Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    Loramus Thalipedes' Sacrifice = vile ward?

We charge barbs now!
    Too bad there's rarey enough enemies stacked
    Last edited by Fragarach; 2016-07-04 at 08:55 AM. Reason: I spell gud

Deleted
    the havoc legendaries seem pretty unimpressive?

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    the havoc legendaries seem pretty unimpressive?
    Yeah, aside from the Fury generating ring, they all are pretty meh imo. The Eye Beam modification one is pretty bad aside, even combined with BF on single target, and it only scales decently with AoE pulls.

Deleted
    anymore logs from recent raid/dungeon tests?

Deleted
    This thread has been quiet lately Hope it gets active again when Mythic Test is up If anyone is planning to stream, please link your stream here or doing some logs for the runs, would really appreciate if someone was streaming, would be fun to watch

Quote Originally Posted by Yodai View Post
    This thread has been quiet lately Hope it gets active again when Mythic Test is up If anyone is planning to stream, please link your stream here or doing some logs for the runs, would really appreciate if someone was streaming, would be fun to watch
    It's 4th July...people are busy probably with family.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Having this ring might make it more compelling to change to first blood instead of felblade. I imagine you'd be generating a lot more fury, perhaps overcapping, or perhaps that is no longer the case since CS only refunds half the fury consumed now.
    Or perhaps you could go Bloodlet and add a little more complexity with a bleed to manage haha. Not seen numbers testing on First Blood vs Bloodlet so really dunno which would be better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yodai View Post
    I second that, I'd like to check out a stream from a Havoc perspective vs just a stream that has a Havoc somewhere in the raid haha.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    Loramus Thalipedes' Sacrifice = vile ward?

We charge barbs now!
    If only Fel Rush brought the enemies along with us and reset the cooldown if it hit enough... RIP GOOD OL' RAEKORS

So I heard of two workable builds so far. Momentum and chaos. However I cannot find the details of what is in these builds other than of course Momentum and Chaos Blades respectively. Can someone please point me in the right direction for these builds or list them out for me?

Quote Originally Posted by dark666105 View Post
    So I heard of two workable builds so far. Momentum and chaos. However I cannot find the details of what is in these builds other than of course Momentum and Chaos Blades respectively. Can someone please point me in the right direction for these builds or list them out for me?
    Every other page this question gets asked. Is it that much to ask to at least browse the last few pages before making a post?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tato23 View Post
    It's 4th July...people are busy probably with family.
    You do know the entire world doesn't "celebrate" the 4th of July? Just like how the rest of the world don't celebrate the 12th....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anamnesor View Post
    Every other page this question gets asked. Is it that much to ask to at least browse the last few pages before making a post?
    Apparently so!

More on topic, I am loving eye beam. Pleas make it single target again D-:

I finally had some time and desire to check out momentum build and i have to say that i have no idea why y'all like it so much.
    1) Annihilation doesnt aoe anymore (i missed the moment blizz nerfed it), so momentum is no more ultimate aoe build ( i know DS hits like a truck, but anyway...)
    2) Sometimes after VR when you use FB you just keep flying away from your target, it's extremely frustrating
    3) Sometimes when you FR to your target after VR you just randomly stuck on the way even if you are mid-air
    Mb i dont get smthn but what's the point of this build now, it has more cons than pros to me?
    And yeah, i know that FM and FR are bugged now.

Quote Originally Posted by chematus View Post
    2) Sometimes after VR when you use FB you just keep flying away from your target, it's extremely frustrating
    3) Sometimes when you FR to your target after VR you just randomly stuck on the way even if you are mid-air
    You've got to make sure your well clear of the hitbox of the boss before you felblade back in, bosses don't all come in one size either so it changes a lot. It's kind of clunky and you lose a bit of uptime, but that's just the way it goes for now.

Quote Originally Posted by chematus View Post
    I finally had some time and desire to check out momentum build and i have to say that i have no idea why y'all like it so much.
    1) Annihilation doesnt aoe anymore (i missed the moment blizz nerfed it), so momentum is no more ultimate aoe build ( i know DS hits like a truck, but anyway...)
    Mb i dont get smthn but what's the point of this build now, it has more cons than pros to me?
    And yeah, i know that FM and FR are bugged now.
    When did Annihilation do AoE. It's death sweep youre looking for
    Science the shit out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    the majority of the alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by neck deep View Post
    No shit? I came in early beta. Makes no sense. No wonder it got changed, death sweep AND annihilation would be ridiculous.

Its still Death Sweep he's looking for
    Science the shit out of it!

I will log and stream the raid tonight, though there is a Thunderstorm coming apparently. Hoping it comes AFTER the test is done.

That said, if there are any builds you want me to try out, let me know either in PM's or on the actual stream. It should be up at 21:30 if not before. See if she falls asleep normally after the week or 2 with vacation.

Is Momentum back in business, or is it still broken?

Quote Originally Posted by Dopefreshx View Post
    You've got to make sure your well clear of the hitbox of the boss before you felblade back in, bosses don't all come in one size either so it changes a lot. It's kind of clunky and you lose a bit of uptime, but that's just the way it goes for now.
    I know it depends on hitbox size, but even on the same target dummy you can FB back in just after VR without problems and other time with the same timing you still keep flying away after FB use. I hope it's latency problems and will be fixed on release.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by neck deep View Post
    ^this.

It was the reason momentum was ultimate aoe build imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferwyn View Post
    You do know the entire world doesn't "celebrate" the 4th of July? Just like how the rest of the world don't celebrate the 12th....

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently so!

More on topic, I am loving eye beam. Pleas make it single target again D-:
    You do know that there are a lot of people in this thread that do. Don't act like the holiday didn't cause the thread to slow down. It slowed down a lot the past 2 days, that being the reason. That is all i was saying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tato23 View Post
    You do know that there are a lot of people in this thread that do. Don't act like the holiday didn't cause the thread to slow down. It slowed down a lot the past 2 days, that being the reason. That is all i was saying.
    I would say because of the lack anything new.....