Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    If he goes Gingrich, the whole antiestablishment talking points will be even more difficult to convince people of, than it already is.
    But IMAGINE ALL THE GORGEOUS, TRUMP BRANDED MOON BUILDING!

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    LOL!

- 1000 people
    - 1 poll
    - Rasmussen

What, did they call Trump delegates only? LOLOLOL!
    Nice you have to buy a membership to even look at the survey results in detail (unlike the other ones before the primaries)

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    you think that silly things like facts can enter those skulls?
    they're so thick that they can withstand a direct blow from a bomber!
    Thick skulls aren't a party-specific trait.

Pretty much every poll is within MoE so it's hard to say how it'll go. To me, any slight lead Clinton has is negligible because people who support Trump are much more excited for him than people are for Clinton and Independents break for Trump too hard. I think it's a legit tossup but I'm still leaning 60/40 for Clinton because the Media is doing such a good job painting Trump in the most negative light possible, even if facts aren't always on their side.
    Last edited by therayeffect; 2016-07-01 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Fans tend to be fat, lazy entitled fuckwads. See: World of Warcraft (and pretty much any fandom for that matter) If someone slapped a huge load of cash in front of me and said "You can have the money, or you can have artistic integrity and the fans who love that sort of thing" I'd say "fuck the fans" and run laughing to the bank.
    You didnt read the books either. Batman are you a millennial?

Its hilarious you compare a video game to people who have slogged through 1000's of pages of George RR Martin circle jerking the plot only for him to sellout and reveal the rest in a TV series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    you think that silly things like facts can enter those skulls?
    they're so thick that they can withstand a direct blow from a bomber!
    I don't doubt it. I've seen people claim everything from him supporting universal coverage to being the common man on this forum. It's what you get with a reality show celebrity celebrity.

I lived in NYC through the 90s. How he can get away with all the shit he did is shocking to me. This isn't even some remote thing either. There are few people, if any, that I can think of. Who's stupidity and selfishness, not only transcended from business news to tabloid to politics, but even the sports section. His own colleagues in NFL owners refuse to give him a team. His biggest believers, those who gave up thousands to listen to his ideas, are suing him for being a con man. It's absurd... His colleagues don't trust him, his believers take him to court...

But, for president? Sure, he is just like me! I also can be an asshole and not worry about my job, because I'm a billionaire! Common man!! Why would I care about PC, when I have no coworkers or boss? Common man!! If he is president, I'll have a model wife too! Common man!! I can also lend my self millions, after all, the house next to my rental is worth 200k! Common man!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I don't doubt it. I've seen people claim everything from him supporting universal coverage to being the common man on this forum. It's what you get with a reality show celebrity celebrity.

I lived in NYC through the 90s. How he can get away with all the shit he did is shocking to me. This isn't even some remote thing either. There are few people, if any, that I can think of. Who's stupidity and selfishness, not only transcended from business news to tabloid to politics, but even the sports section. His own colleagues in NFL owners refuse to give him a team. His biggest believers, those who gave up thousands to listen to his ideas, are suing him for being a con man. It's absurd... His colleagues don't trust him, his believers take him to court...

But, for president? Sure, he is just like me! I also can be an asshole and not worry about my job, because I'm a billionaire! Common man!! Why would I care about PC, when I have no coworkers or boss? Common man!! If he is president, I'll have a model wife too! Common man!! I can also lend my self millions, after all, the house next to my rental is worth 200k! Common man!!
    We can have the same argument with Clinton. I just don't know what in the fuck to do, man. We basically need to break this 2party system and maybe we'll start getting good candidates again. Of course, it might take a disaster on the level of what Brexit could do before we get there. The Elites aren't listening and they need to start before We The People get too desperate for change and do something drastic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm hoping for Gingrich. I want to hear about the beautiful bases that Trump and him are going to build on the moon.
    And these bases will have walls and the Martians will pay for them.

- - - Updated - - -

So... trump has no options left, apart from Palin, Gingrich and Christie (and any other republican that wants to lose any credibility for the future)
    And Ted Nugent. Don't forget him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Nice you have to buy a membership to even look at the survey results in detail (unlike the other ones before the primaries)
    Yup. That's not a scam eh?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Look I can cherry pick a poll that shows her behind. ===> http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...te_house_watch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    And Ted Nugent. Don't forget him.
    Can a fictional character from a fictional show run? He needs psycho dad to even him self out...

https://youtu.be/fnK85RoXF6o
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    Look I can cherry pick a poll that shows her behind. ===> http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...te_house_watch
    Cool. Now pick another one showing her behind.

- - - Updated - - -

Can a fictional character from a fictional show run? He needs psycho dad to even him self out...

https://youtu.be/fnK85RoXF6o
    Lol. The song is catchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post

Its hilarious you compare a video game to people who have slogged through 1000's of pages of George RR Martin circle jerking the plot only for him to sellout and reveal the rest in a TV series.
    Well apparently the TV series is diverging from the books.

Not that that makes it much better.

I'm refusing to watch the last couple of seasons until he finishes Winds of Winter.

- - - Updated - - -

No I actually did not read all the books. I have an aversion to the multi-book fantasy series. I blame Robert Jordan for that.
    The books are better than the series.

Well, the first three anyway. The last two books were disappointing IMO, and I haven't watched enough of recent seasons of the TV show to know if it handled that material any better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The books are better than the series.

Well, the first three anyway. The last two books were disappointing IMO, and I haven't watched enough of recent seasons of the TV show to know if it handled that material any better.
    Interesting. Lots of folks tell me the tv series was better than the books. I guess it all in the eye of the beholder. But I love the tv shows.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    How about Bloomberg? He seems to be the sort to jump on political bandwagons. Was a democrat until Gulliani, where he became a republican, when Bush soured he went independent. It's similar path as Trump, so if he is polling close to Hillary at convention, two billionaires running as common man would fit.
    Lol, that would be fantastic. Did you see that Franken is on Hillary's short list - or at least list.

No truly ambitiousness politician will hitch their boat to him so you really are left with the grifters. Which is amusing given his claims that he will have the "best persons" working with him.
    Peter Pan you are wrong, trump will win by landslide unless the globalists illegally remove him somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Plus she's a liar and a criminal and evil and probably channeling satan (did I miss anything?).
    I bet she drowns kitten and punches prostitutes and inb4 that's sexist. She hit gigolos as well.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post

I read the books, was a fan a decade before the TV series was even announced. As I said, fans are entitled and whiny.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Rasmussen is one of those polls that polls Republicans more than Democrats. Don't get your hopes up. They also had some polls Romney winning in 2012, and we know how that turned out.
    I don't hope that Trump wins. I am undecided as to who i will vote for. I am waiting for : conventions, vp picks, maybe some debates and to see how things play out until the election.

- - - Updated - - -

Peter Pan you are wrong, trump will win by landslide unless the globalists illegally remove him somehow.
    You will never convince him, he is a rabid Trump hater across many, many threads. I think Trump did something to him personally or something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    I don't hope that Trump wins. I am undecided as to who i will vote for. I am waiting for : conventions, vp picks, maybe some debates and to see how things play out until the election.

- - - Updated - - -

You will never convince him, he is a rabid Trump hater across many, many threads. I think Trump did something to him personally or something.
    Are you really trying to claim that there is a possibility you would vote for Clinton? If so tell us the things that would make you vote for her. If not why are you playing games?

I don't hate anyone. I am all about love. And it's that love, love for this country that prevents me from sitting back while a narcissistic demagogic bigot runs for president and not say anything.

Here's a decent summary why Clinton's not going to be indicted.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...7b7_story.html

So forget about that.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

you... i like you

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I read the books, was a fan a decade before the TV series was even announced. As I said, fans are entitled and whiny.
    that includes you? honest question
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker