Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    No, I'm just of the opinion that we need to prosecute people for being rapists and not for being some foreigner. Also, source for none of the 600 suspects being white in a majority white nation. That's so improbable it's hilarious that you even pretend to believe it.
    It's not improbable at all. Look at the situation in Sweden now, where a lot of refugees were accepted. Now having a huge problem with rapes on festivals (just like this article Mayhem linked, they want to blame it on people reporting more, get the fuck out) while in Finland, where they were much more restrictive, they haven't had a single one. Another thing, the rock festival where basically only Swedes went in Sweden didn't have a single problem either.

Blind cultural relativists being stupid isn't new, so I shouldn't be surprised of this.

So fucking ludicrous ignoring the culture of these piece of shits.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    It's not improbable at all. Look at the situation in Sweden now, where a lot of refugees were accepted. Now having a huge problem with rapes on festivals (just like this article Mayhem linked, they want to blame it on people reporting more, get the fuck out) while in Finland, where they were much more restrictive, they haven't had a single one. Another thing, the rock festival where basically only Swedes went in Sweden didn't have a single problem either.

So fucking ludicrous ignoring the culture of these piece of shits.
    So you have no source. Got it.

So you have no source. Got it.
    You're never going to get a source. Sweden and Germany both hide these crimes, it's been proven and everyone who lives here knows this. The reason they hide it IS because of the background of the criminals.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2016-07-12 at 08:29 PM.

You're never going to get a source. Sweden and Germany both hide these crimes, it's been proven and everyone who lives here knows this. The reason they hide it IS because of the background of the criminals.
    So it's all a grand conspiracy, and if you were to kick out all the immigrants there would be no rape ever again?

I'm not saying all of these people are little angels. I'm saying its asinine to claim something like rape is the fault of one specific group. You do yourself a disservice and catch fewer rapists by pretending this is a foreigner problem only.

So it's all a grand conspiracy, and if you were to kick out all the immigrants there would be no rape ever again?

I'm not saying all of these people are little angels. I'm saying its asinine to claim something like rape is the fault of one specific group. You do yourself a disservice and catch fewer rapists by pretending this is a foreigner problem only.
    Why do people misrepresent others so bad like you do? I don't think I read anyone say there would be no crime, they are saying there would be less crime because they have a higher crime rate

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    Why do people misrepresent others so bad like you do? I don't think I read anyone say there would be no crime, they are saying there would be less crime because they have a higher crime rate
    No, he specifically said there were no white suspects. I wasn't exaggerating.

No one is saying it's a foreigner problem only, but mass assaults on the street is. We've had a surge of violence against women and gay people since they came.

26% of somalians have been sentenced to prison (or rather, crimes that were serious enough to give prison sentences, but considering it's Sweden the sentence is more likely to be community service in the end) in Sweden, it's not a small thing.

No, he specifically said there were no white suspects. I wasn't exaggerating.
    Where did he say that?

Where did he say that?
    In the case of Cologne I did, because there weren't any.

Where did he say that?
    Last page. He responded to several people in one quote, one of them was me.

- - - Updated - - -

No one is saying it's a foreigner problem only, but mass assaults on the street is. We've had a surge of violence against women and gay people since they came.

26% of somalians have been sentenced to prison (or rather, crimes that were serious enough to give prison sentences, but considering it's Sweden the sentence is more likely to be community service in the end) in Sweden, it's not a small thing.
    Crime is often higher among poor and displaced people. Your choice is whether to punish the bad apples and give the community as a whole a chance or to banish them all indiscriminately.

Crime is often higher among poor and displaced people. Your choice is whether to punish the bad apples and give the community as a whole a chance or to banish them all indiscriminately.
    Safety for your own people above crime is what anyone should choose

Last page. He responded to several people in one quote, one of them was me.

- - - Updated - - -

The best option is to not accept them here in the first place. In any case this overrepresentation is far above any metric accounting for socioeconomic status.

The best option is to not accept them here in the first place. In any case this overrepresentation is far above any metric accounting for socioeconomic status.
    Then we disagree on a principle that no amount of debate will reconcile.

Then we disagree on a principle that no amount of debate will reconcile.
    Principle to make your own country less safe for your people?

Principle to make your own country less safe for your people?
    Give me your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    So you ignored the latest BKA statistics? Oh wait, they are lying, i forgot. Wait if they are lying, how do you know there is overrepresentation?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Give me your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, etc.
    What does that mean?

Deleted
    At this point I cant even bothered asking the nationality or religion.

What does that mean?
    It's part of the inscription on the Statue of Liberty:

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,

With conquering limbs astride from land to land;

Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name

Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand

Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command

The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she

With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

It's part of the inscription on the Statue of Liberty:

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,

With conquering limbs astride from land to land;

Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name

Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand

Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command

The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she

With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
    I don't know what this is supposed to mean