7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberrict View Post
    You sure showed those liberals what for by blowing your economy up.
    They would just use a booming economy as an excuse for accepting more mass migration anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Look for them to do what? London & the Home Counties is the only region of the country that makes a profit. Scotland broke even before oil tanked, everywhere else is run at a loss.
    I misunderstood you sorry, I'm tired. But satisfied anyway with referendum result
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    which is amusing when we now have Conservative leave MPs saying live on national news that immigration will not necessarily reduce from current levels, just that "WE WILL HAVE CONTROL"
    In Dover now as opposed to Calais lol. How stupid are people to have believed this shit??
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    My conscience is clear. So proud to be British right now.
    I'm American, UK leaving the EU is supposed to set US foreign policy back. But I am soooooooooooo friggin happy to see this.
    Reminder to self, this is what your dealing with on mmo-c ot
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Incidentally, I have no issue with deceiving stupid people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I consider anyone right of Obama to be stupid, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseDoodlez View Post
    primordial. I see that you say the brexit camp has been fear mongering and whatnot...
    Have you even read the news paper the last few weeks, it's basicly been 95% bremain propaganda.
    Rupert Murdoch was pro-exit and he basically decides how Britain votes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Lol, let's hope it's going to be short-term then...
    https://twitter.com/MalcolmMoore/sta...14563817758720

S&P confirms to the FT that UK will lose its final AAA credit rating
    S&P confirms to the FT that UK will lose its final AAA credit rating

Muh sovereignity.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    losing all of this... i dont think so. you also will have to listen and obey any law (regarding commerce) that's approved within the EU, but without the voice... so yay, you lose many things and win nothing
    Yes, since EU was totally listening UK night and day /s
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

I can't blame them. The refugee crisis in Europe is all thanks to the EU imposing refugee quotas.

BBC just said the most of the young people voted to remain.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    thanks for the laugh man
    Absolutely spot on, this is not a laughing matter.

for those who bought Nigel Farage's lies and Boris Johnson's fear mongering, now future generation will suffer because of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    thanks for the laugh man
    Evidence the experts are wrong please. Without entering it's true because it is popular fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    We will see what might be in june 2017. There will be some heavy consequences in the next months. There will be pretty surely no stable government so there will have to be reelections. And a lot of very well paid jobs will leave the UK.

Prices for imported goods will be raised dramatically. Jobs gone - less tax income. There will be no big investments for a very long time. Everything will lead to damatic cuts in social systems.

And who will be the one to blame once this happens what pretty much every ecoconomist predicts?
    old people who, im majority, voted to leave, mostly because they're stupid (i think) or simply because they want to reap anything that remains, and f*ck up the younger generations

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Yes, since EU was totally listening UK night and day /s
    even if they didnt, at least the oportunity was there. now it's lost
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

losing all of this... i dont think so. you also will have to listen and obey any law (regarding commerce) that's approved within the EU, but without the voice... so yay, you lose many things and win nothing
    Which suggests that the EU isn't all that great to begin with, eh?

It was only ever meant to be a trade based affair. The EU became far too big for its breeches and the UK tried many times to speak out against specific laws that were enforced regardless of the UK's wishes. Shaky times are ahead, yes, but that was going to be the case no matter the result as the EU has proven itself to be very incompetent in terms of security and many political issues.

Deleted
    Switzerland is certainly thrilled, that they have no say in the trade policies with their neighbours who are all in the EU, three of them very powerful, AUT having decent diplomatic status within the union.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I can't blame them. The refugee crisis in Europe is all thanks to the EU imposing refugee quotas.
    UK had nothing to do with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Stop trying to make this about left vs right.

It isn't. People from both parties have voted both ways, it has absolutely nothing to do with party politics.
    Yeah, and it's probably not the least of Cameron's problems. Leading a divided party is hard, especially in the British parliamentary system.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baal1373 View Post
    BBC just said the most of the young people voted to remain.
    Yup, and oldish people voted to leave. Way to screw up the future generations.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Rupert Murdoch was pro-exit and he basically decides how Britain votes.
    Its amazing how much power that man has. Sadly he still gets his say with Australian politics.

Deleted
    Regardless of what I said about the Liberal Democrats, Tim Farron is an absolute savage.

Quote Originally Posted by -primordial View Post
    Absolutely spot on, this is not a laughing matter.

for those who bought Nigel Farage's lies and Boris Johnson's fear mongering, now future generation will suffer because of them.
    It may shock you but not only are people free to make their own decisions but many made theirs without taking Nigel's or Boris' into account. Furthermore...the 'fear mongering' was something happening on both sides of the campaign.