Deleted
    It's fifty fucking six degrees Celsius here. Send help please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Luluco: 11/10

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    It's fifty fucking six degrees Celsius here. Send help please.
    But the internet says that various parts of Poland are in the 30s?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    But the internet says that various parts of Poland are in the 30s?
    I don't care what The Internet says, I know I just looked at the thermometer outside my window and it shows 56. I want an apartment next to where The Internet has its thermometers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care what The Internet says, I know I just looked at the thermometer outside my window and it shows 56. I want an apartment next to where The Internet has its thermometers.
    56 degrees is highest weather temperature ever recorded material (look it up), you may want to replace your thermometer.

Luluco 13 - It's over. There were so many things to love about this episode. Best part Midori and Luluco talking over video chat, both doing the JUSTIIIIIICE hand

Show was an easy 10/10. Luluco loves Alpha-kun. Trigger loves its fans. Trigger loves itself. Best love story ever told.

It's probably under direct sunlight which fucks it up.

Deleted
    56 degrees is highest weather temperature ever recorded material (look it up), you may want to replace your thermometer.
    Well, it IS in the sun so it shows much higher than shaded ones used for meteorological measurements. Problem is, if it is in the sun so am I, so I could not fucking care less. T.T

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it IS in the sun so it shows much higher than shaded ones used for meteorological measurements. Problem is, if it is in the sun so am I, so I could not fucking care less. T.T
    Well, as someone who comes from a place which experiences your current weather conditions or greater (+sub tropical humidity) for more than half of the year, suck it up m8.

PS: Approaching the middle of our winter here, but had a 23 degree max temp today, feels good man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you RIP yet?

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    I'm gonna start setting up the poll.
    Hopefully we end up watching something that'll drum up some discussion. I'll have to go find my table layout for schedule reposting/signature.

Think a thread manga reading/rereading would ever work? I think it'd be possible with something on the shorter side like Orange or maybe even Koe no Katachi.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Are you RIP yet?
    Did you finish all of Prisma Illya? Got a friend to watch it recently and she binged, like, everything that was out for it over the past 2 days.

Deleted
    Well, as someone who comes from a place which experiences your current weather conditions or greater (+sub tropical humidity) for more than half of the year, suck it up m8.
    Are you RIP yet?
    I am a huge, fat man. I do not handle high temperatures well. I might or might not be hallucinating. Fuck you. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Did you finish all of Prisma Illya? Got a friend to watch it recently and she binged, like, everything that was out for it over the past 2 days.
    It's so fucking good, I can't wait for the next season. 11 DAYS

- - - Updated - - -

I am a huge, fat man. I do not handle high temperatures well. I might or might not be hallucinating. Fuck you. :<
    treat it like a sauna and sweat out all your excess weight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Plenty of extremely fat men manage to somehow live here too, they just wear very little clothing and become one with their sweat.

this steam sale seems extra bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    It took a while because I've never used Google Forms before, but here it is:

Anime Chat Thread Rewatch Poll
    No luluco? literally unvoteable.

No luluco? literally unvoteable.
    Vote Gunbuster/diebuster

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Vote Gunbuster/diebuster
    Top wo Nerae! all the way. That's one ending you will never forget.

Plus it influenced luluco quite a bit

Deleted
    I demand Trigger-chan cameos in every single Trigger production from now on.