Thread: The Division

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSandwich View Post
    Is the only way to get the DLC on pc by buying the season pass? Don't really feel like paying another $62(AUD) for something I'm not sure I'll be playing in a few months
    It can be bought by itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried to solo a challenge difficulty underground mission... The first guy one shotted me. I have 320k toughness.

So much for solo friendly :'(

Also the weapon changes are not retroactive so my god roll assault rifle from before the patch is now useless compared to new ARs :'(

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    I tried to solo a challenge difficulty underground mission... The first guy one shotted me. I have 320k toughness.

Also the weapon changes are not retroactive so my god roll assault rifle from before the patch is now useless compared to new ARs :'(
    Well I'm pretty sure solo friendly never applied to to higher difficulties, though I imagine someone will pull it off eventually.

Deleted
    Can't even connect to the servers, who would've predicted that something like this would happen, NOT ME.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post

You can still use the new set, so your god roll talents help out whatever you manage to grab next.
    If CM mobs already one shot at 320k, I'm sure heroic mode missions are going to be fun.

That being said, is it even worth running CM? Read somewhere that the dropchance for ilvl33 items is only 5% higher in underground caches. (10% vs 15%) Compared to Heroic difficulty, where it is 100% and another 30% for another ilvl 33 drop.

I imagine it will depend on how pug friendly Heroic is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Can't even connect to the servers, who would've predicted that something like this would happen, NOT ME.

- - - Updated - - -

You can still use the new set, so your god roll talents help out whatever you manage to grab next.
    If CM mobs already one shot at 320k, I'm sure heroic mode missions are going to be fun.

That being said, is it even worth running CM? Read somewhere that the dropchance for ilvl33 items is only 5% higher in underground caches. (10% vs 15%) Compared to Heroic difficulty, where it is 100% and another 30% for another ilvl 33 drop.
    No clue about drop chances.

I do know that caches are based on your equipped item level with regard to the gear they give. Equipping all of my bullshit useless 240 stuff and artificially inflating my ilvl to 224, opening caches regularly gives me 240 set items.

I also haven't had a chance to reroll any of my new guns yet because I am stuck underground, I had two pretty damn nice guns drop with one bad talent each which can now be rectified... But if I try to take the elevator I get a 10 minute loading screen and then a delta error... Oddly enough I can still do underground missions perfectly fine though.

And that new set you mention only drops in the new incursion/heroic underground, so I am almost certainly never going to have it

10+ Year Old Account
    But if I try to take the elevator I get a 10 minute loading screen and then a delta error
    Quit the game and restart the Uplay tool, that should do the trick.

10+ Year Old Account
    So PC/XB1 folks, aside from the obviously expected launch bugs and stuff. anyone have some (hopefully good) reviews of this DLC? Or are things still headed down the same path.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    Quit the game and restart the Uplay tool, that should do the trick.
    I've done it all, restarted game, restarted uplay, restarted computer, tried to get on different character (timed out and gave delta error instantly). None of it works.

I am forever trapped underground.

Deleted
    I am... actually suprised how fun it is.
    The enemies don't hit that hard on CM, you can flank absolutely everything and everyone at all times, it's close quarters which makes shotguns awesome, I already found several 229 weapons.

I have a lvl229 PP-19 10k dmg, 900 RPM 53 mag size - Brutal, reload speed reduction for every crit (1 second reload), 14% dmg against enemies that are closer than 10m... which is *always* during Underground.
    DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW SICK THAT IS?

I'll probably never touch Heroic mode, CM-Underground is the perfect difficulty right now for me.

Server shutdown in 10m btw.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-06-28 at 08:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    I am... actually suprised how fun it is.
    The enemies don't hit that hard on CM, you can flank absolutely everything and everyone at all times, it's close quarters which makes shotguns awesome, I already found several 229 weapons.

I have a lvl229 PP-19 10k dmg, 900 RPM 53 mag size - Brutal, reload speed reduction for every crit (1 second reload), 14% dmg against enemies that are closer than 10m... which is *always* during Underground.
    DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW SICK THAT IS?

I'll probably never touch Heroic mode, CM-Underground is the perfect difficulty right now for me.

Server shutdown in 10m btw.
    I think heroic doesn't increase the damage or health of enemies, it just makes them more aggressive so they charge right at you and give you less options than when they just chill and allow you to flank and take pot shots and what not.

That's what I have heard anyways, haven't actually done it myself so no clue if that is actually the case.

I will probably wait till tomorrow to try Underground but I'm excited to hear that it might really be the PvE alternative to the Dark Zone I was hoping it would be.

Will need constant updates from people playing it for the next week. It will basically decide whether I purchase the season pass or not. I really want to get it if it's a PvE alternative to Dark Zone. However I have so many games to play and catch up on that I may just wait for a sale of some sort on the season pass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought the Season Pass from Gaming Satan's reseller site for I think €19 when Division just released. Money well spend.
    But that said, for the €15 Underground costs I'd say it's really worth it. Brings a much needed fresh breath of air to the game. It's longevity still has to be proven of course.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

10+ Year Old Account
    The HVT/SnD stuff is bugged at the moment and can only spawn level 30 enemies, so all of the HRTs that normally spawn 33/34 yellows only spawn 30 yellows.

You can solo them all very easily. They drop 229 yellows and 268 Lone Star set items.

Apparently my game can't detect the DLC. I tried all the solutions online so I guess I'm stuck till it's fixed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Apparently my game can't detect the DLC. I tried all the solutions online so I guess I'm stuck till it's fixed.
    Well that's shitty, hopefully you get it sorted sooner rather than later. Anyone having good experiences at least? Hoping to get my money's worth out of this.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    On Xb1 I had to Manually update my game.

Go to Games & Apps > The Division > Manage Game > All the way to the right you should see a bunch to download.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandorox View Post
    On Xb1 I had to Manually update my game.

Go to Games & Apps > The Division > Manage Game > All the way to the right you should see a bunch to download.
    First thing I did even tried uninstalling and re-installing.

edit: Just checked and I can now access the DLC.
    Last edited by everydaygamer; 2016-07-01 at 03:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So is it worth launching the game again, or should I just stick to sucking at CS?