7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drakus View Post
    I hope your 3 clowns will lead GB-UE negotations. Like this old man said.

"" Boris Johnson, Michael Gove and Nigel Farage must be in charge of negotiations with the European Union after the UK voted for Brexit, Lord Heseltine has said.

The former deputy prime minister told the Press Association he was "appalled" by the result of the referendum as he said voters had been "sold a fool's promise".

And while he said the decision to leave must be respected, the Tory heavyweight stressed the need for Brexit leaders to be held accountable for the promises they made in the run up to June 23.

He said: "It is essential that the negotiations are conducted by Boris Johnson, Michael Gove and Nigel Farage, the architects of this policy.

"Any other negotiating team will produce claims that those three would have achieved a better result and during the negotiations they will excuse any deterioration in Britain's position as a failure of the negotiators.

"They must be in charge and seen to be in charge."""
    but this would be so bad for UK...

On a lighter note in the midst of this insanity http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/i...20160626109849

I like this autors sense of humor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Precisely.
    The fuck? How are you agreeing with him? He's just said what i've been saying for the past 2 hours and you've been arguing me every step of the way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    And i'll say this again, allowing the UK access to the EFTA/EEA isn't "being nice", its in the best interests of the EU as a whole.
    I will say again, it's a geopolitical suicide that might dictate the end of the EU.

Deleted
    I will say again, it's a geopolitical suicide that might dictate the end of the EU.
    But you've just agreed with someone whose stated exactly what i've been saying for the past 2 hours, and that is that the EU will come out on top if it allows the UK access to the EEA/EFTA.

Deleted
    The fuck? How are you agreeing with him? He's just said what i've been saying for the past 2 hours and you've been arguing me every step of the way.
    Read his entire statement.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes it will hurt it. Once again, whats your point?

That the market will be smaller? Liechenstein is an incredibly small market, yet the EU does trade with them.

Switzerland, Iceland, Norway. You can combine all of those markets and you still have a market that is smaller than the UK, even after the beating that we will take.

So whats your point?
    That you´re arguing from a point of uncertainty. You can´t use current import/export numbers for a future deal with an entity you currently have special trade deals with that make these import/export figures even possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    On a lighter note in the midst of this insanity http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/i...20160626109849

I like this autors sense of humor.
    This line cracked me up:

A Labour Party spokesman said: “This is my first day. I seem to be the only person here. How does this work? Do you ask me questions?”

Deleted
    Read his entire statement.
    He's said exactly what i've said.

Literally exactly what I have said.

We remain in the EEA/EFTA and have no political say whatsoever.

Thats exactly what i've been arguing on, your the one whose been saying that allowing the UK into the EEA/EFTA would be the EU "bending over backwards for the UK"

Deleted
    But you've just agreed with someone whose stated exactly what i've been saying for the past 2 hours, and that is that the EU will come out on top if it allows the UK access to the EEA/EFTA.
    There is a huge difference of tune between your argument and his. While you keep telling that the EU needs the UK, he is actually saying that the UK will become EU's bitch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    That you´re arguing from a point of uncertainty. You can´t use current import/export numbers for a future deal with an entity you currently have special trade deals with that make these import/export figures even possible.
    And the EU can stop all that uncertainty if they come out and say that after all this is done the UK will still be a member of the EEA/EFTA.

I don't know

But you just agree with me that it's a win for the EU? I'm confused about what point you're trying to make?

The UK joining the EEA/EFTA isn't a 'nice' option for the UK considering it's current position. That's exactly what Helden has been saying...

EDIT: Spelling... oops!

Deleted
    There is a huge difference of tune between your argument and his. While keep telling that the EU needs the UK, he is actually saying that the UK will become EU's bitch.
    Thats exactly what i've been saying.

I've been arguing against the notion that barring the UK from access EEA/EFTA is some sort of powerplay for the EU and that the UK deserves nothing less.

Yeah can argue tone all you want, the core of my message has been clear from the beginning.

15+ Year Old Account
    And the EU can stop all that uncertainty if they come out and say that after all this is done the UK will still be a member of the EEA/EFTA.
    Yeah, they probably will, but that puts UK in a worse position than they are now, rendering the argument that the EU needs their market more than the UK needs the EU void.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    At the end of day if we leave we leave BUT what we did was kick EU in the balls and TOLD things need to change.
    IF the EU breaks up so be it then we can start again and make it right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Yeah, they probably will, but that puts UK in a worse position than they are now, rendering the argument that the EU needs their market more than the UK needs the EU void.
    And i've been saying that the UK will be in a worse position if we Brexit for as long as there has been an argument about Brexit.

So once again and hopefully for the final time, whats your point?

Deleted
    I've been arguing against the notion that barring the UK from access EEA/EFTA is some sort of powerplay for the EU and that the UK deserves nothing less.
    Did anyone on this thread said once that the UK should be barreled away?

Quote Originally Posted by drakus View Post
    I hope your 3 clowns will lead GB-UE negotations. Like this old man said.

"" Boris Johnson, Michael Gove and Nigel Farage must be in charge of negotiations with the European Union after the UK voted for Brexit, Lord Heseltine has said.

The former deputy prime minister told the Press Association he was "appalled" by the result of the referendum as he said voters had been "sold a fool's promise".

And while he said the decision to leave must be respected, the Tory heavyweight stressed the need for Brexit leaders to be held accountable for the promises they made in the run up to June 23.

He said: "It is essential that the negotiations are conducted by Boris Johnson, Michael Gove and Nigel Farage, the architects of this policy.

"Any other negotiating team will produce claims that those three would have achieved a better result and during the negotiations they will excuse any deterioration in Britain's position as a failure of the negotiators.

"They must be in charge and seen to be in charge."""
    If only we could see that. I mean this legendary failure would be part of every history lessen for the next 200 years in Europe and maybe even the rest of the world.

https://twitter.com/simonnricketts/s...55676413845504

That is a video of the guy i quoted from twitter earlier on sky news about "they have no plan after brexit".

Also the laughter from the guys filming

Deleted
    Did anyone on this thread said once that the UK should be barreled?
    Yeah all the retards who are claiming that the UK should be punished for leaving, and that the UK should retain absolutely nothing when it leaves the EU.

You know, the emotional fools who are treating this like some sort of break up instead of an opportunity for change, that i've been arguing with since the Brexit happened in this very thread.