Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    No, they will ask for a 2nd vote or something along those lines.
    You mean like some delegates are doing now, in regards to Trump?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Fact is Hillary will win, Trump suporters will throw a hissy for 6 months and the rest of the world has to listen to the childish BS like after every sodding US election

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The guy who complained about McCain not winning, despite his million dollar donation, is an outsider? The guy who had Clinton's at his wedding is an outsider? I am sorry, but his lobbying and political connections are far from an outsider.
    He was doing that for business.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Everyone can agree with him there. It's a meaningless statement, since it's a problem everyone can agree on that we all know currently has no viable solution.
    True, there isn't, but my point about not hunting Trump all the time but spending millions of dollars chasing Hillary is that it is just fucking stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was doing that for business.
    Which makes him an outsider how?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Did i say i believe in Bigfoot or any of those lines? Do you think the main stream media wants to report on that, no. Just like the 5 year old girl that got gang raped in Idaho by refugees. They don't want people to know, simple as that.
    If the "main stream" media reported every crime in the US they'd be reduced to something like "name, place, weapon" for lack of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Still, the question remains, do you actually understand it?
    Seems not.
    The calls for the second vote are most plausible.
    It has been revealed right away that the people voting NO were lied to deliberately.
    Had they been told the truth about the NHS and Immigration, the outcome of the referendum would have been: Stay.
    What is your point you're trying to make? Of course ik what Brexit is and do i have a say in it? No, but i find it funny how people are complaining because UK voted to exit the EU.

How is he an outsider? He's been a political fixture for decades!
    Never held office that I know of.

You mean like some delegates are doing now, in regards to Trump?
    Yea, they are trying to do that but if they do success there will be problems. It's like yea peoples votes don't matter, we do whatever we want. Just like Hillary stealing it from Bernie.

Deleted
    To reply to the part of your statement you edited in after I quoted you, how the hell is claiming the attack may have been in response to a video going to help Obama's re-election bid? It's a complete non sequitur. Obama's re-election chances and whether the attack was terrorist or video-related terrorist have absolutely nothing to do with one another.
    It's quite simple. Obama was in the middle of a reelection campaign and was scheduled to go party it up in Vegas with Beyonce and various other celebrities. Admitting the attacks for what they were would require him to once again deny Islamic terrorism is a problem.. which might hurt his polling. It would also take precious time from his campaign so he could send more drone/air strikes which he so vehemently condemned Bush for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone can agree with him there.
    yep..
    and if everyone would act on it, this thread wouldn't exist.

So, maybe, just as a thought and for this example, it would be up to the Republican supporters to shut such threads down with their responses.
    Other threads made for no other reason than attacking Republicans ought to be shut down by left wing supporters.
    That does not mean, the primary threads need to be abolished.
    But ffs, the bickering over everything is just too much.
    The hate and fear mongering works very well with some people. They getting kited along so nicely, and don't realize it.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Fact is Hillary will win, Trump suporters will throw a hissy for 6 months and the rest of the world has to listen to the childish BS like after every sodding US election
    Well, Trump will win and we will here the rest of the world complain for months and months. Trying to tell us how to vote, etc. Just like Obama going over to the UK and trying to tell the UK Citizens what to do with their country. So disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by odinwalder View Post
    It's quite simple. Obama was in the middle of a reelection campaign and was scheduled to go party it up in Vegas with Beyonce and various other celebrities. Admitting the attacks for what they were would require him to once again deny Islamic terrorism is a problem.. which might hurt his polling. It would also take precious time from his campaign so he could send more drone/air strikes which he so vehemently condemned Bush for.
    Lol, that's funny. Such misinformation and full of buzzwords. Yep, you're a Fox News viewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Never held office that I know of.
    Neither have the Koch Brothers, but it doesn't get much more insider than them.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Well, Trump will win and we will here the rest of the world complain for months and months. Trying to tell us how to vote, etc. Just like Obama going over to the UK and trying to tell the UK Citizens what to do with their country. So disrespectful.
    All current polls suggest otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did i say i believe in Bigfoot or any of those lines? Do you think the main stream media wants to report on that, no. Just like the 5 year old girl that got gang raped in Idaho by refugees. They don't want people to know, simple as that.
    No, all you said is people seeing something, is justification to believe in it. Sense that's the only evidance for Bigfoot, as it is for your claim. You not believing in Bigfoot, yet expecting others to believe the same evidance, makes you at least inconsistent.

By the way, your smoking gun video, is from main stream media. Trump claimed to see it, also on main stream media.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Which makes him an outsider how?
    Because he is doing this for his family and really for our country to give back. He doesn't have to do this. He is worth 10 billion plus, he can spend his time doing other things. He has been saying for 30 years that he doesn't want to be President and has only said if it got way too bad he would do it. And well, tbh, don't we all agree how nasty it gets.

The guy who complained about McCain not winning, despite his million dollar donation, is an outsider? The guy who had Clinton's at his wedding is an outsider? I am sorry, but his lobbying and political connections are far from an outsider.
    Then I guess there would be no true outsider ever?

Because he is doing this for his family and really for our country to give back. He doesn't have to do this. He is worth 10 billion plus, he can spend his time doing other things. He has been saying for 30 years that he doesn't want to be President and has only said if it got way too bad he would do it. And well, tbh, don't we all agree how nasty it gets.
    Dude has ran for president in every election that I can think of.

Then he releases a book.

He's also so rich that he gets to eat mcdonalds because he's so rich!

People lie all the fucking time. Get used to the real world. And politicians lie even more. They lie about intentions, they lie about promises. They lie about everything that would give them a bigger chance at power. Who the fuck cares that Clinton did it too? Is it because she's a woman? Is it because you love Donald Trump? Get that finger out of your ass and focus on that life you're throwing away hating.