Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    You're going to be severely disappointed if you expect French and German players, in general, to speak English, let alone the Russians that have been plentiful.

I have the same experience, the times I did mic up with someone else on my random team, they were communicating in their native language. Blizzard has facilitated this too much in their games by offering regional servers in WoW and excellent translations of almost all their games in the main non-English languages.

Communication in general has been a letdown so far, I'm too used to playing with Belgian, Dutch, Scandinavian and British players in World of Warcraft.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I don't care if a person plays a hero and doesn't contribute. I am okay with someone playing on their own. This game is designed for 5 people working together to win per the developer, but the picked 6 so if you have one person not pulling their weight the team can still win.
    That's some wonky reasoning right there. The game is designed for 5 to win so the 6th can basically do fuck all? You do know the other team also has 6 players, right? Considering how impactful 1 hero can be, I don't think for a second that 5 good guys + 1 scrub will be beating 6 good guys. And by good I mean teamwork + countering correctly.

I've got quite a few of these in competitive mode and what really gets on my nerves is the people who don't communicate what their plans are when asked. If you make an unexpected pick for a hero, I don't mind, really I don't, but if someone asks why you went with that person, you should probably tell them your plan. Offensive Torb? It can work, but let people know what your doing if someone asks. Don't be the prick who responds to "That's an odd choice, what are you going to do with them?" with "Stfu Noob, GG, Salty, Blarg". Let them know "Hey I'm going to setup here" or "I plan to flank and take out their healer" ect. It at least lets the team know your aiming to do so they can work with you instead of against you. I've heard somewhere that knowing is half the battle, not sure if that's 100% true but its a good thought.

Ya I know there are plenty of people that just rage if you or a teammate makes an odd choice, but in those times where people actually ask whats going on its not only in their best interest to let everyone know whats going on, but yours as well.
    One of these days, I should probably figure out a decent signature.

Competitive Mode is so infuriating at any level it seems. I'm only rank 46, but I almost never get on a team that will just play good roles. I find myself playing support/tank 90% of matches. Everyone is entitled to their own Tracer/Genji/Reaper pick ("I picked first!"). Why wouldn't they? There is no reward for supporting. Not even winning most times. It's so disheartening that I just quit after one match. This is worse than League of Legends.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    People have become increasingly selfish lately, don't even bother to counter, going on alone and then blame the team for being noobs etc.
    Thread: Ranged vs Melee which is easier in PvE?
    'Originally Posted by Thelxi'
    Dragon farts stink so ranged

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    You don't get to determine how other people play the game they paid for.

If you're truly that upset about how others play, get five other friends that you know will communicate and play that way.
    Anything else puts you at the mercy of someone who has every right to play the third attacking Torb as you do any other class.
    If someone does this I will insult them as badly as I can and I have been doing this since the game launched, I pay the same amount so grow thicker skin if you can't handle it.

Best feeling in the world if I manage to hurt some shitters feeling so bad they leave the game and causing your team to suddenly win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    If someone does this I will insult them as badly as I can and I have been doing this since the game launched, I pay the same amount so grow thicker skin if you can't handle it.

Best feeling in the world if I manage to hurt some shitters feeling so bad they leave the game and causing your team to suddenly win.
    That's your prerogative.
    You still don't get to determine how someone else plays the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    You're going to be severely disappointed if you expect French and German players, in general, to speak English, let alone the Russians that have been plentiful.

I have the same experience, the times I did mic up with someone else on my random team, they were communicating in their native language. Blizzard has facilitated this too much in their games by offering regional servers in WoW and excellent translations of almost all their games in the main non-English languages.

Communication in general has been a letdown so far, I'm too used to playing with Belgian, Dutch, Scandinavian and British players in World of Warcraft.
    Yeah I usually play on the american servers just to avoid this issue.

7+ Year Old Account
    That crap happens in every online game, it's not unusual to have teammates on CSGO that refuse to speak english and spam the voice chat using their native language (mostly insults... oh the joy of speaking/comprehending a few languages ).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herz View Post
    That crap happens in every online game, it's not unusual to have teammates on CSGO that refuse to speak english and spam the voice chat using their native language (mostly insults... oh the joy of speaking/comprehending a few languages ).
    cyka blyat