Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Yea, people slightly above Hi Point owners.
    I prefer Crock Pot over Hamilton Beach.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    How one person handles and fires a weapon, and how that reviewer does are two different things.
    True. That guy most likely isn't you.

7+ Year Old Account
    If i ever get a gun, it will be something with high conceability, so I researched a bit about this one. From what I gathered, it's not that good because the way the trigger works and other bad design choices. But I (A noob concerning guns) like the concept.

I'm still curious about a good gun for concealed carry.

Ei
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    It almost looks like a weapon designed by Rob Liefeld! A purpose-built design intended for concealed carry, not a bad gun for your girlfriend/wife to carry in her purse. It's got a laser and LED. It also has a convenient belt clip as well. 6+1 ammo capacity. 38 ACP
    The problem is that it's not really designed to be carried in your purse. The very reason it's curved is so it can be carried snugly against your body, in a holster.

Most women find a gun purse rather than a holster more practical.
    Last edited by Cricket22; 2016-06-26 at 01:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    Most women find it more practical to use a gun purse.
    That is true, but it's more of an option with this weapon than a more conventionally designed weapon.

The pinch pull magazine seems like a good idea, I mean we've all accidentally dropped a clip at least once.

It's intended for concealed carry.
    So are holsters

- - - Updated - - -

Ei

The problem is that it's not really designed to be carried in your purse. The very reason it's curved is so it can be carried snugly against your body, in a holster.

There are way, way more reasons not to carry off-body though.

Deleted
    Ei

I'd imagine snatch and run robbers do too

Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    The problem with most weapons, foremost nuclear weapons is, that they cost a lot and are never used. A tool should be used or it makes no sense to create it in the first way.

With that said - what is this advertising about?
    Throw out all fire trucks and fire extinguishers, Lets also do away with life rafts, life jackets, hey any form of insurance too, right? Things you never want to need, and generally do not use.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

That is true, but it's more of an option with this weapon than a more conventionally designed weapon.
    I do like the fact that it's a lot more compact than my .38 -- which is too big for my gun purse, so I've been having to carry a .22.

The laser feature seems interesting as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smashorc View Post
    I'd imagine snatch and run robbers do too
    Assuming they somehow manage to pry my purse from my hands, hopefully the police would be able to track them down before they figure out that the attached decoration, is a GPS tracker.

No, it not. It is intended to bypass concealed carry laws by being disguised as a cell phone while worn on the hip. Hence the clip you see on it. It is not meant to be carried in a purse. You would simply use a regular gun if you intended to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good news everyone! The cure for men with small hands was also on display.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ter-s-thompson

As in, no one will be able to see past the barrel to notice how small your hands might be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    It is intended to bypass concealed carry laws by being disguised as a cell phone while worn on the hip.
    No one is going to mistake that weapon for a cell phone.

No, it not. It is intended to bypass concealed carry laws by being disguised as a cell phone while worn on the hip. Hence the clip you see on it. It is not meant to be carried in a purse. You would simply use a regular gun if you intended to that.
    You are mistaking the Curve for an entirely different firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    You are mistaking the Curve for an entirely different firearm.
    I see that now. At first glance, it is very similar to one that folds up and looks just like a cellphone. Don't recall the name.

I see that now. At first glance, it is very similar to one that folds up and looks just like a cellphone. Don't recall the name.
    Ideal Conceal?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Ideal Conceal?
    That's the one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. Interesting-looking design, but a number of flaws (no real sights, sub-par grip, nasty recoil), plus Taurus' less than perfect history on reliability all add up to an over-priced belly-gun (all IMNSHO, of course).

If you want something cool and unique that's actually effective for a concealed carry piece, go for a Chiappa Rhino 200DS (with grips, trigger and caliber to taste):
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

A 40DS is one of my wish list pistols. I've played with a 50ds at the range, those are a neat weapon, muzzle flip is nonexistent. I really can't understand why Chiappa doesn't have a 3" version.

Oh, speaking of high concept firearms meant for concealed carry, and for gun folk that are familiar with the saga, Remington has finally begun shipping replacements of the recalled R51 pistols from their 2nd generation run.

10+ Year Old Account

Most people conceal carry with a holster so... yeah

There are much better things to CC than this, which will fit in a holster, all of which will also work just fine thrown in a purse if that's what you want to do... PK380, Glock 42, Walther CCP, S&W Shield, Springfield XDS... Something not Taurus... I mean hell, it doesn't even need to be a gun that small, you can conceal carry a Glock 19 easily enough, and you aren't limited to a 6 round magazine.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

My carry weapon of choice is my Walther CCP. I've never had a misfire or jam.