Page 46 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I like cock meat too much to be a vegan.
    Last edited by sweatshopkids; 2016-07-10 at 12:26 PM.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Because I think these:

Are nice than these:

Last edited by Stockers; 2016-07-10 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    I'm sorry that I put the lives of human beings above animals. I don't enjoy the fact that animals have to die for humans to get meat but meat has been proven time and time again by god knows how many scientific studies to be an important if not irreplaceable source of many things such as animal proteins that plant proteins simply don't replace.

I don't judge vegans for being vegans. Good on them. But I'll take my healthier lifestyle and not pretend that a single human being out of billions not eating meat would make any sort of meaningful impact on an industry that will not die no matter how hard some try. Meat is too essential for us.
    Actually that's not true.

There is nothing you get from meat that you can't get other places.

The problem with those studies is that they don't accurately reflect what a vegan diet is. If all you eat is just raw fruits and vegetables, then yes absolutely, but that's not what typical vegan eats.

All of the following is vegan:

this is not even a drop in the bucket.

Basically, vegans eat everything that other people eat, they just substitute to faux meat/dairy/animal products for the real thing. Many of these things are fortified.

Most meat that people eat are filled with antibiotics and is artificially fortified as well.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Deleted
    Because i like meat and i don't really give a hoot about your opinion :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    No its not.

No animal raised for mass production, is part of any actual food chain as all of them are breeds that wouldn't exist without people breeding them that way. They aren't suited for anything other than growing to precise sizes and dimensions so they can be passed through the slaughter assembly line.

What a lion does is natural and necessary......there is not one part of the factory farm process that is natural from breeding to impregnation of the animals, to the growing and feeding of these animals to the antibiotics to the slaughter process.

- - - Updated - - -

The majority of vegans you've come across? Lol. What is that, like 2?
    Well in all honesty anyone who tries to shove their own beliefs onto someone else is an insufferable egotistical douchebag..........and what is the difference between someone raising them to be food vs us going out and putting a bullet in an animals head?
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

A simple reminder that vegetables are living organisms like animals , they are just easier to catch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Bees? They collect honey for the colder times, only to be taken away.
    AHAHAHA that is the funniest thing i've read today XD you should read up on how beekeeping works m8 ^^

Deleted
    I want some ben and jerry's ice cream now.

Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    Well in all honesty anyone who tries to shove their own beliefs onto someone else is an insufferable egotistical douchebag..........and what is the difference between someone raising them to be food vs us going out and putting a bullet in an animals head?
    This isn't about "shoving my beliefs down someone else's throat". If you see someone beating a child to death do you try and stop them or are you shoving your beliefs down someone's throat? This is exactly them same thing.

I'm not vegan because of health, its not my belief you or anyone else needs to eat healthier, I'm trying to prevent the slaughter and torturous existence of factory farmed animals.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    If you were trying to convince me to become vegan you did a terrible job.
    Next time maybe state more benefits and facts instead of shaming those who are not vegan.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    A simple reminder that vegetables are living organisms like animals , they are just easier to catch.
    Its not just this is stupid, its also not funny and not original. If you're going to troll at least try to be one of those things.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't about "shoving my beliefs down someone else's throat". If you see someone beating a child to death do you try and stop them or are you shoving your beliefs down someone's throat? This is exactly them same thing.

I'm not vegan because of health, its not my belief you or anyone else needs to eat healthier, I'm trying to prevent the slaughter and torturous existence of factory farmed animals.
    But it's ok if I go out, sit in a truck and shoot a deer in the head? Or sit in a tree and do the same thing?
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotiria View Post
    If you were trying to convince me to become vegan you did a terrible job.
    Next time maybe state more benefits and facts instead of shaming those who are not vegan.
    A vegan lives their life trying to do the least amount of harm possible. If you don't live that way, then any shame you feel is all on your own.

Because I consider any diet that requires you to take supplements as an unhealthy diet. Veganism is also filled with short sighted falsehoods and make beliefs while offering no actual benefits over going vegetarian.

10+ Year Old Account
    A vegan lives their life trying to do the least amount of harm possible. If you don't live that way, then any shame you feel is all on your own.
    Never said I felt any shame, I don't. Posts like that just make me less likely to take it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite, raised to be slaughtered so to say. Polluting the environment, contributing to the green house effect.

Did you know that every male chicken born in a chicken coop is to be killed as soon it comes out of it's egg? There are reasons for it, but to think that they have no rights to live at all.

Calves? They get separated from their mothers at birth only to feed humans milk and then get slaughtered.

Bees? They collect honey for the colder times, only to be taken away.

"But muh convenience". Yes, going vegan is inconvenient, but it is steadily growing, and soon enough they will be releasing synthetic meat if you really can't stop eating meat. Just don't overdo it, not good for you.

"But muh bakery". Tough luck.

There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. There are many big vegan communities at your leisure. I'm sure you will find something tasty.
    Whats next vegans will try to convert wolves into eating grass?

I love huntin for my food. I love to kill animals and eat them afterwards, its amazing. Have fun with your grass.

Also you have to realise fg!@#!# that plants are also a living organism so why are you chopping off their seeds and eat them? Isn't that cruel?

Any mod to just lock this absurd post... is just like someone asking why aren't you a Christian or a Muslim or a Buddhist yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    But it's ok if I go out, sit in a truck and shoot a deer in the head? Or sit in a tree and do the same thing?
    No. But also for more different reasons.

If a person lives out in the wild and hunts like an actual natural predator that's fine.

I don't like modern hunting because its not done correctly. Its also not necessary for the most part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you drive? Do you use body spray or deodorant? What about soap, toothpaste, medication? What about shampoo?

- - - Updated - - -

No. But also for more different reasons.

If a person lives out in the wild and hunts like an actual natural predator that's fine.

I don't like modern hunting because its not done correctly. Its also not necessary for the most part.
    How is it not needed if we can't get our meat from "factory produced?| You can't have it both ways, humans are natural carnivores which is why we have k9 teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotiria View Post
    Never said I felt any shame, I don't. Posts like that just make me less likely to take it seriously.
    You said we shame those who aren't vegan and you're not vegan. Be consistent.

What you're doing is not unique. You are not the first one to act like its a vegan's fault you aren't listening to facts about factory farming. I could give you tons of facts you wouldn't accept any of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    I am not a vegan because I am a rational person.

I have met many things in my life, but rational vegan was not amongst them, all of them seem to be zealots or just plain dumb. If you want examples, just check out the pro-vegan posters in this thread.

Farm animals exist only to be eaten, if people did not eat them they would not exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.