How to reach you

Quote Originally Posted by batok View Post
    Looking to be recruited on US side, have all basic heirlooms, veteran player looking to start fresh, any server, and faction. Preferably voice chat but not necessary. I'm free weekdays usually between 6pm-10pm est sometimes earlier rarely ever later than 6pm. No elitist or quitters. I want to level as much as possible. Add me on btag batok#1610 or Skype chancel141 or pm me here with what you have to offer the experience, and we will go from there!
    Hi Batok, I'm also looking for a RAF partner to level 5-6 characters before Legion, I will recruit you and help you start up with the necessities inside the game. I recently moved from EU to US so my account is also new I only have 1 x 100 character, I played wow since 2008 on EU servers.

You can reach me in game, my battletag is Apoy#11506.

Thank you,

Sam

LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED EU

Hi, I am looking to be recruited on Kazzak or another popular EU horde server.

I am looking to level as many as 10 characters to level 90 with you.
    I Will Provide my own Battlechest and game time, All i am looking for is a leveling partner.
    I am from the UK and work weekdays from 7:30am-5:00pm and will play from around 5pm - 9:30pm everynight
    and of course on weekends I am available for a mad session.
    I Have played this game since cataclysms release and sold my account last year.
    All i ask from you is to provide me with bags and 5k gold on my starting character.

(PLEASE SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH)

When it comes to communication i don't mind using the in game chat or we can teamspeak / skype.

Add me on Skype: chubzog
    Last edited by ChubzJunior; 2016-06-25 at 09:53 AM.

LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED :: ASAP

Faction : Horde
    Realm : US Realm ( Tichondrius / Area 52 Pref. )

What You Need to Provide:

- Attitude.
    - Motivation
    - Battle Chest + 1 month Game Time
    - If I provide Battle Chest you provide 2 months Game Time or Tokens

What I'll Provide:

- Motivation
    - Dedication
    - Attitude
    - Good will
    - Effort
    - 6 hrs / day to Play (Monday - Saturday)

I'd like to power level at least 3 chars. Wanna Start ASAP
    PM ME

Looking to recruit someone for leveling 7-10 charrs. on EU HORDE STORMSCALE.
    I'd like this server cause all my friends re rolled here and I already boosted 1 to 100. I'm fluently English/dutch(Belgian) - Skype/ts or no voice
    10 years of wow experience with breaks ..leveled 15 toons 90+, I like Pvp a lot, but I know how to level. If you like to pvp to I can help to get arena gear on your new chars.

If you're experienced to the game this will be a very fast recruit a friend

I provide.

- Some gold to start out - Bags - heirlooms - a lot of time from Sunday through Friday any time. sometimes in the weekend, but mostly not in the evening.
    -
    U provide

Time - the battle chest - and good fun -

Add me if you're interested Fuze#2206 or skype pannaguy
    Last edited by Fuzer; 2016-06-26 at 02:11 PM.

Looking to recruit
    I have multiple accounts, 1 active
    Sunday 8pm-12am
    Monday-Thurs 8am-11am / 6pm-12pm
    Leveling 2-3 characters to 90, possibly more
    US realms, Shadowsong horde, Kil'jaeden horde, Illidan horde or Tichondrius alliance, stormrage alliance preferably.
    I have full heirlooms, void trinket, rings etc for all classes.

Murderaddict#1585

What I offer:
    Reliability
    Strong experienced player
    Calm but focused attitude
    No bitching or whining
    Flexible schedule (somewhat)

What I ask for:
    The same^

I am not paying you gold, or giving anything that would create an unequal team effort. Sure I can help you out here n there if needed but be thoughtful.

Please be a mature adult, male or female
    Last edited by deathgrinder; 2016-06-27 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eros-Ramazzotti View Post
    LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED :: ASAP

Faction : Horde
    Realm : US Realm ( Tichondrius / Area 52 Pref. )

What You Need to Provide:

- Attitude.
    - Motivation
    - Battle Chest + 1 month Game Time
    - If I provide Battle Chest you provide 2 months Game Time or Tokens

What I'll Provide:

- Motivation
    - Dedication
    - Attitude
    - Good will
    - Effort
    - 6 hrs / day to Play (Monday - Saturday)

I'd like to power level at least 3 chars. Wanna Start ASAP
    PM ME
    Hi Ramazotti, I was looking for a play partner in Area 52 Horde. I am willing to pay the two month play time, I recently moved to wow US and I already leveled two characters to 100 I'm looking for the boost to level another 3+ characters before the expansion. I am new here so I can't PM you, you can reach me on skype samer_krz1 or in game Apoy#11506 or Facebook Facebook dot come/samerkarazi.

I am ready to start from Tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by arknski2 View Post
    hey im the guy who jsut spoke with after you said you got a refund i havent been able to add you.
    what is your battle ID?

Edit: Is this you? mup#1635
    Last edited by herox7; 2016-06-26 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Filathorn View Post
    Looking to recruit on EU realms. To be honest; I'm just interested in the RaF rewards, as I already have all the leveled chars I could ever need or want, so:
    What I bring:
    - 100k gold to get you started, or if you don't want to play on stormrage/azuremyst, 1 month of gametime and some fancy pet or something you can sell on whichever realm you want to play on.
    - touch of the void heirloom
    - No social obligation to ever talk to me again

What you bring:
    - Your own copy of the game
    - Gametime

Alternatively I can supply you with a wow code from the movie instead of the free gold, but then I'll need some assurance from you that you'll actually add game time to the account.
    I am interested in your offer i have already a lvl 100 in Draenor EU - Horde, pls be quick with response..

Alternatively I am looking for to be recruited.... WARNING: Offer ends today! pls be quick

I want:
    110k g

You will get:
    free month
    Mount/pet of your choice

EXPIRED
    Last edited by tybat; 2016-07-01 at 08:27 PM.

Looking to recruit. I have just recently bought a battlechest to RAF, but have schedule complications with current RAF partner. I'm looking to recruit someone with a more open schedule, who will actually STICK to it.

Friday - Sunday 7 AM - 2 PM; [Occasionally] 10 PM - 2 AM
    Monday - Thursday 7 AM - 5 PM (This Thursday June,23 I will be traveling to Vegas, and will be gone until Monday July, 4)
    I would like to level all classes for Horde (Illidan/Tichondrius) and Alliance (Stormrage)
    I have full heirlooms.

hero#1779

What I offer:
    Reliability
    Semi Experienced player
    Flexible schedule (somewhat)

What I ask for:
    You will have to buy your battlechest. I do not care if you sub for another 2 months following the RAF leveling.
    To be on time, and respect my schedule, as much as I will care for yours.
    Communication.
    Some experience with the game.

I can not give you gold for every character we level, or offer to pay for your mount training. I can however offer a pleasant play experience, and 16 slot bags.

- P. S. I reside in Japan so after the 13th of July we may need to figure out a different schedule that can work for both parties.

Looking to recruit US
    Faction: Alliance
    Realm: Stormrage

I am willing to play in another realm but I would be starting from zero so I will not be able to provide anything.
    If we play on my main realm I will provide
    -Bags
    -Gold
    -A lot of time
    -If you don't want to tank or heal I will make a character to tank/heal

What you would provide
    -Battle chest + game time
    -Time

My Battle.net ID is Kakerz#1935
    If you prefer voice chat add me first on battle.net then I will provide you with my skype.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit.

Just starting up on a new server and looking to get some quick leveling done. Looking for someone who can stick to a semi-flexible schedule.

Monday - Wednesday. 9:30 AM - 12:45
    Thursday - Flexible, 9:30 AM - 2 PM, 4:30 PM - ~~
    Friday - 9:30 AM - 12:45
    Saturday - 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
    Sunday - 2:30 PM - ~~

What I bring:
    - Bags
    - Gold for Epic Flight
    - Rapid Mind potions for 90-100
    - Patience

What I ask for:
    - Your own battlechest + game time
    - Be willing to flex time
    - Be willing to level multiple characters
    - Understand the game, I want to be quick.
    - Patience

I am looking to get one of every class (except two) max level before Legion.

I'm only looking for quick leveling without having to dual-box. I'm flexible and won't make a fuss over stuff, 3 days a week would be enough for me. Pref Thurs / Sat / Sun.

Add me at Kelzs#1663 or PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by sam1979 View Post
    Hi Ramazotti, I was looking for a play partner in Area 52 Horde. I am willing to pay the two month play time, I recently moved to wow US and I already leveled two characters to 100 I'm looking for the boost to level another 3+ characters before the expansion. I am new here so I can't PM you, you can reach me on skype samer_krz1 or in game Apoy#11506 or Facebook Facebook dot come/samerkarazi.

I am ready to start from Tomorrow.
    Are you still interested ?

Anybody stilll hitting this thread up? lol

Deleted
    Hello, I'm an experienced player who's played the game since Vanilla. I'm a social guy that wants to level up a fresh new account before Legion. I can assure fast levling times, I have most heirlooms I think already so no gold or such have to be provided. We will level 1-15 standard, questing killings mobs etc, from there just dungeons up till 90. I'd like atleast 5-6 90 characters. I can provide: A new friend. Someone to play with, type, chat, communicate in anyway, I can also be of assistant in PvP at lvl 100, (2.5K rated player in 3's) I provide my own gametime after first month.
    You provide: BattleChest, and motivation, no quitters.
    I need someone whos atleast AVERAGE at the game and know how to tank/dpS/heal, after all I want it to be quick.
    Thanks in advance.
    I provide myself with gametime after you provide me with BCH, If I would have to provide myself with the game + gametime and you get mounts, then what do I get? This is a cooperative mission. I do 50, you do 50. I pay more in the end though so you can get your mount.

Hello all! I am Ashkir aka Geary. I play on a reasonable sized realm called Earthen Ring in the US/NA region. I honestly want the rewards, and any levels too. But, not a necessary thing. So here's my offer:

You play the recruited account
    - I will give you a Starter key/edition.
    - I will give you 2,000 starting gold to help pay for mounts etc
    - I will give you a game card so I can get the rewards.
    - We can level characters together, but my shifts are EXTREMELY odd, I'm very limited on time.
    - I can alternatively boost your character via dungeon runs, etc on my main.

Bonus!
    If you are willing to do 4 accounts and use levels on my alts to boost them up, on the completion of the 4th account I will gift you a Legion expansion code to be used however you wish.

Please PM me to discuss.
    Hi! I play a hunter. .

Looking to recruit on Horde US-Illidan. I can provide battlechest and bags/flying.

I'm looking to level 4-5 toons before legion and I'm available any time for many hours at time with the exception of Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights 9:30pm to 12:30am as those are raid nights. add me on realID drazinus#11425 or sent a PM here, thanks.

Hello, I'm looking to recruit some one on RaF to level a few characters.

I would prefer if we played on Silvermoon server. Would be looking for someone who wants to play most days. This is so we can level as many characters as you want since I want to have alts for legion also.

I will provide:
    - Bags, gold for mount training etc
    - fast leveling - looking at leveling characters minimum 1 every 2 days etc.
    - enjoyable gaming experience
    - Battlechest key

Things you should provide:

- enjoyable gaming experience
    - able to play most days
    - committed to leveling several characters (we will level one to 90 and then do others)
    - would prefer if you were experienced in the game so we can level as fast as possible. but will be able to give advice if needed

Add me on bnet so we can discuss anything further Ziggy#2539

Quote Originally Posted by Ashkir View Post
    Hello all! I am Ashkir aka Geary. I play on a reasonable sized realm called Earthen Ring in the US/NA region. I honestly want the rewards, and any levels too. But, not a necessary thing. So here's my offer:

You play the recruited account
    - I will give you a Starter key/edition.
    - I will give you 2,000 starting gold to help pay for mounts etc
    - I will give you a game card so I can get the rewards.
    - We can level characters together, but my shifts are EXTREMELY odd, I'm very limited on time.
    - I can alternatively boost your character via dungeon runs, etc on my main.

Bonus!
    If you are willing to do 4 accounts and use levels on my alts to boost them up, on the completion of the 4th account I will gift you a Legion expansion code to be used however you wish.

Please PM me to discuss.
    messaged you.

Looking to recruit someone on US Horde Kil'jaeden or Mal'ganis. I want to level 1 or 2 characters to 100 before Legion.

I provide:
    - 50k Gold. Enough for all your starter account needs!
    - 1-90 fast dungeon leveling. I will roll a Tank or Healer to compliment whatever you want to play.
    - 90-100 fast leveling with flight + bonus objective strat. ~2 hours
    - End game PvE Expertise. Want to learn to raid? I will help you do Normals and Heroics. Want to raid Mythics? I will help you perform at the standard required.

You provide:
    - Battle Chest
    - Game Time
    - Good attitude and willingness to learn.

Add me if you're interested @ swango#1829.

Disclaimer: I will give you the 50k AFTER I get the 1 month rewards. The previous person I RAF'ed with took the money and leveled with me then disappeared.

Looking for a leveling buddy on NA.
    Battle net: GodXel#1524
    Don't have BOA and Prefer Darkspear and Alliance and thats it idc about what class and we can discuss about the race.
    I also have teamspeak.
    Last edited by xelpher1; 2016-07-05 at 02:24 PM.