Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakred View Post
    Yep. Outing an undercover CIA agent is pretty much treason. But it's interesting how nothing became of that.
    I was thinking of the constant stream of "leaks" coming from Chaffee and Gowdry actually, but yeah. Issa before them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    No because of scale difference. So she gets 110/22,000,000ths of his sentence. So he gets the maximum of like 15 years. She gets 39 minutes.
    Is it a felony when shes booked? I'm OK if its only 39 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Is it a felony when shes booked? I'm OK if its only 39 minutes.
    So let's waste months and millions for 39 minutes of "justice".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Heres the thing. If a president lies you can do things to get him out of office or you can not vote him in next time he runs.

When someone is running for president and has consistently lied under oath, on television, in interviews and keeps lying and you still vote that person in. Dont be surprised when every single thing she says during her campaign turns out to also be a lie.

It boggles my mind why people want to defend her. She is lying to your face and your too stupid to care.

Its not about what the lie is about. Its about the fact that she continues to tell lies no matter the accusation. She does not tell the truth. And if she becomes our next president she will have even bigger balls to lie again and again.
    A person changing their mind regularly is not a sign of lying, it might actually be a sign of them thinking problems through and achieving better understanding of them. A candidate that makes a bunch of promises and sticks to them to the word is, most likely, pretty thick, since their views aren't evolving, their brain isn't working.

Yes, she has changed her mind on many problems. She has changed her mind on certain economical issues after debates with Sanders, for example. I think it only speaks for her: she isn't stuck in her dogmas and is willing to listen to arguments and to change opinions as a result.

Lying is something different: it is a deliberate misrepresentation of personal views. It is not, for example, what Obama did, when he refused pulling soldiers out of Afghanistan, despite promises: his mind changed, plus the situation in Afghanistan changed too. Once again, it is NOT lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I think that's one of the bigger problems for people who supposedly just care about justice and impartiality. If that's really the case, all that is being accomplished by blowing up minor infractions into the scandal of the century is causing selective deafness to further cries of impropriety. It will actually make it harder to get anything done about it as people care less and less while the few people who care become ignored for their perpetual outrage and hysteria.
    I mean I think poisoning the well is a pretty intentional part of what's going on here. There's a good argument to be made that the bullshit in the 90s basically made impeachment a dead option during the Bush years.

So let's waste months and millions for 39 minutes of "justice".
    Oh I don't think you quite understand what a felony charge would do.

The 39 minutes is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakred View Post
    Kind of like when you repeat things over and over. "Lyin Ted, lyin Ted, lyin ted, lyin ted, lyin ted, Crooked Hillary, crooked hillary, crooked hillary, crooked hillary". About as 2nd grade as you can get.
    I said "lying ted"?

can you find a quote where iove said that? I'll literally stop posting on mmoc for a month.

I don't know if i've ever said "crooked hillary"...

nut even if I did, was i wrong, because it doesn't seem like it.

misquoting should be a bannable offense.

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Twenty-two million? The fuck? Who were the people responsible for that bullshit?
    Fox News Contributor Karl Rove. LOL. He deleted 22 million emails pertaining to US attorneys being fired.

Oh I don't think you quite understand what a felony charge would do.

The 39 minutes is irrelevant.
    Yes, I do. She also doesn't meet the qualifications for the felony charge, it would be the misdemeanor charge. We know that you're scared she's going to win, but you'll just have to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Fox News Contributor Karl Rove. LOL. He deleted 22 million emails pertaining to US attorneys being fired.
    Remember when scandals were real? Good ol' days.

Ok, so because i'm really not that interested in politics (or U.S. politics for that matter) - what's the big deal with these guys using private servers to e-mail from?

No see it doesn't count because he's not running for President right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    So? Both he and Chainy testified from home, without a transcript and without an oath, for 9/11 commission.

https://youtu.be/spo1jK4CCEU

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    No see it doesn't count because he's not running for President right now.
    That does not mean we spent millions to help the GOP vs Hillary... Nope...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    Ok, so because i'm really not that interested in politics (or U.S. politics for that matter) - what's the big deal with these guys using private servers to e-mail from?
    There isn't a big deal with it. There never has been before, but Republicans are shitting their pants because they're going to lose 3 straight elections so they are wasting everyone's time with bullshit witch hunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    The main issue is that using private communication systems can be used to hide information that the public might otherwise be entitled to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    The main issue is that using private communication systems can be used to hide information that the public might otherwise be entitled to.
    I thought it was that private systems were less protected and easier to hack, hence compromising security of sensitive information?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I thought it was that private systems were less protected and easier to hack, hence compromising security of sensitive information?
    I mean, yeah that too. I guess which one is a bigger deal is a matter of opinion.

Yes, I do. She also doesn't meet the qualifications for the felony charge, it would be the misdemeanor charge. We know that you're scared she's going to win, but you'll just have to deal with it.
    haha you think I am anti-Clinton? /sips tea

haha you think I am anti-Clinton? /sips tea
    Again, what you call yourself doesn't matter. What you say on these very forums defines you quite well.

Again, what you call yourself doesn't matter. What you say on these very forums defines you quite well.
    Well everyone is entitled to their opinion. Have at it champ.