Page 25 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    really doubt they'd give a 1 week pvp ending notice. They've been doing 2 weeks forever

26th is the earliest the prepatch can come
    you know what else they did forever, announce xpacs at blizzcon

Why did we believe WoWLeakz in reddit again? I checked his history and the only thing he nailed was a very open-ended comment to a Demon Hunter thread that said "you're all in for a surprise at Blizzcon". Not to mention that Demon Hunters and Illidan are a prediction that EVERYONE gives every expansion. People used his WoD pre-patch date call, but that comment was made one week AFTER the season ending warning. I could've given you that prediction.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/user/WoWLeakz

ill laugh my butt off if they dont give a 2 week notice or any notice at all i mean ppl knew this was coming no need to really warn ppl what they already knew

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    you know what else they did forever, announce xpacs at blizzcon

annoucing an expansion 5 months earlier is really different than announcing a pvp season ending a week later

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crejack View Post
    Fixed that for ya. But seriously anyone who would be surprised in any way by a 26th, has not payed one ounce of attention to anything blizzard has done for oh, idk the past decade +? Either way, it's looking like 26th is the earliest we can expect to get the patch now.
    doesnt matter. They have NO reason not to announce the pvp season ending. If they didnt, then they think that the prepatch wont come earlier than 26th

Quote Originally Posted by Haven2011 View Post
    ill laugh my butt off if they dont give a 2 week notice or any notice at all i mean ppl knew this was coming no need to really warn ppl what they already knew
    Just like you were gonna laugh your butt off with a april pre-patch and a may release? Just like you were gonna laugh your butt off with then not naming it beta?

Meanwhile, I can look at this objectively, and am already laughing, because the same people, never seem to learn.

If you want to express an opinion, maybe you should try one that isn't obviously incorrect.
    Fact: (and this is one nobody will admit to) If it were BC being released in August instead of Legion, there would be a lynch mob outside of Blizzard HQ right now demanding more content. "Just a ZONE and that's it!?" "No new class?" "No flying?" "You took Xmogs OUT OF THE GAME!?!@@?"

Every expansion has been "factually" better than the last

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    26th at the latest, anything sooner is a bonus.
    Patience is a virtue. I never claimed to be virtuous.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Just like you were gonna laugh your butt off with a april pre-patch and a may release? Just like you were gonna laugh your butt off with then not naming it beta?

Meanwhile, I can look at this objectively, and am already laughing, because the same people, never seem to learn.

it was blizzard that lost out on great marketing tactic but oh well if they continue there current course legion will be the worse launch in wow history because the the longer they wait the more more ppl leave wow and considering there biggest rival at the moment is release a new patch with more content on the 19 not looking good for blizzard.

the longer they wait to release the patch the less likey they get back half the ppl the left back

15+ Year Old Account
    it was blizzard that lost out on great marketing tactic but oh well if they continue there current course legion will be the worse launch in wow history because the the longer they wait the more more ppl leave wow and considering there biggest rival at the moment is release a new patch with more content on the 19 not looking good for blizzard.

the longer they wait to release the patch the less likey they get back half the ppl the left back
    Blizzard has a rival? Who? No, realistically, WHO?

This argument only holds weight with them releasing end of august instead of may, like you originally thought 1/2 a year ago.

But them releasing on the 26th after giving 2 weeks notice, and not on the 19th, an entire 7 days, is going to make absolutely no difference at all.

it make a big difference when ff is droping new content 19 and that gonna keep ppl from leaving there to come back to woe

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    It began in his head before spewing forth onto the webpage, i.e. it's a load of rubbish.
    I answered the question, not sure why you need to be a cunt.

it make a big difference when ff is droping new content 19 and that gonna keep ppl from leaving there to come back to woe
    no it makes absolutely no difference. if people were gonna choose FF over wow, they would regardless of the drop date. 7 days makes absolutely no difference, and if that's what your banking on for Blizz to drop it on the 19th, you are mistaken, as blizzard has stopped cockblocking other games quite a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    no it makes absolutely no difference. if people were gonna choose FF over wow, they would regardless of the drop date. 7 days makes absolutely no difference, and if that's what your banking on for Blizz to drop it on the 19th, you are mistaken, as blizzard has stopped cockblocking other games quite a while ago.

thats why they still drop alpha and betas on key patch dates for others

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Blizzard has a rival? Who? No, realistically, WHO?
    FF14. Why do you think Blizzard stop reporting sub numbers?
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

thats why they still drop alpha and betas on key patch dates for others
    Really? What competition did they cockblock with Legions alpha and beta dates? I'm genuinly curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Why would FF14 make them stop reporting sub numbers? Comparatively the game is absolutely tiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    last i heard they where very much tied in subs

last i heard they where very much tied in subs
    Lol no. 5 million accounts compared to Blizzards last known sub count which was 4.5 million. Meaning Blizzard had way more subs than FF14 had active accounts. To put it into a better perspective, Blizzard has over 115 million accounts and FF14 only has 5 million. Active accounts dont really mean anything though, but its obvious WoW doesnt have any competitors atm.

Nobody other than Blizzard can accurately tell you what the sub numbers are. If your talking about the last time you heard though, which must be the last time they released sub numbers, Blizzard had 4.5 million. Square enix doesnt release sub numbers but if I were to guess Id say it has around 1.5 million subs maybe 1 million, thats the number Ive seen floating around for FF14 so Id put my money on that.

Fuck, it's not even a tiny stretch to say that when legion launches they'll have more active subs, than the total subs FFXIV has had in it's entire existance.