Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopotamus View Post
    Actually half those you named is proven wrong. He is actually dominating three of them... but hey believe what you want.
    I'm really interested in which three...

You can claim educated white men. After that I can't even fathom how you could claim he's "dominating" any of those.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Torture against people like ISIS does not phase me, they deserve it and worse.
    War Crimes I predict he will back off on. I do think penalizing the families of terrorists in some shape is a good idea though. These assholes are all ready to jump on board on the mass shooting / blowing themselves up. How will they react when they know there will be backlash against their families? Might be a bit more reluctant to do what they do.

So basically you are afraid because he might want to treat our enemies worse. Not sure if there is more to discuss with you on the subject.
    Yeah, didn't you know he only said that shit to excite stupid voters? People need to start understanding that not everything stupid Trump says is without reason. He is a douche bag, but he isn't stupid. This is just how populism works. You say things that are popular. If you say things that are popular AND you are not supposed to say them, it excites the people who agree but are too afraid to say them. Elections are about turn out. Trump is trying to build excitement that leads to votes, not to win intellectual arguments on the internet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    You all think this is a good idea only because you don't expect any of your family to turn terrorist. It's real fucking easy to say 'oh, we should punish these innocents because they're related to a terrorist' when you don't expect that to ever happen to you. Anyone who supports this and still considers themselves moral on any level should feel bad.
    It probably helps my family doesn't subscribe to an ugly ideology And save your guilt trip attempt. Anything that disagrees with left wing ideas is "immoral" already, so not like you are saying anything shocking.

The point is if these terrorists know they would put their family at risk, it might have an effect on their decision making. As much as I like to think of terrorists as animals, they are people, and people have exploitable weaknesses. It's easy to say you would sacrifice yourself for a cause. But what about your family?

I don't think they allow the mentally retarded to run for President do they?

Wait my hangover from the last 8 years is wearing off... they do.. they did... yep. I wanna be somewhere that isn't here if she wins. Having the ability to help 39 Americans 90 minutes into a 13 hour scenario and making the conscious decision to not send even a plane 20 minutes across the Med.... is well... just incompetent on both of them.
    Someone didn't get the memo that the GOP witch hunt released their findings of the EIGHTH tax payer funded investigation and every single one has cleared Clinton and the administration of wrongdoing. I'm sure you long for the days of a REAL leader, the kind the continues to read The Pet Goat when informed that the largest terrorist attack on American soil had just occurred.

Actually half those you named is proven wrong. He is actually dominating three of them... but hey believe what you want.
    I think he means he's dominating 3 INDIVIDUALS in those categories. Yeah, that sounds right.

Quote Originally Posted by Elarena View Post
    Crooked Hillary does not deserve ANY votes. How can someone who does not deserve ANY votes have an 80% chance of winning anything.
    I wonder if the people who say things like "Crooked Hillary" in a completely unironic way realize that it makes them look like complete buffoons. They are actually so dumb that they don't even realize that Trump gives these ridiculous nicknames to his competition because he has realized that pandering to absolute morons is a good way to earn a lot of votes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah, IIRC it's gone back and forth a bit and I'm not sure where it stands now. The rest of those categories have been pretty solidly behind Clinton throughout.
    It's been probably at least 30+ years since the dems won the educated white male vote. If Trump loses that segment for the GOP it'll likely be a bloodbath at the polls considering the downticket races at stake.

I remain convinced that the more Hillary talks, the less her chances of winning, even against Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I remain convinced that the more Hillary talks, the less her chances of winning, even against Trump.
    There's really nothing to support that, especially given that while Hillary is talking, so is Trump, and it appears people react to what Trump says far more negatively.

Ironically enough the best things Trump could probably do for his campaign is just keep his mouth shut for a bit.

7+ Year Old Account
    I eagerly await the debates. I think Trump can trigger Clinton. Clinton can handle usual political banter, I will give her that, but Trump doesn't fight like your prim and proper politician.

Hillary just isn't likable. She isn't. From what I have seen of Bill, he has a charm to him. Hillary is just so fake, and reeks with pandering. Clinton has her drones, but other than that, nobody is really excited about her. Again, she is political corruption incarnate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Really?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5491.html

I don't think so
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I eagerly await the debates. I think Trump can trigger Clinton. Clinton can handle usual political banter, I will give her that, but Trump doesn't fight like your prim and proper politician.

Hillary just isn't likable. She isn't. From what I have seen of Bill, he has a charm to him. Hillary is just so fake, and reeks with pandering. Clinton has her drones, but other than that, nobody is really excited about her. Again, she is political corruption incarnate.
    I agree. It's almost like she is trying to do the opposite of Bill, to prove to him she knows better than he how to get elected.

I completely expect her to either hugely limit the amount and length of the debates, if not flat refuse to do them at all.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    There's really nothing to support that, especially given that while Hillary is talking, so is Trump, and it appears people react to what Trump says far more negatively.

Ironically enough the best things Trump could probably do for his campaign is just keep his mouth shut for a bit.
    Trump is hit or miss. Sometimes he is very spot on and other times even I face palm. His unpredictability is a strength, but also a weakness. Because when he makes a folly, mainstream media will jump on it faster than anybody else and twist and turn it to the extreme to cover for their Queen and ignorant people eat it up.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I love how white supremacist supporter Lockedout ignores every other poll in existence and posts the only one that matches his hopes... Much like how White Supremasists he sympsthizes with do.
    Ah Classic Shit posting from you, I am amazed how they let you troll people with out doing anything. I will take my infraction now. Good old Shillary Supporters anyone who thinks Killary is evil or crooked is a nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    It's "free" in the sense that any other tax-funded thing is free. I know, TINSTAAFL and all, but our GDP per capita is at a record highs as well. What "return" aren't we getting?
    We aren't getting a good return on their actual educations.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Trump takes the lead.
    Mitt Romney will win, just ask Karl.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

"Honestly polls at this point polls are worthless, unless of course they show the person you are in favor of winning...
    People need to relax and just wait."

You... just yesterday.

I can't wait till the General gets under way and we watch her take a nose dive.

7+ Year Old Account
    I agree. It's almost like she is trying to do the opposite of Bill, to prove to him she knows better than he how to get elected.

I completely expect her to either hugely limit the amount and length of the debates, if not flat refuse to do them at all.
    Trump's ridiculousness might actually help, oddly enough, in the debates. People almost at this point expect Trump to behave like a neanderthal, but if Trump can get Clinton to snap or pull a "What difference does it make", that would hurt her.

To touch on OP though, I don't think polls can accurately cover this election. This is one that is quite unique.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    I'm really interested in which three...

You can claim educated white men. After that I can't even fathom how you could claim he's "dominating" any of those.
    Maybe he means Latinos... because you know Drumpf ate a taco salad on Cinco de Mayo.....
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.