Page 1 of 19
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Bernie Sanders Endorses Hillary Clinton for President

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/tr...-for-president

“Hillary Clinton will make an outstanding president and I am proud to stand with her here today,” Bernie Sanders says in prepared remarks at campaign stop in N.H. with Hillary Clinton.

7+ Year Old Account
    Breaking News: Bernie Sanders moves to new waterfront mansion.

ewww that site looks horrible. That purple triggered windows 8 memories. shudder.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Interesting, he wouldn't be compromising his principles like this if he didn't think Trump had a good chance :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Interesting, he wouldn't be compromising his principles like this if he didn't think Trump had a good chance :O
    Hilary recently "accepted" his idea of "free" college and healthcare so maybe that played a role.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    He's said the entire point of his campaign was to push the democrats left, not necessarily to win.

His endorsement was more enthusiastic than I anticipated.

7+ Year Old Account
    The meltdown on Sandersforpresident is glorious.

He has successfully managed to push Hillary into stating she will take some of his policy positions. Do I think she will fight for them? No. Do I think Bernie could have realistically done better at this point? No.

This is realistically the best thing he could do in the fight for his positions.

He said before the campaign started that he would support the winner of the Democratic ticket if it wasn't him. Anyone surprised by this has really not been paying attention to what the man has been saying.

And given the choice between 4 more years of Obama-style administration, or electing a man who idolizes Hitler, I'll definitely take the status quo, thanks. I'm grateful that Bernie pushed the Democratic party back towards the left instead of leaving our elections in the hellscape of center-right versus far-right-fundie-psychos, though. Maybe we'll actually catch up to the rest of the developed world if we can get rid of some of these Republican obstruction-only congressmen, too.

$23 millions in the bank

I will make that deal with just $2 million.
    He is good.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draeth View Post
    He said before the campaign started that he would support the winner of the Democratic ticket if it wasn't him. Anyone surprised by this has really not been paying attention to what the man has been saying.
    Seriously. I don't get why anyone's going crazy over this. He said he's not going third party, and that he'd support the winner of the Democratic primary. The fact that he's doing what he said he'd do is apparently too much to handle.

Also, gasp, the losing democratic candidate just endorsed the winning democratic candidate! What an unprecedented development! /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draeth View Post

And given the choice between 4 more years of Obama-style administration, or electing a man who idolizes Hitler, I'll definitely take the status quo, thanks. I'm grateful that Bernie pushed the Democratic party back towards the left instead of leaving our elections in the hellscape of center-right versus far-right-fundie-psychos, though. Maybe we'll actually catch up to the rest of the developed world if we can get rid of some of these Republican obstruction-only congressmen, too.

while I know he said what he said said, Im still not voting for Shillary. Im voting Jill Stein.

The reality of the situation is this, most people are stupid, and only see the system as Republican and Democrat, when people have more options out there that fit their identity more, like Jill or Gary Johnson. Anyone voting for Hillary needs some lesson in history, and need to check their doctor if they are insane since she is Bush incarnate. Literally, she is getting Massive amounts of Republicans behind her. That is when you know the Democratic party has BECOME the Republican party in all but name.

"between the lesser of two evils" is a bullshit argument that you have bowed down to brainwashing. That is why people either vote blue or red... because they are brainwashed to do so.

Plus. I think she should be in jail, like the rest of the people that have been indicted for LESS than she has done.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how many will flock to the Trump camp. I know some who already have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Seriously. I don't get why anyone's going crazy over this. He said he's not going third party, and that he'd support the winner of the Democratic primary. The fact that he's doing what he said he'd do is apparently too much to handle.

Also, gasp, the losing democratic candidate just endorsed the winning democratic candidate! What an unprecedented development! /s
    Which is hilarious because he built a career on "doing what he says he's going to do."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paklaaji View Post
    I wonder how many will flock to the Trump camp. I know some who already have.

Nope.

While I do not like Hilary, and while I'd prefer to see Sanders in the Oval Office, Donald Trump is, honest to god, one of the worst candidates in US history, at least, in terms of having a chance at winning.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    He's said the entire point of his campaign was to push the democrats left, not necessarily to win.
    Which I think he's achieved, and I think that's a good thing.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    The reality of the situation is this, most people are stupid, and only see the system as Republican and Democrat, when people have more options out there that fit their identity more, like Jill or Gary Johnson.
    Stupid? Or worried that voting for Johnson or Stein will only get us a Trump presidency?
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Which I think he's achieved, and I think that's a good thing.
    Given that it's Hillary, he's done pretty damn well of shifting it to the left in talking points, yeah.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    while I know he said what he said said, Im still not voting for Shillary. Im voting Jill Stein.

The reality of the situation is this, most people are stupid, and only see the system as Republican and Democrat, when people have more options out there that fit their identity more, like Jill or Gary Johnson. Anyone voting for Hillary needs some lesson in history, and need to check their doctor if they are insane since she is Bush incarnate. Literally, she is getting Massive amounts of Republicans behind her. That is when you know the Democratic party has BECOME the Republican party in all but name.

"between the lesser of two evils" is a bullshit argument that you have bowed down to brainwashing. That is why people either vote blue or red... because they are brainwashed to do so.

Plus. I think she should be in jail, like the rest of the people that have been indicted for LESS than she has done.
    With Hillary you get:

• Paid parental leave
    • Universal pre-K
    • No student debt from public universities
    • No family will have to pay more than 10% of their income for child care
    • A foreign policy expert
    • A promise to address immigration reform within her first 100 days as President
    • The veto pen in the hands of a Democrat to ensure existing social programs, etc. are safe

Libertarian ideology is not compatible with Bernie's ideas, and Jill Stein is simply imcompetent. Its safe to say that Bernie chosed wise when it come to the "lesser of evils". As in the other options were either incopetent or simply clashed with his ideas.

Oh look the weak little boy of a candidate who didn't have a job until 40 years old endorses the demon Hillary for president, imagine my shock

What will the bernouts do now? Vote for Saran or vote for trump? Your safe spaces are getting smaller by the day guys lol