Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nfinitii View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    That face.. who is so bad at taking photos?

LMAO!! That's awesome. A picture is worth a thousand words.
    Looks like some pro-Hillary photoshopper wanted to make it seem like Bernie was happy about this, and did a horrible job trying to give him a smile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    Gary Johnson is becoming more and more appealing every day.
    To Trump supporters perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    A foreign policy expert? LOL
    She voted for the Iraq War as a senator.
    As secretary of state, she pushed for U.S. intervention in Libya and lobbied President Obama to take military action against Bashar al-Assad in Syria.
    She was lukewarm about the nuclear deal with Iran.
    With respect to Israel, in March she gave a major policy speech to the AIPAC without so much as mentioning the plight of the Palestinians
    Clinton signaled in a major foreign policy addressthat she would be doubling down on the conflict in Syria by imposing a no-fly zone (despite possibly creating issues with Russia and Iran)
    Clinton has proclaimed that she would reaffirm her “unbreakable bond” with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. (She has gone on record embracing an Israeli prime minister who repeatedly embarrassed President Obama)

Excerpts from http://www.reuters.com/article/us-cl...-idUSKCN0YU2UT

Sounds like she's amazing.... not.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Hilary has been pushing for national health care for 20 years...sorry I meant shes crooked and corrupt *rabble rabble rabble*
    Well the Sanders version she recently endorsed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    What should we do in the middle east? Nothing? And still have war and hundreds of thousands if not millions more displaced people?

This must be a really hard day for you.
    If Hillary wasn't pushing for so much war, we wouldn't have had Libya because Gaddafi would've ass raped the shit out of the "rebels." Likewise with the disaster that was the overthrow of Mubarak in Egypt (luckily there was someone there to retake Egypt, Al-Sisi). If the US, and by extension NATO, would not arm "rebels" in Syria, Assad would have obliterated them back in 2012.

These "rebels" aren't as good as neocon warmongers like Hillary want you to think they are. Most of the rebels that we've armed have either ended up going home without fighting for a day, or they ended up joining either ISIS or Al-Nusra. Libya's GDP is currently less than HALF of what it was before we decided to help the rebels kill Gaddafi.

That's just talking about the middle east. Hillary's "foreign policy experience" is worse than Bush, and that's enough for me to vote Trump. With the exception of working with our allies to destroy ISIS, Trump has made it clear that he wants the US to be more isolationist when it comes to involving ourselves in foreign wars. I mean, he wants host countries to pay for our military bases in their countries, which is something they should've been doing for many years now. There's no reason that Japan, Germany, Turkey, Israel, and South Korea get to grow so much on the back of our "defense" budget while we expect nothing in return from them.

Of all the powers the executive has, the power to send troops to go to war should be the biggest thing on anyone's list for why to vote for a candidate. The executive doesn't have the power to implement most of the stuff on Hillary's list ("free" college/healthcare/pre-K/etc...) nor does it have the power to implement most of Trump's list (lower taxes, build a wall, etc...). Those things fall under the powers appointed to the legislative branch, which doesn't look like either party will have a supermajority to be able to pass all the policies of the leader of their party, so none of this stuff will happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny how Bernie says:
    “Hillary Clinton will make an outstanding president and I am proud to stand with her here today,” Bernie Sanders says in prepared remarks at campaign stop in N.H. with Hillary Clinton."
    When just a few weeks ago he said:

Hillary Clinton is not qualified to be president
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...esident-221666

In the city of Brotherly Love, the home of Rocky Balboa, the place where disgruntled Eagles fans once booed Santa Claus, the increasingly personal and bitter fight for the Democratic nomination took a sharp pugilistic turn Wednesday night. The issue: whether either candidate is even fit for the White House.

Hillary Clinton is not qualified to be president, Bernie Sanders told a crowd of supporters packed into Temple University's arena, delivering his fiercest jab yet to the struggling Democratic front-runner.
    Another liberal not willing to stand by what he says.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Funny how Bernie says:

You can't be seriously saying that with a Trump avatar.

http://www.wsj.com/article_email/don...NzEyMjQxMzI3Wj
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2016-07-12 at 05:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    You don't think that Trump would keep the wars going? Hell, Trump would start wars with half the world.

It doesn't matter though. Hillary is our next President no matter what anyone wants. There is literally no way in HELL The Trump will win.
    You also said he had no chance in hell at becoming the GOP Nominee for the first 6 months he was running

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Funny how Bernie says:

This is a skill all politicians hold, being able to viciously attack someone one minute then endorse them the next. It was no different with Carly when she became ted's vp and with Trump and Chris when he endorsed Trump. Just amazing how politicians can do this so easily, just need to remember to take everything they say with a grain of salt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    He is doing it because, in his opinion, a Democrat, any Democrat, in the White House is better than a Republican. There really isn't a viable 3rd option and he knows it.
    He didnt have to do it. He didnt have to endorse anyone at all. He also could have chosen to continue his campaign, fighting for superdelegate votes and even run as third party if he truly believed in what he was selling. Instead, he gave up on everything he believes in, and lined up with the same old democrats that he trash talked for months

I hope this is the death knell for Hillary's chances. I would like to see a Trump presidency; maybe then we'll actually get some presidential powers checked like they should be.

yep, definitely voting trump. they're talking like north carolina might actually make a difference so maybe i'll actually effect something.

clinton will probably still win, but i can at least hope not.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chetnik View Post
    Of all the powers the executive has, the power to send troops to go to war should be the biggest thing on anyone's list for why to vote for a candidate. The executive doesn't have the power to implement most of the stuff on Hillary's list ("free" college/healthcare/pre-K/etc...) nor does it have the power to implement most of Trump's list (lower taxes, build a wall, etc...). Those things fall under the powers appointed to the legislative branch, which doesn't look like either party will have a supermajority to be able to pass all the policies of the leader of their party, so none of this stuff will happen.
    ^ Agreed.

Not to mention she helped suppress a minimum wage increase in Haiti, so that it would not go above 24 cents per hour (USD).
    She supported a coup in Honduras recently.

She's a foreign policy expert, her expertise just isn't in what's best for America.

The only foreign policy I expect to see out of Hillary is warprofiteering, at the expense of the locals lives, nato troops, families, and national debts. And to benefit the military-industrial complex, and Hillary's 2020 key contributors.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by boberino View Post
    I hope this is the death knell for Hillary's chances. I would like to see a Trump presidency; maybe then we'll actually get some presidential powers checked like they should be.
    They'll only be checked insofar as none of his shit is going to get past even a Republican Congress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Seriously. I don't get why anyone's going crazy over this. He said he's not going third party, and that he'd support the winner of the Democratic primary. The fact that he's doing what he said he'd do is apparently too much to handle.

Also, gasp, the losing democratic candidate just endorsed the winning democratic candidate! What an unprecedented development! /s
    It's the same people that got caught up with Obama's tone and didn't realize that he was saying he was going to try to continue Clinton's third way politics. When someone gets a fanatical following, the followers hear what they want to hear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    That face.. who is so bad at taking photos?

Its because he was forced to endorse her and wants to tell the world but cant. Its all he can do to hold it in

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Well the Sanders version she recently endorsed.
    No she didn't. She just clarified her already stated position that she was going to get a public option in. That is nothing like Sanders' platform.

Pew Poll showing 85% of Sanders supporters will vote for Clinton.

http://www.people-press.org/2016/07/...n-preferences/

People who think they're going to flock to Trump or even help him in any way are just delusional.

Support for Clinton is slightly higher among Democrats and Democratic leaners who backed Sanders in the primary contests: 85% say they plan to vote for Clinton in the general election, compared with 9% who say they will vote for Trump and 6% who volunteer that they will voter for another candidate or don’t know.
    I'm sure those 9% will make Trump win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Pew Poll showing 85% of Sanders supporters will vote for Clinton.

http://www.people-press.org/2016/07/...n-preferences/

People who think they're going to flock to Trump or even help him in any way are just delusional.
    I blame the bernie sanders web pages.

Quote Originally Posted by boberino View Post
    An endorsement the "death knell?" Odd interpretation.