Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Fucking finally. It's been fucking ages.

15+ Year Old Account
    Re:Zero 13 - This was so painful to watch. Worse than Watamote.

The outburst at the end, though, was a bit understandable. I don't really fault him for cracking after everything he has been through.

That said he's still a complete dumbass. I had to keep pausing the episode because I couldn't take the secondhand embarrassment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

The outburst at the end, though, was a bit understandable. I don't really fault him for cracking after everything he has been through.

That said he's still a complete dumbass. I had to keep pausing the episode because I couldn't take the secondhand embarrassment.
    If anyone managed to watch this without pausing I would probably assume they are a sociopath

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Oh I wiped my HDD and need to install a new MAL updater. I was using Taiga but thought I saw some people recommending a different one but cba to go back and dig for it.
    Mal Updater 2 is the other one, but I switched to Taiga from that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Actually, looking at the poll, I think we can close this. We have 33 votes and I haven't voted yet, so I guess we got everyone.
    annnnndddd?

AND THE WINNER IS...............

Spice;Gate also boku no pico

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Spice;Gate also boku no pico
    Go away .

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

In the same boat: it was a really painful episode to watch. But as somebody else commented, Subaru deserved everything he got. I think the discussion at the end pointed to the simple truth: that he is doing this for himself and his own sense of pride. He has zero understanding of Emilia and saying he's doing it for her, or for what she wants, is delusional. As she pointed out, he has systematically defied her wishes all so he can play pretend-knight. I'm just hoping that with some luck he learns from this.

That said, I am curious what Roswaal's smile was about. As soon as Subaru went off he grinned, as though this aided him. Now we've seen he is quite invested in getting Emilia on the throne, if not for her benefit then to further his own agenda to slay the dragon. But Subaru didn't aid this at all, so my interest is piqued as to why he would consider Subaru's actions to be beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Go away .
    rude .

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Go away .
    But it saved Anime.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    In the same boat: it was a really painful episode to watch. But as somebody else commented, Subaru deserved everything he got. I think the discussion at the end pointed to the simple truth: that he is doing this for himself and his own sense of pride. He has zero understanding of Emilia and saying he's doing it for her, or for what she wants, is delusional. As she pointed out, he has systematically defied her wishes all so he can play pretend-knight. I'm just hoping that with some luck he learns from this.

That said, I am curious what Roswaal's smile was about. As soon as Subaru went off he grinned, as though this aided him. Now we've seen he is quite invested in getting Emilia on the throne, if not for her benefit then to further his own agenda to slay the dragon. But Subaru didn't aid this at all, so my interest is piqued as to why he would consider Subaru's actions to be beneficial.
    This is the mangas version of events, it should clear things up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I seriously did not see that coming at all.

I demand a 2nd referendum......

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I demand a 2nd referendum......
    Remember guys, democracy only works when you get what you want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Remember guys, democracy only works when you get what you want.
    I wonder how many feel now just like that guy who when asked why did he vote "Leave" answered "I didn't know my vote would count!"

15+ Year Old Account
    This shits rigged imo

I guess we can start talking about when to watch/discuss it now. I'll start looking for a torrent.
    Coalgirls for both seasons should be fine. As long as it's not one that calls her fucking Horo. I get that that's a valid romanization but for some reason it irks me, just like "Senjyogahara"

nm Coalgirls didn't do both seasons. I watched THORA for s1 and I think Mazui for s2.
    Last edited by Sj; 2016-06-26 at 09:01 PM.

pass

THORA did the first season and Elysium's version for the second one seems to be alright too. Both on the catsite.
    It was Elysium I watched for s2, not Mazui. Just dug it off my external. Mazui did Tamako.

edit: Mazui's subs were used in the Elysium version... which uses "Horo" instead of "Holo." #triggered
    Last edited by Sj; 2016-06-26 at 09:16 PM.

So you'd all be watching season 2 as well? I've seen season 1 and wouldn't mind waiting until you're all done with season 1.