Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Outland View Post
    Another horribly boring Q&A.
    Yes,....thats why you shouldnt to live streams with Devs....

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Well if you're looking at the appearances tab on wowhead, it's actually the 5th. The very bottom appearances are the ones that exist in game at the moment.
    I understood that as "youve found all the available skins (5) there will be a 6th in a future patch"
    Science the shit out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Basically the reason some of the hidden ones are easy to find, supposedly, is because they reflect a specific play style. The example he gave is literally the only one I can think of in the game. He says Hunters some like guns, some like bows, so that is why the Hunter one is easy to get.

I like Craig, but that is the dumbest shit. What about, for instance, the Enhancement one that drops from a world boss? Its just another hammer variation. Why is it so easy to obtain if its just the same damn thing? Stupid explanation for them basically being lazy.
    It sounds dumber if he tells the truth "we ran out of interesting idea's where to put them"
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Is beta offline because the colorblind guy with the cotton candy hair is telling uninteresting crap?

Deleted
    Is there a site for the server status of the beta?

Or when are they coming back online, anywhere something said about that? :<

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Yes,....thats why you shouldnt to live streams with Devs....
    People already miss Blizz being quiet to the community? Oh well, this is why we can't have nice things.

Quote Originally Posted by dender View Post
    Is beta offline because the colorblind guy with the cotton candy hair is telling uninteresting crap?
    Please read the news before spouting hate you ignorant twat

The beta is offline because they will be doing a Legion Launch test 3 hours from now when the servers will come back up.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by dender View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post

They're doing legion launch test today at 3, pay attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    It sounds dumber if he tells the truth "we ran out of interesting idea's where to put them"
    Lying to make your system look advanced and cool is worse than telling the truth if it makes you look lazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Lying to make your system look advanced and cool is worse than telling the truth if it makes you look lazy.
    There's only so many options they could give. I admit, some specs got shafted(Shadow Priests get a dagger.....lol wut).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Please read the news before spouting hate you ignorant twat

The beta is offline because they will be doing a Legion Launch test 3 hours from now when the servers will come back up.
    Sorry buddy did't want to hurt your feelings, kiss and make up?

Does the "There is one other Artifact variation that is intended to be in later patches that we have already seen" response imply that there will not be any further appearances added throughout the expansion? I was hoping that major patches (or at least raid releases) would include a new model for each artifact. Since they won't be making dozens of new weapon models for any new dungeons and raids, it seems like a reasonable thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post

3pm, legion launch testing. try reading the blue posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    There's only so many options they could give. I admit, some specs got shafted(Shadow Priests get a dagger.....lol wut).
    Thats a dumb defense. It really is. Especially when you consider that over half of the hidden ones are random drops off a specific boss. Its lazy. It isn't they run out of ideas. Its laziness.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    Does the "There is one other Artifact variation that is intended to be in later patches that we have already seen" response imply that there will not be any further appearances added throughout the expansion? I was hoping that major patches (or at least raid releases) would include a new model for each artifact. Since they won't be making dozens of new weapon models for any new dungeons and raids, it seems like a reasonable thing to do.
    I am going with they intended 7.1 to be in 7.0 but delayed it. Especially considering this skin is already datamined.

Next week topic is World Quests and Pre Patch stuff for those who didn't watch the stream.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats a dumb defense. It really is. Especially when you consider that over half of the hidden ones are random drops off a specific boss. Its lazy. It isn't they run out of ideas. Its laziness.
    Not really. Let's say for instance in your ideal situation for Paladins. Let's say there was two Artifacts for Damage Paladins to go for. Ashbringer, or a new one that I took out of my asshole. Uther's Hammer. Hell that could go for the Holy version. Since these questlines are so in depth and they want the lore to be extensive, it makes sense there are only so many options. I don't disagree some specs got screwed over BUT it doesn't mean it's somehow *lazy and bullshit*
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    You can't inspect people and see their Artifact unlock progress.
    This, I like.

You know maybe the reason they don't like communicating with the community is after an hour of a decent Q&A session with a guy who probably isn't used to talking to so many people doing a decent job (probably better than I would have in his shoes), is the pages of people

-attacking his hair color
    -calling it boring
    -calling it lies
    -calling it stupid

I wouldn't want to talk with you guys either.

Quote Originally Posted by laughtrey View Post
    haha yeah, because that's how it works.
    You're in for a surprise when 7.0 goes live, then. Moonkin without MoonMoon plays rather weirdly, not to mention is missing it's highest damage spell.

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    You know maybe the reason they don't like communicating with the community is after an hour of a decent Q&A session with a guy who probably isn't used to talking to so many people doing a decent job (probably better than I would have in his shoes), is the pages of people

-attacking his hair color
    -calling it boring
    -calling it lies
    -calling it stupid

I wouldn't want to talk with you guys either.
    But those are logical responses from kids.

Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.