10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Berserker View Post
    Welcome to the EU.

Where not wanting facism is facism.
    Do you even know what fascism actually means?

Deleted
    I don't want to be trapped in a facist state that breaks the knees of the strong.
    Yep, everything will be better now we are free of the shackles of prosperity...

Also, a facist state you enter into by choice and can leave anytime you like has to be the worst conception of facism ever devised

On the other hand a lot of fascists do blame everything on, and demonise, immigrants. Can you think of any group in the UK that has acted in such a fashion recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Can I disregard your opinion because you want a fractured continent without any real power? Because you're from a xenophobic country that tried to "leave" Europe, as in the continent, for as long as it existed? Do you want to become your own continent by the way? Or what? Just because your an island doesn't make you better then everybody else.

But as I sad. It is already fun to watch as a whole country shoots itself in the foot and then QQs for more ammo so it can shoot the other foot as well.
    I find it Ironic when even you said your government was corrupt.

Deleted
    Exactly, that's why I voted leave.

Why hold everyone back for the sake of reluctant eastern Europeans who take more money than they develop?
    You're not much of a team player are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Sorry but "enforcing" something you think its good, on others w/t their permission or content (like your country is doing to the rest of the EU),
    is kinda sad.
    Oh, Ulmita... you make it so hard not to bash Greece. Every single time. You fucked up your own country. You agreed to a deal to save you. That you're now held to your end of the bargain is not "forcing" you, it's how a proper business trade works, even in politics.

Something a Greece like you is unlikely to understand, I admit, since you clearly have no idea about Pacta Sunt Servanda and other fundamental principles of contractual obligatons, but that doesn't mean anyone forced you to do anything you didn't want.

Give up that myth. Learn how the free world works. And if nothing else, start working your ass off, you owe us money. We want it back. So better get cracking.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    And Slant is German, they invented the stuff**
    Explains why he's such a bigot then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Oh, Ulmita... you make it so hard not to bash Greece. Every single time. You fucked up your own country. You agreed to a deal to save you. That you're now held to your end of the bargain is not "forcing" you, it's how a proper business trade works, even in politics.

Something a Greece like you is unlikely to understand, I admit, since you clearly have no idea about Pacta Sunt Servanda and other fundamental principles of contractual obligatons, but that doesn't mean anyone forced you to do anything you didn't want.

Give up that myth. Learn how the free world works. And if nothing else, start working your ass off, you owe us money. We want it back. So better get cracking.
    The EU isn't facism guys.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-06-28 at 04:26 PM.

Deleted
    I find it Ironic when even you said your government was corrupt.
    Am I my government? And who's isn't these days?

Explains why he's such a bigot then.

Are you daft? Do you buy a newspaper at the stand, read it and afterwards return it and ask for your money back? Is that how you think the world works? How old are you, 10?

Keep it civil
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-06-28 at 04:26 PM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    Exactly, that's why I voted leave.

Why hold everyone back for the sake of reluctant eastern Europeans who take more money than they develop?
    Economics and the main reason why other countries get cash. They pump cash to help develop other countries so they can bring in more in the future themselves.

During WW2 Poland was hit really hard. After the war we did not receive help from USA (Marshal's Plan) like Germany did and we were left for Russia/ZSRR pretty much blocking our developement entirely.

That was our "reward" for helping fighting nazis, to be left on our own, hell not even on our own. Russia didn't want us to receive help from Marshal's Plan so they blocked it.

Also when it comes to dictatorship not many things come close to UK and slavery it enforced upon many when it was global empire.

Deleted
    Sadly I have to go home, so see you guys in 2 hours?
    Don't leave me out of any fun.

You are not only doing it to Greece man. I have a feeling that you are in denial here dude. No one fucking likes Berlin, cause of the same reason i told you. You will be the fall EU.

As for the money, i always give back man. All of my tools are German and i just ordered my X5. God bless German engineering. Nothing comes close to it.

To put it in terms even a village idiot understands. What happened to Greece?

They wanted it. They agreed to it. The EU made an offer. Greece agreed. Both sides agreed. There was no disagreement. Nobody was forced. Btw, I'd be surprised if that forum account of yours survives the day without being banned. Better shape up on your arguments real fast.

Greece were given loans and Greece are expected to pay those loans. The other scenario was to write off the loans and leave the UK, France and Italy angry for having their money wasted.

Is that how you think the world works? How old are you, 10?
    Loaning money without factoring in the risks and then forcing an entire country to starve to pay you back isn't exactly how the world should run anyway. Germany fucked up as much as Greece, but they shifted all of the blame for their own greedy investment policy on the victims.

It's a fucked up way of looking at the world, you know.

Are you daft? Do you buy a newspaper at the stand, read it and afterwards return it and ask for your money back? Is that how you think the world works? How old are you, 10?
    Sorry, not every country dupes the others into relinquishing control of their currency and then utter destroys them with debt.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    The Prince of Wales has written literally hundreds of letters to the Prime Minister and the cabinet.
    That's because the Prince of Wales has essentially served as a foreign diplomat for 50 years. That's one of the coolest things about the royal family they act as diplomats while drawing on decades of experience/connections and are not members of any political party so they have loyalty only to Britain.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Do you even know what fascism actually means?
    I think it's more of a reflection. If I call someone a fascist he will be instantly put into a defensive position and has to recover while finding proper words to defend himself. If I call someone a fascist, while exhibiting fascist traits, who's calling me a fascist now?

Fascism boils down to two simple identifying characteristics:

1.) every citizen a soldier
    2.) long live the empire

In addition it emphasizes autarky and a strong leader figure. That's fascism in a nutshell.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    Sadly I have to go home, so see you guys in 2 hours?
    Don't leave me out of any fun.
    Get a tablet - I can read "news" while I commute

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Triks View Post
    Get a tablet - I can read "news" while I commute
    Maybe he's driving ;p