Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    who looks at your chest anyways on a race like tauren, troll, orc, worgen, or pandaren as their chests... are not appealing... too muscly or fat..
    I look - it's enough for me. I had been dreaming about having this tabard for 6 years since Vanilla till Cata - I don't want it to be destroyed by current incompetent Blizzard artists.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    I look - it's enough for me. I had been dreaming about having this tabard for 6 years since Vanilla till Cata - I don't want it to be destroyed by current incompetent Blizzard artists.
    It's not destroyed, it still works. Just a little stretched out, no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    It's not destroyed, it still works. Just a little stretched out, no big deal.
    in your opinion, clearly not in his opinion

Are there really people whining about janky and "funny" run animations in a game with CARTOON-ish Artstyle that is janky and "funny" everywhere you look?
    Have you really payed attention to the world around your character? It´s janky as fuck, I could never get immersed into the game because of the nature of the artstyle.

Btw there is no "zero problems" when you deal with 12 YEAR old hardcoding. Just small things like say, increasing the bag space of your default bagpack brakes things in WoW you could never imagin they get affected. All because of 12 YEAR old hardcoding. And the whole T-pose talk is bullshit and you know it. We are talking about Blizzard, if they don´t get their way with things they ditch whole game projects. Just imagine how they would react to your perfectly fine T-poses.

Right they could have killed old models all together. But hey they didn´t they let you use your old models but gave them the new skeletons because of the new animations. Which btw they only left in because there are players out there having bad pc´s that could not run the new models. They did not do it for you nostalgia drooling "special" people. No they purely let them in so people did not have to buy new pc parts for their game.

Btw I love classic WoW and would play on Nostalgic Servers in a heartbeat if blizz would implement them but this whining about run animations when you are not even the target audience is just like a spoiled brat not getting his favorite lolipop because they changed the mixture and now it tastes just a bit different.

Deal with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    its NOT what they have to do. there is literally NO work (hillarious less) to completely ignore EVERYTHING for the old models. as already one memtioned: in the worst case (if a complete code copy dont work) just replace every combat animation with the T-Animation. i wouldnt care. and i belive most other old model users also. bc its way better as to force ppl to new run animations they hate.

so, (ENDLESSLY repeating this here) we dont care about all the new combat animations. just let the old model completely alone. and keep it like it was since 11 years. do all the new shit on new models. thats all. no work needed for old models.

hopefully, some time ppl get that, bc you are the fifth one with that comment...
    Damn boy, you are so stubborn you can't understand some very simple thing (from technical perspective). They just CAN'T ignore everything for the old models...because there is more code to tie into animation system. You just can't ignore missing links in animation state machine chain when rest of the code is working with it. If you really want to handle two different skeletons, you actually have to create two different sets of code for everything tied to animation system. (or code has to be extremely conditioned which is not good either)..so again, you just don't understand the whole picture, and that's fine. But for god sake, can you at least listen to people, who know what they are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Yeah I'm sure all five people still using the ugly old models will really put a dent in the sub numbers.
    and i'm sure its only 5 people but whatever, trying to argue a point vs wod/legion fanboys on this site is pointless as always

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    maintaining the option to select old models in Legion feels more like a sad joke then anything else
    Says the kid that started in wod in switches his main every month....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you should be glad they let you use the old models at all. if i were in charge id tell you to grow up and stop letting nostalgia blind you into thinking shit from 10 years ago looks good.
    could you imagine if people were still using the god damn mario 64 model in 3d world. god damn
    Thanks for proving that your totally silly and dont belong into an RPGame at all.
    a) comparing a rp game with a jump and run is like comparing cars to bikes.
    b) I know you switch your char every xpac but I want wow to be the story about the char I started the jouney with and not sudenly instead of being peter parker having to play mike morales

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spray View Post
    Keeping old models halts the overall progress, keeping developers busy with making old models still relevant takes effort which is imho unnecessary. I'd compare it to web developers still having to deal with flash for some of their clients.
    fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Says the kid that started in wod in switches his main every month....
    started playing at the beginning of vanilla and have played one class consistently from vanilla until quitting at the end of WoD - your ability to guess people's wow history might need a little work...

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? You'd leave WoW over running animations?

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Thanks for proving that your totally silly and dont belong into an RPGame at all.
    a) comparing a rp game with a jump and run is like comparing cars to bikes.
    b) I know you switch your char every xpac but I want wow to be the story about the char I started the jouney with and not sudenly instead of being peter parker having to play mike morales
    Wow buddy, could you jump from your high horse and accept, that everyone is looking for something different in RPGames? You want main one character and that's fine. But Many people just love playing different characters and switch them often..and yes, these people are also RPG gamers.

The old run animations look so unbelievable more realistic imo.
    What?
    The old animations are ridiculously stiff and static. Does anyone move like that?

Honestly, if you are leaving wow because of a change like that, it means you've stopped enjoying it a long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theJademist View Post
    Really? You'd leave WoW over running animations?
    They will be playing, it's hard to resist not to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Someone does not deal well with change...
    most retarded response i've seen, some people genuinely don't like the new animations and half of them are completely different to the original race they chose

psure if something you enjoyed changed and you didn't like the change you'd be complaining as well

what say do you have on other peoples opinions just because this change doesn't bother you
    Last edited by mmocb4e58f6c97; 2016-07-12 at 03:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkina View Post
    most retarded response i've seen, some people genuinely don't like the new animations and half of them are completely different to the original race they chose

psure if something you enjoyed changed and you didn't like the change you'd be complaining as well

what say do you have on other peoples opinions just because this change doesn't bother you
    The thing is you have to deal with it, because Blizzard will not change it back to the way it was.

Simply because the current way makes it less of a hassle for them to make changes in the future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    i already would use the new models, if their run animations had not been that ugly. First, i dont care how my chars face looks like, when i look at my char from behind, 98% of the time. Second, i could customize my face, style etc. In short: There you have options. But if you hate the new run animations, you have zero options.

Like one above said: The only option is to quit the game. And thats just sad.
    According to your 1500 other whine posts you already quit the game 100's of times.
    Maybe you should stay away for good? Would make the community so much better already!

Can't handle change? Perhaps MMORPG's aren't for you.
    I can't even look at the old models without cringing these days, they're just so bloody awful!

Deleted
    My condolences to you and your family, OP. I hope you'll be ok soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    people like you are the reason they ruined the orc female run

Other mmo comes out with modern animations.
    Blizzard fanboy: WoW's animations are the best, I can't play with those flashy, floaty animations.

Blizzard changes wow animations to be more like other mmos.
    Blizzard fanboy: Old animations suck! Get with the times.