Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Of course it will be a net gain for Canada, as the UK won't have anyone else to trade with besides Canada, the US and the commonwealth after the EU sticked it to the UK for leaving.
    Yeah Canada has the same population as California with half of California's GDP so there's that. The US will have free trade with Japan soon, Japan is the third largest economy. The US and China are eyeing each other so that might happen too.

There's a mad scramble to get trading partners.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    You really don't know the UK very well, do you?

Punish the country and it will just harden their resolve.
    Who cares about their resolve.
    And let me get this straight. You want to be out of the EU and yet have no consequences in your economy?

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    AFAIK the EU already pulled a plug: everything Cameron achieved in Februrary in concessions to use as argument for referendum is now null and void. silly brits.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why there are some scots who are desparste for their independence only to immediately surrender it to brussels
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    The US and China are eyeing each other so that might happen too.
    Not if Skroe has his way, lol.

Deleted
    wow sounds like EU are pretty salty for some reason.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    I don't understand why there are some scots who are desparste for their independence only to immediately surrender it to brussels
    because everybody and their grandma can live with brussels ? Even Norway and Switzerland, who cannot argue about EU regulations due to non-membership

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Canada has the same population as California with half of California's GDP so there's that. The US will have free trade with Japan soon, Japan is the third largest economy. The US and China are eyeing each other so that might happen too.

There's a mad scramble to get trading partners.
    I thought that's why we had the TPP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceape View Post
    wow sounds like EU are pretty salty for some reason.
    It's not salty, it's pragmatism. If the UK decided to leave, they should leave as soon as possible so everyone can work on the new dynamic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Maybe because they are more europeists than british right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    If they don't want to, and prefer to leave the EWR/internal market - by all means, go ahead. I do feel bad for the people who got - and are about to get - screwed over by mostly old people and/or low education voters yesterday, though.
    Why were they "low educated"? Maybe the system abandoned them? Old people are citizens too. Old people as in people who maybe poured sweat and blood into the country?

There's always Scotland. It's not that far away. You can walk there.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Who cares about their resolve.
    And let me get this straight. You want to be out of the EU and yet have no consequences in your economy?
    The EU is a blackhole. The EU will devour itself. I've seen this happen before in Indian reservations.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    I thought that's why we had the TPP.
    Is Bolivia the other LA country that's joining TPP or is that Peru?

But TPP hasn't been ratified yet, both Trump and Hillary say they hate it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Britain was not prepared ! Even the Leave-faction was not.
    did nobody listen to Illidan ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    The EU is a blackhole. The EU will devour itself. I've seen this happen before in Indian reservations.
    Then why is the London financial moving to the "blackhole" and all UK political leaders want to stall the negotiations to the 2 years mark? There are no such things as buggiemen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is Bolivia the other LA country that's joining TPP or is that Peru?

But TPP hasn't been ratified yet, both Trump and Hillary say they hate it.
    I think its Peru and Mexico. Bolivia isn't joining, we already have a free trade agreement with China.

Well if the US wants to compete with China in gathering trade partners they better pass it.

That chart is old, Croatia is an EU member.
    Does not matter to the question at hand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Then why is the London financial moving to the "blackhole" and all UK political leaders want to stall the negotiations to the 2 years mark? There are no such things as buggiemen.
    Pigs feeding at the same trough.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Long live an Independent Scotland!
    My sister is already debating moving ahead of that. It's just problematic, Wales has Welsh speakers, Scotland does not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    My sister is already debating moving ahead of that. It's just problematic, Wales has Welsh speakers, Scotland does not.
    Of course Scotland has no Welsh speakers, why would they?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Of course Scotland has no Welsh speakers, why would they?
    Well its important since she has kids and its their first language. Though Wales may be in for a world of hurt soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a remainer that petition is embarrassing.