... LastLast
    Deleted
    Because non-vegan food is delicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Salistra View Post
    Yes you all should become vegan , more meat for me ;P
    We will eat you first!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Yes it is... the supplement balances it... that's what it's there for.
    A balanced diet does not require manufactured supplements. Btw you should look to see where some of the supplements are derived from. There are certain vitamins and minerals where what they are derived from might just mess with your "vegan" label.

Because vegan diet isn't healthy balanced diet, and it tastes bad.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    You know that to produce your vegan food, animals die too? Any bigger farm kills rodents on regular basis, mice, rats, voles, moles, hares, snails,frogs, crows, thousands of bugs - noctueles,grubs, aphids, potato beetles and so on. You should probably starve yourself to death if you don't want any animal come to harm because of your existance.
    Exactly!!!!!

Not to mention the rodents , for example , that get chopped up by the harvesters and that yummy blood and MEAT get on the vegetables that are harvested by machine. No amount of washing and processing changes the fact that their was meat on your veges
    Last edited by Bauglir; 2016-06-29 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shyriel View Post
    If we grew more plants and they went to people's plates instead of animals who are raised for food, we could feed a lot more people, to be honest, and cause a lot less pollution/lose less water. Also animals do eat each other, but they hunt, they don't farm

You do realize the majority of crops raised are for animal feed, and what is fed animals is good enough quality for them but not humans. Then a poster above makes another valid point you ignored, where are you suggesting they grow these crops?
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

Animals wouldn't be made out of food, if they weren't edible. Right?

I don't know in whose signature that was, but it is awesome. It may not even have been these forums...

That and meat is good. Seriously... meat has been eaten by animals and human ancestors and whatevers for millions of years. There is no reason to stop now.

one word:

BACON

Because I'm an omnivore and I love meat. Of course animals are going to die to "sate my appetite"; that's the circle of life. Some animals are omnivores and carnivores, and to sate their appetites, other animals inevitably die. If you don't like it, take it up with the queen bitch mother nature.

And while you're at it, why don't you go hassle some lions about their diets. I'm sure they'll be very impressed with your vegan recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bauglir View Post
    A balanced diet does not require manufactured supplements. Btw you should look to see where some of the supplements are derived from. There are certain vitamins and minerals where what they are derived from might just mess with your "vegan" label.
    Well... a supplement is simply food. By this logic, people 'supplement' their burgers with ketchup. Don't think of a supplement as an additive, rather as part of the diet. Vegans don't care about 'manufacturing' anything. Only not consuming animal products.

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Because I'm an omnivore and I love meat. Of course animals are going to die to "sate my appetite"; that's the circle of life. Some animals are omnivores and carnivores, and to sate their appetites, other animals inevitably die. If you don't like it, take it up with the queen bitch mother nature.

And while you're at it, why don't you go hassle some lions about their diets. I'm sure they'll be very impressed with your vegan recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Well... a supplement is simply food. By this logic, people 'supplement' their burgers with ketchup. Don't think of a supplement as an additive, rather as part of the diet. Vegans don't care about 'manufacturing' anything. Only not consuming animal products.
    How are those cars running again? On plants?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Viabull View Post
    There is so much wrong with this thread. The top 2 being:
    1) If your argument against veganism is that humans are designed to be omnivores, you're wrong. Physiologically, humans are designed to be herbivores. Our intestines are comparable to the length of other herbivores. Our teeth and jaw are designed for crushing and grinding our food, not tearing into flesh. Our bodies are not designed to break down animal protein, which is very acidic. In order to do this, the body leeches phosphates from our bones to neutralize the acid, which causes osteoporosis. I could go on, but i'll let you guys do your own research.

2) Humans are absolutely NOT the top of the food chain, apex predator, etc. This is simple to prove. Throw a human in a cage with a lion, tiger, bear, badger, or really just about any other animal with teeth, and see who is dining on the other at the end of the fight.

And where exactly do we get iron from if we're designed not to eat meat (which is best source of iron)? Our cereal?

Poor some cereal that says it is high in iron in a glass bowl, cover the cereal by one inch with water. Wait a couple minutes and then run a magnet around the outside of the bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    How are those cars running again? On plants?
    I'm fairly certain no one that matters seriously considers oil an animal product.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because vegans are largely stuck-up hipsters whose holier-than-thou attitude makes me want to east MORE meat.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

1) If your argument against veganism is that humans are designed to be omnivores, you're wrong. Physiologically, humans are designed to be herbivores. Our intestines are comparable to the length of other herbivores.
    Uhm... No. We're omnivores.

https://www.vrg.org/nutshell/omni.htm

Even Vegetarians are saying that we're omnivores, it'd be foolish to believe otherwise.

2) Humans are absolutely NOT the top of the food chain, apex predator, etc. This is simple to prove. Throw a human in a cage with a lion, tiger, bear, badger, or really just about any other animal with teeth, and see who is dining on the other at the end of the fight.
    Hahaha! I don't know why someone thinks that we're not on the top of the food chain, because WE'RE and only idiot would think otherwise.
    Arguments like "throw human in a cage with lion/bear" is also stupid, we're producing guns, which are good enough to kill a lion/bear.
    "It's like saying "well, throw a cockroach and a little spider into a cage... and yeah, a spider cannot use the web."

Why I'm even trying to answer that, your arguments are false. I think the only person who should do research is you. And by that I mean REAL research, not some guru/vegan bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Because vegans are largely stuck-up hipsters whose holier-than-thou attitude makes me want to east MORE meat.
    Don't forget that they're thinking that they're better than you and they have right to judge what you eat.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2016-06-29 at 08:24 PM.

Most vitamins have animal products in them. Duh!
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

I think the main problem is that people don't, or don't want to, connect the dots. People would rather just not think about the process that gets the burger on their plate. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Hahaha! I don't know why someone thinks that we're not on the top of the food chain, because WE'RE and only idiot would think otherwise.
    Arguments like "throw human in a cage with lion/bear" is also stupid, we're producing guns, which are good enough to kill a lion/bear.
    "It's like saying "well, throw a cockroach and a little spider into a cage... and yeah, a spider cannot use the web."
    Your analogy has a fallacy. The spider didn't invent it's web... it's born with it. We invented guns. If you stripped us down to our basic self; no clothes, no gun, nothing but our bare hands, then we would lose. Unless you are buff and can manage to take down a lion of course. That's what the person was getting at. We are on top of the food chain depending on our inventions and environment. But you strip that all away and we aren't at the top anymore.
    Last edited by Gersemi; 2016-06-29 at 08:25 PM.

Deleted
    what I can conclude from this discussion is that vegans are angry/hateful and like to body-shame people with better bodies than them

and to make their point they use the few exceptions in the vegan world instead of themselves (probably because their body is weak like any average vegan warrior)