
    only players can solve a player made problem

7+ Year Old Account
    Heroics use lfd
    Mythic uses group finder.
    If those 2 dungeons mythic=heroic then they removed the rep block kept the heroic version and had mythic.
    Dude go to sleep... your still making no sense..
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post

Demanding those affected by the decisions of others being the ones to solve it isn't actually doing that though, since it doesn't change the original issue.
    It will be solved only by those creating it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I welcome the change but Mythic is still far too easy. And I suppose it's intended in order to make mythic+ the real challenge.

Time to reduce the number of difficulties btw.

Omg.
    If the 2 mythic only dungeons=heroic
    Remove the rep requirement
    Make it have heroic
    Give it actual mythic difficulty
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

It will be solved only by those creating it.
    The people creating the problem are the ones too lazy to pull their finger out of their ass and get responsible for their own participation in the content rather than letting the queue button do everything for them.

I applaud each and every effort by Blizzard to fuck over the shitters who rely on autoqueues to play the game. It's an MMO. It's a social game. Why are you so afraid to be social?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

And how are people repeatedly excluded from groups supposed to get any sort of experience suitable for leadership.
    And isn't that demanding that someone else cleans up their mess, that someone else is supposed to resolve the issue that they made.
    You make it sound like someone forming a mythic dungeon group has to have raid leader levels of organizational skills. You literally form the group, wait for people to apply, accept them, say "okay, fly to the dungeon because the rest of us are phased and cant see each other" and do the dungeons. No one is expecting you to explain all encounters step by step--at least not after the first couple weeks. All you are is one person taking the initiative.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    The people creating the problem are the ones too lazy to pull their finger out of their ass and get responsible for their own participation in the content rather than letting the queue button do everything for them.

I applaud each and every effort by Blizzard to fuck over the shitters who rely on autoqueues to play the game. It's an MMO. It's a social game. Why are you so afraid to be social?
    because apparently everyone who complains works a 50+ hour work week has 8 kids and a demanding wife and can only play 30 minutes of WoW a week

but dont worry they played hundreds of hours during vanilla and bc!

because apparently everyone who complains works a 50+ hour work week has 8 kids and a demanding wife and can only play 30 minutes of WoW a week
    Don't forget they're all doctors and therefore they have erratic schedules. :v
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post

And how are inflated requirements being social ?
    If you want to play that card.

Being social is about positive interaction with others by choice, when isolating yourselves from as many as possible with inflated requirements is just the opposite of that.

We aren't trying to avoid or minimise interaction.
    But that is what those inflating the requirements are doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

1) Despite of being "Achiever" by definition, I don't care about achievements. Achievements are nothing more, than way to turn completely pointless actions into meaningful ones. But pointless actions are pointless anyway. 2) And as I've already said - it just confirms Cata 2.0 disaster for Blizzard. To much catering to minority of "Socializers" = screwing majority of other players.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

If people want be social they will be.
    You cant force it
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

You want to fix inflated ilvls as a result of excessive catchup mechanics and an abundance of difficulty levels? Sounds great!
    You want to incentivize people to carry their friends? Gosh, what's this Titanforged mechanic that they're adding? Never heard of it.

Being social is about positive interaction with others by choice, when isolating yourselves from as many as possible with inflated requirements is just the opposite of that.
    Nope. Having standards is not asocial. It's not their fault that you don't have the skills or the gear to participate at their level. Too bad, so sad.

No, trying to turn the entry requirements into "CLICK THE BUTTON" is exactly avoiding or minimizing interaction. You're actively avoiding making reliable dungeon or raid partners because you don't want to commit and you don't want to have any punishment for backing out of the group.

Deleted
    And it is always up to someone else to "solve" the problem that others make.
    That isn't a solution.
    I am a people person, I am happy to solve other's problems.

It IS a solution, and an easy one. Leadership of something as easy as a dungeon can be learned within minutes.

Omg how are you not fucking getting it?
    People will demand high requirements for mythic dungeons once legion hits live.
    Players blocking players
    Ive gotten in raids with LFR gear despite all the naysayers.

Are there going to be experienced and geared groups looking for a similar level of players, yes. Are there also going to be groups targeted to lower gear and experience levels, yes.

Stop being apart of the problem and start being apart of the solution.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    I am a people person, I am happy to solve other's problems.

It IS a solution, and an easy one. Leadership of something as easy as a dungeon can be learned within minutes.
    Considering they are five man dungeons and my experience in even random queue groups, most players are helpful even when they do not know what to do. It is a minority who makes a fuss and intentionally pulls groups down. It is the positive minded players who push on and make friends. The negative nancies continue to contribute to the toxicity of the community.
    Last edited by Greenmagoo; 2016-06-22 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenmagoo View Post
    Ive gotten in raids with LFR gear despite all the naysayers.

Are there going to be experienced and geared groups looking for a similar level of players, yes. Are there also going to be groups targeted to lower gear and experience levels, yes.

Stop being apart of the problem and start being apart of the solution.
    the problem is these kind of people view the game catering to their every whim IS the solution

Deleted

"inflated requirements" - again, you are free to make a group with no requirements at all.

Just do it. At the end of Legion (if it has 3 tiers), mythic would feel easier than current heroic. Most people who don't raid likely don't give a sh..t about an achievement that doesn't even give you a mount! They won't even notice. Those who do bother to finish dungeon achievements won't care.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    With Mythic+ Dungeons, I thought this might be the case, however I did not expect Blizzard to actually do it. Most achievements for the Dungeon Hero required a bit of coordination - or at the least know the achievement requirement and actively seek it out - to complete, so it makes sense that forming a group on your own, or joining one, is the way to get this achievement rather than queuing into a random group of four unknown players and trying to get them to cooperate.
    Whats the difference between queueing into a random group, or form a group with random people?

the problem is these kind of people view the game catering to their every whim IS the solution
    It is one of those calling the kettle black cases. I see it even more in players who are anything but casual while insisting they speak on behalf the majority. Meanwhile players like themselves are more often to leave a tainted view on the game and new players that they end up hurting themselves more than those they hate.