And another 5 the last 20 mins lol. Wtf is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Torbjorns stupid turret needs a cooldown after its destroyed.

So fucking stupid he can rebuild it instantly.
    Yeah, instead of the cooldown triggering as he places the turret, it should work more like Winston's shield, where it doesn't start until it's destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea, my friend gave up for the day, had the same problem. The few wins either of us had were absolute stomps, had one myself where I jumped on the back of the payload, held right click shield, Bastion next to me just cut through the other team without stopping from start to finish. The loses have been equally ridiculous, try to get to the objective but none of the team follows or realises to be there to contest it so they walk through pretty much unopposed.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2016-06-25 at 07:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Yeah, instead of the cooldown triggering as he places the turret, it should work more like Winston's shield, where it doesn't start until it's destroyed.
    I just had a match where he had it set up in the back of Volskaya (or whatever the Russian map is called.) Used Pharah and took it out while it was distracted by something else.

And he already has one back up by the time I'm on the ground. Like really?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    No idea, my friend gave up for the day, had the same problem. The few wins either of us had were absolute stomps, had one myself where I jumped on the back of the payload, held right click shield, Bastion next to me just cut through the other team without stopping from start to finish. The loses have been equally ridiculous, try to get to the objective but none of the team follows or realises to be there to contest it so they walk through pretty much unopposed.
    I seem to get mostly stomps, or get stomped. There never seems to be any middle ground.
    Putin khuliyo

I played ~50 matches per day for the 1st 2 weeks and then slowed down/halted. Waiting for ranked now. Solo queue times were pretty high. 3minutes +. Not all my friends I play with are that...dedicated. Think I'm level 125 now. Will resume the grind when season 1 is live. Been playing Legion beta in the meantime lol
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Had a game today that started out 5v6 and actually finished before a 6th person was added to our team. I really don't know what to say at this point about this matchmaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I just had a match where he had it set up in the back of Volskaya (or whatever the Russian map is called.) Used Pharah and took it out while it was distracted by something else.

And he already has one back up by the time I'm on the ground. Like really?
    That lvl1 turret is pathetic. Torb can't even upgrade it to lvl2, if it gets damaged. Did you ignore the torb? This is what I see people do all the time when I play torb. They ignore him. They shoot the turret, but don't kill Torb.

Besides, if the turret was at the same place you can expect it to be there. Easy kill. It won't surprise you. This is why as Torb I run around a lot and if turret gets destroyed I put it in completely another place depending on situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I too have felt the sting of joining a losing game at the closing seconds. Real bummer. I also understand to some extent why support isn't popular. When you're playing with a poor team, or one that isn't particularly aggressive, Mercy feels like torture. Love her kit but she's so dependent on her team to perform it can be really frustrating to stick with her and not just switch to Zarya and say, "Screw it! No support for you!"

My friend and I duo Q as well. We are @ around 57% win rate but the matchmaking in this game is such a huge turnoff. I just want a competitive match but more often than that its a curbstomping one way or the other. We've actually started just backing out of games in an effort to find a competitive room. I hate having to resort to backing out but getting dumped into rooms where your team insists on running 2 snipers and tracer gets old real quick. If we can't can't find a good room after a few tries we just call it for the night. The matchmaking in this game is just soul crushingly awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Torb's turrets need a range nerf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

I haven't exactly confirmed if getting back filled into a losing game counts towards your statistics, but if it did, that would be a GOOD thing. We all get about half wins and half losses, and making the losing half easier with a game less than 30 seconds is much more time efficient than getting stomped over a full game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I haven't exactly confirmed if getting back filled into a losing game counts towards your statistics, but if it did, that would be a GOOD thing. We all get about half wins and half losses, and making the losing half easier with a game less than 30 seconds is much more time efficient than getting stomped over a full game.
    It does not. If you back-fill and lose, the person who left still gets the loss on their record. If you back-fill and win, you get the win on your record.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Can't buy a win today, MMR seems completely fucked up the differences in skill levels in the groups is astounding.
    Yea, this weekend has been really brutal. Not much fun to play to be honest, especially when I'm the only one ever pushing the objective (it feels like).

Deleted
    I've gotten like 9 losses to 1 win for the past two days. Pulling enough medals to know that I'm not the one completely sinking the team and the game. There's no MMR in this game. None. It's all random.

Deleted
    I've had some fun today and counted the 15 or so games I played.

In each and every one of them someone picked a Genji. In more than half of them we also had a Tracer. In 99% (random stat, true nevertheless) of these occasions they sucked at either hero.
    Or the Widowmakers who snipe 2 guys in 16 minutes of gameplay.

Playing 4v6 is getting dull in objective based maps. Give these guys TDM.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I've gotten like 9 losses to 1 win for the past two days. Pulling enough medals to know that I'm not the one completely sinking the team and the game. There's no MMR in this game. None. It's all random.
    Indeed. It puts you roughly with people around your level, or the average level of the team, and then fills the gaps with randomness.

people that play with keyboard and mouse on console need to have their consoles removed... also a team member of mine got a msg in ps4 from one guy in the oposite team telling him to get cancer after our team, mostly my teamm8 and i (pharah/mercy combo), destroyed them in temple of anubis. we laughed so much afterwards.
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Torb's turrets need a range nerf.
    Or at the very least there should be a reasonable delay before they target someone - especially at long range.

Nerfing Torbjorn won't happen unless Blizzard cracks and caters to the lowest common denominator, which they seem to be trying to avoid, he's garbage in games with quality players.

(On PC)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    people that play with keyboard and mouse on console need to have their consoles removed... also a team member of mine got a msg in ps4 from one guy in the oposite team telling him to get cancer after our team, mostly my teamm8 and i (pharah/mercy combo), destroyed them in temple of anubis. we laughed so much afterwards.
    Playing with KBM on console sounds hilarious, makes me want to try it out on PS4 lmao, that's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Playing with KBM on console sounds hilarious, makes me want to try it out on PS4 lmao, that's amazing.
    more cowardly then hilarious, my team makes sure that those that do use it get absolutly and completly crushed where their kbm wont save them and they have to spend their match in the respawn room
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    more cowardly then hilarious, my team makes sure that those that do use it get absolutly and completly crushed where their kbm wont save them and they have to spend their match in the respawn room
    I'm sure you do, keep at it champ.