Thread: Druid Transmog

Page 89 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Or at least the realm so I can armory what transmog pieces you're using

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
    I just wrote Shikoda in the search bar of the wow page, it wasnt too hard you know.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ikoda/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobialkon View Post
    I just wrote Shikoda in the search bar of the wow page, it wasnt too hard you know.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ikoda/advanced
    Yes, sorry, I was blind and apparently didn't see the character's name on the screenshot - Probably due to the small phone screen in sunlight. Plus I'm on EU so I didn't think to visit the U.S. armory.
    There was really NO CALL to be snide. But thanks for helping out by posting the link anyway

First real pass at a Lumberjack-esque transmog:

Last edited by Mollify; 2016-07-08 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollify View Post
    First real pass at a Lumberjack-esque transmog
    To intimidate its prey, the Lumberjack adorns its shoulders with the carcasses of the previous quarry.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    First real pass at a Lumberjack-esque transmog:
    I think the shoulders looks weird (but that can be solved when Legion hits retail -hide shoulder option-) and... am i the only one who imagine your character cutting down trees with a mace? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I think the shoulders looks weird (but that can be solved when Legion hits retail -hide shoulder option-) and... am i the only one who imagine your character cutting down trees with a mace? :P
    Yeah, definitely need better shoulders. I don't have this transmog on beta, so I can't cheat and screenshot there. As for a weapon: no bladed weapons on a Druid, besides polearms. Open to suggestions on that front!

Yeah, definitely need better shoulders. I don't have this transmog on beta, so I can't cheat and screenshot there. As for a weapon: no bladed weapons on a Druid, besides polearms. Open to suggestions on that front!
    You can copy characters to the Beta now. Alternatively, just unequip the shoulders for the screenshot :P
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    You can copy characters to the Beta now. Alternatively, just unequip the shoulders for the screenshot :P
    I'd already copied this char, but given it's < 3 days old, didn't have the transmog when I copied. I just copied a second version over though, which updated the transmogs available in my Wardrobe.

Here's round two: better weapon (my go-to staff transmog: Dreamwalker from Ulduar) + blue flannelette:

Last edited by Mollify; 2016-07-08 at 12:57 AM.

Image doesn't work, the first one doesn't either anymore. Maybe try e.g. Imgur.

A couple of T16 pieces but I find myself really liking this look.

What is the gear?????

Quote Originally Posted by derekwk View Post
    What is the gear?????
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Argenon/simple

been in love with this set lately, using the new eagle spear heirloom cause its invis when sheathed atm

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Deleted

Mending enchant mog on weapon
    Last edited by mmocaeceaeb31b; 2016-07-21 at 01:26 PM.

What i'm currently using

Mending mog on my weapon

Deleted
    Beggar transmo, in full power with new hide shoulders option.

Last edited by mmocf7b829305a; 2016-07-21 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roflwaffle View Post
    been in love with this set lately, using the new eagle spear heirloom cause its invis when sheathed atm

Which set is this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Andyo View Post
    Which set is this ?
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=2094/ironpelt-garb
    with the

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...legear-recolor
    head and belt
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Deleted

Still trying to get a few bits of this together so I am showing it you via Mogit, but none the less this is what I am going for!

Finally, after all these years. I am able to use my favourite transmog. I've dreamt about this day ever since I heard about transmog, and kicked myself in the teeth for disenchanting this amazing staff. Too bad I'll only be able to use it for a month...