Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    you guilty tony
    Of course, im white!!!

lol

at least that's how it gets preached on TV and in school.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    You feel you are from Wales?

You should at least feel you are from the West if you are liberal, since that is where liberal values have been uniquely cultivated.
    I'm more tribal I guess, I identify with my language, with family and things like that. Values are nice but? Eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm more tribal I guess, I identify with my language, with family and things like that. Values are nice but? Eh.
    Even tribes, languages, and nomads are from somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I may uniquely not feel from here as I literally am not from here. Not that America is some unfathomably alien land compared to northern Wales, but still.

- - - Updated - - -

Most political orders that existed were utterly destroyed after the first great pandemic. No society, not even ours, could survive a 9 in 10 death rate. The shock of such die offs is incalculable. Even the black death, which was milder brought Europe to a stand still for ages.

They had a much more BRUTAL die off than ever before recorded in human history, whilst facing an invading population that was outright hostile and aggressive, and militarily superior and technologically superior.

The sheer stresses put upon and civilisation of that magnitude would end anyone.
    It still wasn't a unified front being crushed. When you are multiple hunter-gatherer/nomad/tribes instead of one massive coalition that could better try to resist.

Calm down. I'm not Implying all the natives banding together assured victory. Just. Imagine how the War for Independence could have turned out if 8 of the 13 colonies were locked in a multidirectional war.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    It still wasn't a unified front being crushed. When you are multiple hunter-gatherer/nomad/tribes instead of one massive coalition that could better try to resist.

Calm down. I'm not Implying all the natives banding together assured victory. Just. Imagine how the War for Independence could have turned out if 8 of the 13 colonies were locked in a multidirectional war.
    We actually have zero knowledge of how unified or not unified an area was, but the simple fact was we know various cities and countries existed and even Empires, the disorder WE say was primarily post contact. We don't actually know fully what the area's political order was like.

But the absolute number of people would have meant it would have been centuries, many many centuries until we could attain the level of control we have now. Especially considering they would know the land were we would not know the land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Of course, im white!!!

lol

at least that's how it gets preached on TV and in school.
    I hear ya and it's nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Except blaming other people for your own failings accomplishes nothing.

Adapting to a changing world, economy, etc, does more to give people resources than hating on immigration. Getting an education, and using those skills to compete in the job marketplace is more apt to change your life for the better; instead people choose conspiracy theories, self deception and bitterness.
    Do you sincerely believe that? Will you support open immigration from India and China and Japan? You know the countries that compete with YOUR job.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Own people first argument again? Egh.

Firstly crime in Europe like elsewhere in the first world is in decline. People fleeing war must be placed in areas that are of first world quality so they can work and actually do something with their lives and people should not be treated differently based on where they are born we are all human.
    but they can not do something with their lives. They are already set in their ways. They are from low tech culture, a computer is godlike to many (I am making apoint with exggeration). They genuinely can not contribute to the west, even if they SINCERELY wanted to. Their ONLY purpose is to live on welfare, and turn oxygen into carbondioxide. Those people would fit well into manufacturing nations like China, but not the west. Their children are ALSO lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Do you sincerely believe that? Will you support open immigration from India and China and Japan? You know the countries that compete with YOUR job.

- - - Updated - - -

but they can not do something with their lives. They are already set in their ways. They are from low tech culture, a computer is godlike to many (I am making apoint with exggeration). They genuinely can not contribute to the west, even if they SINCERELY wanted to. Their ONLY purpose is to live on welfare, and turn oxygen into carbondioxide. Those people would fit well into manufacturing nations like China, but not the west. Their children are ALSO lost.
    and yet people bitch that some of them have Iphones.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    and yet people bitch that some of them have Iphones.
    Why give all these damned refugees Iphones when their miniscule little Arab brains can't even comprehend how to use them? Smartphones should be reserved for the exclusive use of white people, because as we all know, they always make the most out of modern technology and never let it go to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    Yes, that is a more desirable option than putting your own people at risk
    Maybe stop destabilizing those countries then?

First you destroy those countries
    Then you complain about them fleeing those countries you just destroyd

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Maybe stop destabilizing those countries then?

First you destroy those countries
    Then you complain about them fleeing those countries you just destroyd
    ? My country hasn't destroyed any of those countries?

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Why give all these damned refugees Iphones when their miniscule little Arab brains can't even comprehend how to use them? Smartphones should be reserved for the exclusive use of white people, because as we all know, they always make the most out of modern technology and never let it go to waste.
    Way to go... I can see why the UK is being full of hate crime and abuse if this type of thinking is tolerated... :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    ? My country hasn't destroyed any of those countries?
    Actually yes we did. The UK followed the US and battered Irak twice. The situation in Irak and Syria now is a direct consequence of our destruction of Irak. There is no two ways about it. So yes, the refugee situation today has been directly and indirectly created by the UK and the US.

May be people should stop watching fox news and get their information for serious sources.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    I think you have a small brain; a small racist brain as shown by your above statement.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    Actually yes we did. The UK followed the US and battered Irak twice. The situation in Irak and Syria now is a direct consequence of our destruction of Irak. There is no two ways about it. So yes, the refugee situation today has been directly and indirectly created by the UK and the US.

May be people should stop watching fox news and get their information for serious sources
    I am not from the uk though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    If the same level of urgency had been present in Rotherham, Brexit might not have even happened.
    While I do not support this attacks, the part of the blame is on the governament- constant neglect of inner policies alongside EUs new migrant deals was only a matter of time until something like this happens. This situation was a ticking bomb.

Also, its stupid to assume all 52% are out there lynching people of color #NotAllLeaveVoters
    pic related to this past week

Deleted
    I think you have a small brain; a small racist brain as shown by your above statement.
    Well first, Im not British and sure, this person seems racist but whats wrong with humanely deporting every economic migrant? A country should only let in people who benefit it and completely ignore feeling based arguments.

PS. Muslims arent a race.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Well first, Im not British and sure, this person seems racist but whats wrong with humanely deporting every economic migrant? A country should only let in people who benefit it and completely ignore feeling based arguments.

does not matter. people can still hold misconceptions and racist views because of someone's religion or perceived religion. and usually racists and bigots would say but x is not a religion. seen that enough to not be bothered to explain that racism takes multiple forms.

Then some people talk about "economic migrants" they usually point to people of color or specific religions. basically racist views.

Lets be real. all those people that call themselves expats: it is a soft word for economic migrants. lol, and almost all expats are potentially taking jobs from locals.

Yes deporting economic migrants is fine as long as people dont mind that their own countrymen get the same treatment elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Watain View Post
    Thing is... You don't need to be a xenophobic racist to have empowered xenophobic racists. But if you voted leave, not out of xenophobia or racism, but out of moronic ignorance, then you just empowered the xenophobic racists.

"I didn't know" is not excuse, because you weren't paying attention!

- - - Updated - - -

Lets be real. all those people that call themselves expats: it is a soft word for economic migrants. lol, and almost all expats are potentially taking jobs from locals.
    That's not really how it works. Economic migrants aren't taking anyone's job, whether they are Mexican gardeners or college educated researchers or financiers.

Also, most Leavers as of late weren't really complaining about people taking their jobs, they were mostly shitting their pants that migrants were taking their dole and council housing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post

So your ok with Turkish, Moroccan and Pakistani people?

But no, Brexit was totally about national sovereignty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.