Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Then, pray tell, oh enlightened one, what does consist a vegan diet?
    You're literally proving my point. There's 1000's of faux meat/dairy products and recipes and restaurants.

You do know that, just because an acre of land can grow grass, it doesn't mean it can grow produce, right? Not without a heavy use of fertilizers and other pesticides and the like.
    lol. I'm not even sure its necessary to point out you're contradiction here.

So as long as its meat is not going onto humans' plates, you're a-okay with animal slaughter. Gotcha.
    You're horrible at math. I want the farm animals to die out, so 15 billion (and growing) a year don't die for forever.

I fail to see how this question has any bearing to the subject at hand. [joke]Looks like your vegan diet is already affecting your ability to think...[/joke]
    Of course you don't see, as we've already determined, you're ignorant on the subject but you won't stop being belligerent about it, which is Trumpian. Most livestock for meat and dairy is artificially inseminated by people. Its not like there'd be this many without us doing it on purpose.

Like I care about your morals. You have no problem bringing an entire race of animals to extinction. That's not a moral I really care about having.
    If you didn't care you wouldn't be arguing. And you still don't understand anything about this subject.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You're horrible at math. I want the farm animals to die out, so 15 billion (and growing) a year don't die for forever.
    Lol, forever a hypocrite.

Deleted
    Because my current diet is healthy enough that I don't need vitamin supplements like you, tastes way better and is cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Lol, forever a hypocrite.
    I'm not a hypocrite. You don't understand my stance and never have because you don't fucking listen or do any bit of research.

My stance isn't that no animals should ever die. My stance is live my life doing the least amount of harm possible. Wanting factory farming to stop would lessen the amount of farm animals on the planet because we wouldn't be breeding them int hose numbers. Not fucking rocket science.

i'm not saying they should all be culled.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, no. If the odd piece of land that cows graze that cannot be used for growing other crops then they can be used for numerous other things to make a living and we'd still have plenty of land to grow crops for people. There are always alternatives.
    I love when people who have never done anything with agriculture think they know more about agriculture than farmers and ranchers. >.<
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Not really.

Most cows are not fed just grass. Secondly, where the grass is grown and harvested other things can be grown there that people can eat.

- - - Updated - - -
    I didn't say just grass, they eat mostly the fodder off human crops the majority of which would go into waste otherwise. You're only reading what you want to read, you don't get to cherry pick quotes.

You've been given reasons.

Its better for you, the environment, the workers and the animals.

You won't believe any of that no matter how much evidence is given i suspect.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...y-9236340.html

"It concluded: “Our study has shown that Austrian adults who consume a vegetarian diet are less healthy (in terms of cancer, allergies, and mental health disorders), have a lower quality of life, and also require more medical treatment.”"

If vegans existed even 1000 years ago we would still be stuck in dark ages. You would simply not have the cognitive ability to question why you do what you do. If your happy to devolve into a dribbling mess and gimp all your future offspring than by all means go for it and be a vegan
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

10+ Year Old Account
    lol. I'm not even sure its necessary to point out you're contradiction here.
    It's not a contradiction. You just apparently don't know what arable land is.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

I want to be healthy and I don't like eating things that taste like ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    A diet so bad for you that you need industrially produced supplements to avoid dying from it?
    Everyone takes a multivitamin now a days. Vegans have a hard time getting B12 but it can be done without the need of a supplement. Taking a 5mg supplement of B12 is just a much easier way to ensure youre not deficient. This may surprise you but people that regularly eat meat are can also be B12 deficient and many are. Also, many people have a terrible understanding of what B12 even is or how animals get it into their bodies. If you didnt know, animals get B12 into their bodies by eating plants.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    I love when people who have never done anything with agriculture think they know more about agriculture than farmers and ranchers. >.<
    I love when people who've never rescued animals from slaughterhouses tell people who live on sanctuaries how things go.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    It's not a contradiction. You just apparently don't know what arable land is.

You apparently can't read.

Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    Where is the protein in vegetables?
    Lots of vegetables have protein... are you really this misinformed about nutrition?

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy View Post
    I didn't say just grass, they eat mostly the fodder off human crops the majority of which would go into waste otherwise. You're only reading what you want to read, you don't get to cherry pick quotes.
    That's not what they "mostly" eat at all. Its part of the diet but it is not "mostly".

Quote Originally Posted by Sevvy View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...y-9236340.html

"It concluded: “Our study has shown that Austrian adults who consume a vegetarian diet are less healthy (in terms of cancer, allergies, and mental health disorders), have a lower quality of life, and also require more medical treatment.”"
    That study is shit. It was paid for by the meat industry AND it misrepresented what a vegetarian diet is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Lots of vegetables have protein... are you really this misinformed about nutrition?
    That poster used a quote form a creationist web site to say animals don't hunt the weakest from a group. I think that poster is 12.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Everyone takes a multivitamin now a days. Vegans have a hard time getting B12 but it can be done without the need of a supplement. Taking a 5mg supplement of B12 is just a much easier way to ensure youre not deficient. This may surprise you but people that regularly eat meat are can also be B12 deficient and many are. Also, many people have a terrible understanding of what B12 even is or how animals get it into their bodies. If you didnt know, animals get B12 into their bodies by eating plants.
    I don't take vitamin supplements. Most plants on earth are poisonous to humans, in fact the world of plants largely wants nothing to do with us. I take the hint and eat probably what can be described as a paleo diet. Taking it a step further, its why I love hunting season, I eat whatever I can kill and its especially delicious that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not what they "mostly" eat at all. Its part of the diet but it is not "mostly".

That study is shit. It was paid for by the meat industry AND it misrepresented what a vegetarian diet is.

- - - Updated - - -

That poster used a quote form a creationist web site to say animals don't hunt the weakest from a group. I think that poster is 12.
    "That study doesn't match my opinion so it's obviously propaganda from a group I'm against"

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    "That study doesn't match my opinion so it's obviously propaganda from a group I'm against"
    Refute what I said instead of crying. It was paid for by the meat industry and it did misrepresent what vegetarians eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I don't take vitamin supplements. Most plants on earth are poisonous to humans, in fact the world of plants largely wants nothing to do with us. I take the hint and eat probably what can be described as a paleo diet. Taking it a step further, its why I love hunting season, I eat whatever I can kill and its especially delicious that way.
    Yes, that tiny time called the paleolithic era... the last 2.6 M years. Humans have been around for 25 M years, guess what we ate the other 22 M years? Plants... scientist say that before the Hunter/Gatherer (Paleolithic) era that humans ate a diet that was 95% plant based.

You should stop taking your hints from the Meat, Egg and Dairy industry.

At least you are hunting and eating what you kill. I think more people should do that.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, that tiny time called the paleolithic era... the last 2.6 M years. Humans have been around for 25 M years, guess what we ate the other 22 M years? Plants... scientist say that before the Hunter/Gatherer (Paleolithic) era that humans ate a diet that was 95% plant based.

You should stop taking your hints from the Meat, Egg and Dairy industry.

At least you are hunting and eating what you kill. I think more people should do that.

Yet we evolved differently and are no longer tree dwelling fruit eaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Refute what I said instead of crying. It was paid for by the meat industry and it did misrepresent what vegetarians eat.
    And you know this how? Because you read the third comment where a like-minded idiot said so? Lol...

Meat industry, patriarchy, big pharma, the homosexual agenda, the liberal media, the establishment. All zealots have their boogeymen to blame when anything contradicts their world view. But, even a broken clock is right twice a day.
    Gaming & Tech related discussion with occasional poo flinging!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS...PDOAsdXS7I029g
    https://twitter.com/Aztech_Zero