Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    Just briefly skimming through other classes notes. They buffed unholy DK's which were one of the if not the top performing melee spec, but they nerfed DH's whose single target was already middle of the pack for melee. I don't get it.

They also didn't touch assassination rogues which were grossly overpowered.

And enhancement buffed...
    You can't compare classes in a vacuum. Got to look at the whole package and see boss per boss how things are. Someone has to be on top, but personally if are not last, have some burst and unparalleled mobility, then there won't be a problem with getting a raid spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Otora View Post
    On the front page I can't seem to find the Spell changes anymore, only artifact changes. What???
    Datamining error. Some info was wrong. Especially about Arms and Ret it seems. I guess they are fixing it.

Think Inner Demons could use more of a proc chance buff than a damage buff, or I guess a really big damage buff.

fel barrage LOOKS like a nerf.. in reality, the charge system seems to have been substantially buffed. more testing required.

I'm curious if they upped the proc rate of Barrage, and nerfed the damage to compensate. Could definitely warrant some testing.

[Edit] Vanyali beat me to it...

I didn't realize how shit the other talents in the demon reborn tier was. Holy shit what was blizzard thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emek View Post
    I didn't realize how shit the other talents in the demon reborn tier was. Holy shit what was blizzard thinking.
    > Blizzard
    > Thinking
    Good joke m8.

Quote Originally Posted by Emek View Post
    I guess they noticed as well and brought it in line with the other ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    fel barrage LOOKS like a nerf.. in reality, the charge system seems to have been substantially buffed. more testing required.
    in what way buffed? charge procs?

Quote Originally Posted by dark666105 View Post
    I guess they noticed as well and brought it in line with the other ones.

Looks like we'll have two TG charges now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    in what way buffed? charge procs?
    the proc flags are different, according to Pawkets. Waiting on servers to be up

Deleted
    has anyone got invite to the havoc discord chat please, lost it

Demon Reborn nerf put a hurt on the chaos blade build for sure.
    Nemesis buff definitely puts it closer to Momentum. Now it's 20% in bursts throughout a fight, or 20% 1 minute at a time. If you keep momentum up 50% of the time, they're about equal. Definitely makes it more of a per fight talent choice.

I'm not surprised with all the nerfs to Chaos Strike and Annihilation. We asked for our damage to be shifted from CS long ago. Well, here it is. Thankfully the buffs to other talents will help offset it. Maybe the artifact buffs will help Eye Beam in single target and will definitely help Bloodlet.

It feels like they're trying to push the entire 108 tier into more of a CC/utility role (glaive snare, more stuns, more blurs) with only a minor dps increase (more novas, more glaives, more eye beams). Kinda wish they would move it to a lower level tier though, feels a bit anticlimactic for the second to last tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    Demon Reborn nerf put a hurt on the chaos blade build for sure.
    Nemesis buff definitely puts it closer to Momentum. Now it's 20% in bursts throughout a fight, or 20% 1 minute at a time. If you keep momentum up 50% of the time, they're about equal. Definitely makes it more of a per fight talent choice.

I'm not surprised with all the nerfs to Chaos Strike and Annihilation. We asked for our damage to be shifted from CS long ago. Well, here it is. Thankfully the buffs to other talents will help offset it. Maybe the artifact buffs will help Eye Beam in single target and will definitely help Bloodlet.
    with such a shift from CS , what other moves are there that arent just basic use off CD buttons, not that spammin CS is great fun but i dont want to be waiting for 4 seperate 30 second CDs to just press once and repeat

7+ Year Old Account
    Demon reborn still has some usage if you are using the demonic build... Also if you run fel mastery since we can reset them with blur again
    Last edited by Allenseiei; 2016-07-13 at 12:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    the proc flags are different, according to Pawkets. Waiting on servers to be up
    I won't be able to test for a while tonight. Make sure to check Fel Eruption, Blade Dance, and Demon Blades with it. I think those were probably the most important to get working with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Allenseiei View Post
    Demon reborn still has some usage if you are using the demonic build... Wee....
    Not much. In a pve sense, you spam Annihilate during Meta. If you use EB right before Meta, it's almost off CD when Meta wears off. It's part of the reason the talent is such shit before and even worse now. You don't use many abilities during Meta (or try not too), and before you could at least use back to back Chaos Blade and Nemesis.

No it's purely for pvp if anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    Not much. In a pve sense, you spam Annihilate during Meta. If you use EB right before Meta, it's almost off CD when Meta wears off. It's part of the reason the talent is such shit before and even worse now. You don't use many abilities during Meta (or try not too), and before you could at least use back to back Chaos Blade and Nemesis.

No it's purely for pvp if anything.
    Yeah, just wanted to put some... "bright" side inside a black hole D: