10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    1)No thats stupid
    2) no that sentiment is stupid
    3) thats stupid because Draenor is the expansion before legion, so like...half the things to talk about in legion is "what is different in Legion from Draenor"
    4)that sentiment is stupid because its gross exaggeration which is counter to any form of constructive feedback and/or discussion of upcoming stuff.
    5)That thing your replied to is very relevant. Its kinda weird those treasures give xp at all seeing as you cant get the quest to go to Tanaan before max lvl. So yea it makes sense to nerf that thing that no one is using that would make Tanaan more prophetable than leveling in legion.
    6) obviously the point i/we just made about that serves to play down the significance of Draenor. If you dont like Draenor then one would think you'd be eager to have any reason to stay on it after legion be put down, which is what that topic is about.

Gee no reason to be nasty. Rcshaggy is entitled to their opinion as are you, but saying what he said is stupid is just plain rude.

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    1)No thats stupid
    2) no that sentiment is stupid
    I feel like ya'll need to take a joke with a little more chill.

He knows warlords won't stop existing if he pretends it away.

while a lot less useful this time around as levelling requires all 4 zones + dungeons to hit 110, zhengsim (who did the WoD levelling guide [for quick levelling]) has almost done his legion 1.

i expect val'sharah will be the first zone definitely

Deleted
    What would even be the point of leveling faster with WoD content when you have to complete the faction quest lines anyway? Being higher level doesn't even make things easier because it all scales.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    while a lot less useful this time around as levelling requires all 4 zones + dungeons to hit 110, zhengsim (who did the WoD levelling guide [for quick levelling]) has almost done his legion 1.

i expect val'sharah will be the first zone definitely
    Leveling in Legion doesnt require all four zones, been changed a while back.

Lets say I want to do the garrison missives for exp boost. Where would I need to set my heartstone to for optimal access to the legion start quest? Is it just stormwind?

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    What would even be the point of leveling faster with WoD content when you have to complete the faction quest lines anyway? Being higher level doesn't even make things easier because it all scales.
    The point is to be 101 faster so you can start work on your Class order campaign.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by americandavey View Post
    Leveling in Legion doesnt require all four zones, been changed a while back.
    It kind of does, you need to get friendly with all factions to open world quests.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    It kind of does, you need to get friendly with all factions to open world quests.
    15min in each zone to reach friendly. (for example Highmoutain, you become friendly after returning back from Riverbend to Mayla)
    Last edited by Valysar; 2016-07-10 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    I feel like ya'll need to take a joke with a little more chill.

He knows warlords won't stop existing if he pretends it away.
    ??? i know he knows that.

whats stupid is requesting people to stop talking about warlords. seeing as its the current expansion and ...

LIKE I SAID

a good majority of any discussion of Legion (in which this is the main discussion topic) is stuff that is significant because its different than how it is in live...

So yes

It is definately true that requesting that people stop talking about things relevant to Legion in the legion discussion forums is a very stupid requests.

And if one doesnt like that tone i suggest they not make stupid comments with stupid suggestions just because they think its cute to insult things other people like.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Deleted
    I have a question regarding leveling in Legion.

I currently main an Enhancement Shaman and will change to Restoration when Legion arrives. With Artifact weapon coming up, do I have to level as Resto to gain more power etc to my weapon or can I pick my Artifact and still level as Enhancement for more speed during questing phase?
    Or is leveling as healer a legit thing now? I leveled as a Holy Paladin during Cataclysm and it was not a pleasant thing to experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Again look at the entire post. I commented on leveling to 110. Not unlocking world quests. A little too quick to get that reply in

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The new Dalaran over Kara is where you want to go. Not sure if it will have a HS though; if it doesn't; Darkshire
    There seems to be no innkeeper in Dalaran over Kara.
    There is however a portal to it inside Stormwind Keep (the small side room where you have to kill a demon portal)

Should be faster then flying from Darkshire.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niamsor View Post

I currently main an Enhancement Shaman and will change to Restoration when Legion arrives. With Artifact weapon coming up, do I have to level as Resto to gain more power etc to my weapon or can I pick my Artifact and still level as Enhancement for more speed during questing phase?
    Or is leveling as healer a legit thing now? I leveled as a Holy Paladin during Cataclysm and it was not a pleasant thing to experience.
    I don't know how it is for a Shaman but I certainly did not enjoy it as a holy priest.

All Artifact Power (AP) comes in the form of consumable items. So you can save them all up.
    However this means your leveling with a DPS Artifact without any traits in it. I think it would be more optimal to level as DPS and spend your AP on your DPS Artifact until 108 orso and save the rest for your Healing Artifact.
    Once your 110 and gaining Artifact Knowledge (more AP gain) you will quickly catch up and the scaling cost means that you will be 0-1 trait behind someone who focused purely on one artifact before long.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just done a dungeon with call to arms... Jesus, 825 gold in the bags (with 2 runes +325 str/agi/int + 1500AP)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Just done a dungeon with call to arms... Jesus, 825 gold in the bags (with 2 runes +325 str/agi/int + 1500AP)
    Any other confirmed way to obtain runes yet other than the Call to arms bags?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    The point is to be 101 faster so you can start work on your Class order campaign.
    The point is also to be faster to gain 13 rank of your artifact for triggering knowledge... to me it's wasting time/AP doing 1 level in WoD instead on Broken isle:
    AP items from zone/treasure don't scale with knowledge; Treasure/gathering profession give a lot of exp point;

One of your Class Hall Campaing quest (around 103 level iirr) will ask to go into a specific dungeon (mine is Eye of Azshara), so its better to have the corresponding conclusive zone quest already unlock (that usually give to you a 100AP item plus a rune or a 800ilev piece of equip), so you can "kill two birds with one stone".
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    The point is also to be faster to gain 13 rank of your artifact for triggering knowledge... to me it's wasting time/AP doing 1 level in WoD instead on Broken isle:
    AP items from zone/treasure don't scale with knowledge; Treasure/gathering profession give a lot of exp point;

One of your Class Hall Campaing quest (around 103 level iirr) will ask to go into a specific dungeon (mine is Eye of Azshara), so its better to have the corresponding conclusive zone quest already unlock (that usually give to you a 100AP item plus a rune or a 800ilev piece of equip), so you can "kill two birds with one stone".
    Knowledge is opened up by getting to 110 and not by any artifact level I do believe (since I split my leveling time I have 3 low level artifacts ><)
    And yes I plan to order my level zones by the class campaign aswell to be able to combine dungeons quests.

How is the artifact power acquisition in beta? What I am afraid is that blizzard will make it too easy to get artifact power so everyone is going to max out their artifacts in like 2-3 weeks and people will be bored afterwards. I hope it takes plenty of time to fully max out even 1 artifact.

Quote Originally Posted by Niamsor View Post

I'm currently leveling as a resto shaman on Beta just to see what it is like. I pull slightly less dps than my shaman using 750 Doomhammer with no Artifact points. It is a boring rotation, but I can easily pull 4-5/6 mobs and stay alive while dpsing them down. There is literally no downtime with a resto shaman. This is my first run through leveling, so I'm guessing it's going to take me 15 hours, I expect after seeing it once now, I will be able to cut that down. I don't think there is going to be much of a difference in leveling resto vs a dps spec.

When I was leveling as enhance, I had to heal myself a lot more and had to be careful with the number of mobs I pulled. I ended up swapping back to resto and it felt really comfortable.

Just my two cents.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    How is the artifact power acquisition in beta? What I am afraid is that blizzard will make it too easy to get artifact power so everyone is going to max out their artifacts in like 2-3 weeks and people will be bored afterwards. I hope it takes plenty of time to fully max out even 1 artifact.
    From front page:

Unlocking Traits
    The team is expecting it to take a few months to unlock every trait in your Artifact.
    The time it takes will vary based off of what type of player you are.