Deleted
    Eh looks like you're right, guess they changed it recently, when I tested it the range seemed to be basically unlimited.

Deleted
    More fury nerfs lol

Deleted
    Bloodbath got doubled, that seems like a hefty increase.

Deleted
    I hope Bloodbath doesn't end up beating Inner Rage, I like the gameplay with Inner Rage too much.

What the fuck is with the nerfs
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    balancing? Fury is one of the higher damage dealers in the beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    whats up with these nerfs , and now survivability nerfs gonna have to hire a dedicated healer now ?

I don't think that the damage nerfs are a big deal at all, I just don't like that the no rage cost was taken away from wrecking ball. I really like the way that talent flows

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzakid2093 View Post
    I don't think that the damage nerfs are a big deal at all, I just don't like that the no rage cost was taken away from wrecking ball. I really like the way that talent flows
    Eh, whirlwind costs no rage by default.

The wrecking ball nerf was a bit much, I think if you take it go to leave you rage starved alot

Edit: oh it doesnt cost rage for fury?

Whirlwind is free for Fury in general, so the Wrecking Ball thing is just a tooltip change.

Deleted
    Uh, Whirlwind has been costing no rage for a few builds now, this is a tooltip fix to account for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    WW doest cost rage for fury THATS not a BUG its just doesnt cost rage for fury

- - - Updated - - -

its still free
    Last edited by MORGATH99; 2016-07-06 at 04:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Proxzor View Post
    More fury nerfs lol
    Read some other notes, nearly everyone is getting nerfed; they're lowering all classes to a lower baseline.

really don't like the change to wrecking ball =/
    Seriously?

Oh god, you are serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    The wrecking ball nerf was a bit much, I think if you take it go to leave you rage starved alot

Edit: oh it doesnt cost rage for fury?
    *sigh*

------

Just the screaming inside my head. Don't mind me.

Fury was doing an astronomical amount of damage compared to almost any spec in the game. The nerfs are very much deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by videnfost View Post
    Fury was doing an astronomical amount of damage compared to almost any spec in the game. The nerfs are very much deserved.
    No, it's not, not by any measure. Again, everyone is being nerfed, it's called balance.

my apologies for embarrassing myself. I haven't been able to play for quite a few builds while I've been away for the summer and had not seen that whirlwind now costed no rage. I do feel silly, but I had liked the gameplay when I did get a chance to play

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    No, it's not, not by any measure. Again, everyone is being nerfed, it's called balance.
    You seem to be arguing that the nerfs are both justified and not justified. Color me confused.

He probably means everyone is getting nerfed, but fury was still doing way too much damage, so they nerfed fury more than other classes.