Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Yeah no deal entirely is unlikely. No one gets out of this well, but I suspect the EU will eventually just go for a trade deal that isn't explicitly punitive, but significantly worse than they had.
    We own it to all the citizens of the members states staying in the EU to get every last concession we can get out of the UK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    If you move along the coast you could also have great fun living in total anarchy as a pirate!
    When the migration trends continues you will have the experience of Somalia sooner than you think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    The question now is, what is better. Getting rid of this baggage as soon as possible or prolonging the process as much as possible.
    I bet the UK will be extremely constructive in Europe now

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I doubt she will give her personal opinion, as it is a political matter.
    Do the royals even vote in things like that or do they sit out for neutrality and appearances?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Japanese market caved. I want to see if the US market caves or withstands it. It's like stress testing a system to see how healthy it is.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The worst thing about this by far is that it has given credence to Nigel fucking Farage...

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    It'll be interesting to see how the pro-leave politicians try to spin the economic losses though. Who's the new scapegoat supposed to be?
    Same as usual: The EU who bully them into 'unfair' deals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    When the migration trends continues you will have the experience of Somalia sooner than you think.
    I am pretty sure I told you not to quote me when you go on with stuff that makes very little sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    He's talking about WW II
    Kinda obvious. It's just that their argument is a double edged sword.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    London might be looking at independence along with Scotland.
    LOL, good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    The worst thing about this by far is that it has given credence to Nigel fucking Farage...
    Nobody with the first name of Nigel will every have credence, imo.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    I am pretty sure I told you not to quote me when you go on with stuff that makes very little sense.
    I do what I want.

My actions at least do not lead to things like Cologne 1.1.2016

Deleted
    I bet the UK will be extremely constructive in Europe now
    To be honest the UK didn't do anything concerning EU politics, so there's that. One of the first things should be stripping the MEPs of the UK of their voting rights, though I don't know, how that should work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Next, Poland! That way this pesky European Commission won't be able to stop Kaczyński from turning the country into second Belarus!
    If you let UK out and then Poland I'm going to have an orgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    He's talking about WW II
    And I'm not, what's your point?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    In the case of NHS I'd go with deliberate misinformation and outright lies instead of a "mistake".
    its not a mistake or lies.. it was bullshit from the off. people with no power making promises. if people voted leave because of this NHS comment then they really are naive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    I do what I want.

My actions at least do not lead to things like Cologne 1.1.2016
    You're still quoting me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Prince Philip, declare war on China.
    But why? Salty over Hong Kong or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The Japanese market caved. I want to see if the US market caves or withstands it. It's like stress testing a system to see how healthy it is.
    It will probably fare better than Asian or European markets as people will head to US markets as a safe heaven.

South America is about to get hit too...hard.

It pretty much looks like we are headed straight back into a recession.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    To be honest the UK didn't do anything concerning EU politics, so there's that. One of the first things should be stripping the MEPs of the UK of their voting rights, though I don't know, how that should work.
    Like in, physically ripping their shirt off or something?