Quote Originally Posted by Anon56 View Post
    You guys need to see the positive thing in all of this, with all the liberal tears that will flow today we'll be able to give water to africa for the next decade.
    I dont think even africans childs can handle this level of sodium.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys need to see the positive thing in all of this, with all the liberal tears that will flow today we'll be able to give water to africa for the next decade.
    What had it got to do with the liberals?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    How exactly would you fund the country without London?
    Wales manages okay with EU funding... oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    losing all of the trade deals that the UK had when it was part of the EU
    losing bargaining power
    The pound is in free fall
    so no, i dont see any good thing coming from this
    Long term we'll be fine.

Need to go back to sleep for a bit, I look forward to reading all the sour grapes when I return.

You sure showed those liberals what for by blowing your economy up.

primordial. I see that you say the brexit camp has been fear mongering and whatnot...
    Have you even read the news paper the last few weeks, it's basicly been 95% bremain propaganda.

Deleted
    Stop trying to make this about left vs right.

It isn't. People from both parties have voted both ways, it has absolutely nothing to do with party politics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Wouldn't be so bad if most of those swaying it over to Leave were even remotely fucking informed about the issue before voting.
    Everyone I know that said they were voting leave couldn't explain why beyond "too many immigrants are coming in.."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    Majority vote is the foundation of democracy. Or had you forgotten?

Oir are you saying that the people should never have been given a voice and had whatever decisions foisted on them by the "elite"?

This event is freedom personified and an exercise in democracy. A lot of you dont like it because you dont think the British people know whats good for them.
    No youre completely wrong, referenda like this are ridiculous. Youre letting people that have no clue about the matter decide on important stuff like leaving Europe.
    Thats different than voting for representatives who (usually) have some knowledge about the subject.

Im all about democracy but referenda are ridiculous and should not be allowed. Sometimes u cant have the plebs have a say in things.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Wales manages okay with EU funding... oh.

lol. fucking wales.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    My conscience is clear. So proud to be British right now.
    The fact that you are reveling in this and calling it a victory just highlights the shortsightedness of a vast amount of UK voters. Congratulations on your brand new dumpster fire.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by a77 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA if you think what you have a grand delusion.

Your industry will follow them becuse they want a smooth exports, Your goverment will feel compressed to folow new laws like new environmental legislation, everything would roll on as ordinarily but GB will not have a voice....
    What you don't get it. UK fisherman don't need quotas now and can empty the north and Irish seas like they always wanted to. Leaving them without work

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Difference being the remain camp had honest to god evidence from experts backing them up. The exit camp can be summed up as "Nuhuh. Immigrants and UK number 1 woo"
    thanks for the laugh man
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Long term we'll be fine.

Need to go back to sleep for a bit, I look forward to reading all the sour grapes when I return.
    losing all of this... i dont think so. you also will have to listen and obey any law (regarding commerce) that's approved within the EU, but without the voice... so yay, you lose many things and win nothing
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

tim farron is an absolute twat lmao

Well being outside the country I didn't vote this time, as I didnt really see myself moving back there anytime soon. Still I think its a huge fuck up, I'll be sorting my Swedish citizenship asap so I can keep all the benefits of the EU.

I guess with the £ so low too I can enjoy feeling rich when I go back to England for holidays. GJ Leavers.

Deleted
    Oh god here come the Liberal Democrats.

Literally no one cares what you think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    losing all of the trade deals that the UK had when it was part of the EU
    losing bargaining power
    The pound is in free fall
    so no, i dont see any good thing coming from this
    We will see what might be in june 2017. There will be some heavy consequences in the next months. There will be pretty surely no stable government so there will have to be reelections. And a lot of very well paid jobs will leave the UK.

Prices for imported goods will be raised dramatically. Jobs gone - less tax income. There will be no big investments for a very long time. Everything will lead to damatic cuts in social systems.

And who will be the one to blame once this happens what pretty much every ecoconomist predicts?

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Everyone I know that said they were voting leave couldn't explain why beyond "too many immigrants are coming in.."
    which is amusing when we now have Conservative leave MPs saying live on national news that immigration will not necessarily reduce from current levels, just that "WE WILL HAVE CONTROL"