Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    If the KKK was doing this would you be as understanding? Just reverse the roles a black cop and a white victim.
    The KKK has a history of orchestrated mass killings, of assassinations, of lynchings, so on and so forth. You really ought to have picked some other group to make a comparison to. Granted, I haven't exactly read BLM's "manifesto" but I'm going to bet that their leadership isn't going on TV and saying "kill whitey" - the federal government would have clamped down so hard on them they'd have been gone before you could blink.

Quote Originally Posted by Celawien View Post
    Well they soon may be considered a terrorist organization https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...t-organization

Terrorism is defined as "the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims". This definition is the same definition used to declare ISIS and other groups, as terrorist organizations. Black Lives Matter has earned this title due to its actions in Ferguson, Baltimore, and even at a Bernie Sanders rally, as well as all over the United States and Canada. It is time for the pentagon to be consistent in its actions - and just as they rightfully declared ISIS a terror group, they must declare Black Lives Matter a terror group - on the grounds of principle, integrity, morality, and safety.

This petition reach it's 100,000.
    Signed.

It's well over 100,000. It is absolutely a terrorist organization and hopefully will be treated as such considering the amount of signatures and how the world laughs at the movement. It's not even a movement. It's a bunch of unorganized sects of people desperately trying to seem important and "make history" when what they should be doing is going to fucking work, like me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    This is why you have sniper attacks. Because you're so disconnected from what those people are saying and feeling that you handwave and handwave until the bullets start flying and then mistakenly view it as this out of the blue unilateral aggression.
    Yes, because Baltimore, DC, Boston, and other areas of the U.S. are clearly things that haven't occurred before now. Hell, here in Houston we had a guy lead a cop to an area JUST so he could shoot him dead...guess what it was in the name of.

The Minnesota thing, from what I've seen as far as evidence goes, was not unjustified. Did it need to happen? Maybe not. But seriously, are you going to be the cop that just hopes and prays the guy you pulled over who JUST told you he has a gun in his pocket is actually reaching for his I.D.? I'm not. Not when I've already heard of as many cop shootings (all of which HAVE been unjustified) as I have over the past six months or so.

Now, the New Orleans thing, I'll admit I don't have any real story on it beyond what was initially reported, and that one does sound pretty bad. I'm in agreement of outrage there. But all this crap started back after Fergusen, and that didn't even involve a. a cop or b. a white person (the shooter was Hispanic)...and THAT derailed into the riots in Baltimore in the name of "Black Lives Matter".

This whole movement is nothing but a smokescreen in the name of preaching hatred towards another race and pointing fingers at innocent people who haven't caused anyone any problems. I'm honestly surprised by this point that people aren't just saying "Black Lives Matter" when criminals who just happen to be black are arrested by white officers. And that's happened, too.

We have sniper attacks because people can't look at what the real problems are, and would rather just blame what they perceive as an issue. :Oh, that man was told by the police officer to stop reaching into his pocket where he had a concealed weapon, and the cop shot him? OH IT'S JUST BECAUSE HE'S BLACK AND THE COP IS WHITE! BLACK LIVES MATTER! HIS DOESN'T!".

Literally, that's what their message is right now. Now, you tell me. Where's the disconnect there? I bet you won't even be able to see it. Which is sad.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    The KKK has a history of orchestrated mass killings, of assassinations, of lynchings, so on and so forth. You really ought to have picked some other group to make a comparison to. Granted, I haven't exactly read BLM's "manifesto" but I'm going to bet that their leadership isn't going on TV and saying "kill whitey" - the federal government would have clamped down so hard on them they'd have been gone before you could blink.

6 dead cops one crippled.

I am failing to see the difference you see.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    My issue with blocking freeways is it can hamper emergency relief ambulances from getting to people who actually need help.
    Blocking a freeway does way more harm than any good. All they do with these tactics is make life difficult for everyone else.

It's like punching some random person at Whole Foods in the face because someone cut you off earlier that day. They should protest in front of police stations and govt offices.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xada View Post
    You made me want to watch Mallrats again.
    That line's from Chasing Amy, silly. Lol.

Terrible movie, but the greatest first ten minutes of comedy I think I've ever seen in my life. If they actually wrote a comic book called "White-Hating Coon", I'd read it. =D

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Blocking a freeway does way more harm than any good. All they do with these tactics is make life difficult for everyone else.

It's like punching some random person at Whole Foods in the face because someone cut you off earlier that day. They should protest in front of police stations and govt offices.
    Clearly they should do a march on to the White House grounds in order to do a sit-in inside the oval office, of course then it would display the hypocrisy that is at the heart of the movement when the protesters are gunned down en masse by the guards of the black president.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Celawien View Post
    Well they soon may be considered a terrorist organization https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...t-organization

Terrorism is defined as "the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims". This definition is the same definition used to declare ISIS and other groups, as terrorist organizations. Black Lives Matter has earned this title due to its actions in Ferguson, Baltimore, and even at a Bernie Sanders rally, as well as all over the United States and Canada. It is time for the pentagon to be consistent in its actions - and just as they rightfully declared ISIS a terror group, they must declare Black Lives Matter a terror group - on the grounds of principle, integrity, morality, and safety.

This petition reach it's 100,000.
    This petition is totally for people who lock their car doors when they see someone with a mild tan...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    lol you don't know how to google. Not helping you there buddy and even if I did you'd put your fingers in your ears. Dallas was BLM. He's denying connection to help them.

Edit:

Also if you actually read the articles you pulled the quote from, he's pretty much exactly what BLM is, just black panthers related. He said he was upset meaning not that he hated them, but felt they weren't doing enough. Reading comprehension is lacking in this one.
    Lol you can't even provide a date for this thing in Baltimore let alone a cite. You made the claim you have the responsibility to support it. But then again you won't as I suspect it's bullshit.

Just like your claim the Dallas Cop killer was BLM. Which is amusing because you then demonstrate it in your edit that he wasn't BLM. Thanks for that.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    I'm not sure where it is, but somewhere up ahead there's gonna be a line where the level of ignorance that super sheltered rural and suburban white dudes express in how BLM is stupid because racism against black people isn't a thing anymore, and civil rights was solved in the 60s goes from stupid and irritating to adorable and endearing.
    I'm not sure where it is, but we've definitely crossed that line where SJW types sit and make things up to perpetuate this myth that blacks are more victim of racist acts than whites or hispanics or asians when they are just as racist in their actions at this point. But hey, many of them would be out of jobs if there wasn't this phantom racist boogie man. Please go back to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Lol you can't even provide a date for this thing in Baltimore let alone a cite. You made the claim you have the responsibility to support it. But then again you won't as I suspect it's bullshit.

Just like your claim the Dallas Cop killer was BLM. Which is amusing because you then demonstrate it in your edit that he wasn't BLM. Thanks for that.

The killer was wearing a BLM shirt....

Like I get you don't have to be a part of blm to have a shirt but come on. Are we really doing this?

lol The Freddie Gray riots. I don't need to cite common knowledge. Go away. You're clearly not even educated enough on the topic to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Clearly they should do a march on to the White House grounds in order to do a sit-in inside the oval office, of course then it would display the hypocrisy that is at the heart of the movement when the protesters are gunned down en masse by the guards of the black president.
    That would be interesting, but you get my point I think.

When you protest the Government, you inconvenience the government. Inconveniencing regular people like you only hurts your cause. I sure as shit wouldn't support a movement that kept me stuck in traffic and cost me my job/money.

If you get paid by the hour (as most of us do) those folks lost money. And if you are waiting at work for relief, you're stuck. And if you just want to go home, pick up your kids, or do some errands, well fuck you...Cause apparently you are a cop or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I get you don't have to be a part of blm to have a shirt but come on. Are we really doing this?
    Just because a person has on or shows off a logo it doesn't mean they represent that logo.

Except when it comes to the confederate flag.

15+ Year Old Account
    stupid shit
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/27/us/bal...iots-timeline/

I can. That was hard, huh. Took five seconds on Google. And you somehow "couldn't find anything".

You need some ear cleaning solution for all that sand in them? Your head musta been under there an AWFUL long time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Just because a person has on or shows off a logo it doesn't mean they represent that logo.

Except when it comes to the confederate flag.
    Wow. Just...wow. "Just because he wore a BLM shirt doesn't mean he's BLM! Oh, but if you have the logo I deem offensive? Clearly you're a bigot!".

You literally just said that. There are zero words for the sheer and utter level of pure, absolute STUPIDITY you just unleashed upon the internet. I see why you're such a staunch defender of the BLM organization. You're just as bad as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeline10 View Post
    Signed.

It's well over 100,000. It is absolutely a terrorist organization and hopefully will be treated as such considering the amount of signatures and how the world laughs at the movement. It's not even a movement. It's a bunch of unorganized sects of people desperately trying to seem important and "make history" when what they should be doing is going to fucking work, like me.
    LOL, there is actually a petition... The fact that it compares BLM to ISIS is laughable. And whoever started that petition, most likely isn't too smart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

7+ Year Old Account

You said and I quote: "he's pretty much exactly what BLM is, just black panthers related." You yourself acknowledged it. I understand why you are desperate to make him BLM given the narrative you spew. But when you, yourself point out he is not and then continue to push the narrative it makes you look foolish.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    This petition is totally for people who lock their car doors when they see someone with a mild tan...
    "I don't agree with you, so you are racist"; That's one hell of an argument you got going on there. Can't say I'm surprised. Oh, there I go being racist again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post

Wow. Just...wow. "Just because he wore a BLM shirt doesn't mean he's BLM! Oh, but if you have the logo I deem offensive? Clearly you're a bigot!".

You literally just said that. There are zero words for the sheer and utter level of pure, absolute STUPIDITY you just unleashed upon the internet. I see why you're such a staunch defender of the BLM organization. You're just as bad as they are.
    Do you know what "Literally" means? I don't think you do.

And I am assuming you missed the obvious sarcasm. I'll spell it out.

The same people who are saying the guy repping a shirt does not represent what that shirt means, are the same folks saying a guy repping a flag is 100% the poster boy for what that flag means and is reason to ban it countrywide.

It's supposed to be hypocritical.
    Last edited by Tempguy; 2016-07-13 at 09:29 PM.

what i find hilarious about blm is their so called protesting is having the opposite effect it just pisses ppl off and more and more people are getting tired of their shit
    mr pickles

You said and I quote: "he's pretty much exactly what BLM is, just black panthers related." You yourself acknowledged it. I understand why you are desperate to make him BLM given the narrative you spew. But when you, yourself point out he is not and then continue to push the narrative it makes you look foolish.
    ...The hell did you just write? Is this English?

I will be the first to admit I get lazy with posting on forums but for fucks sake at least structure your sentences a bit.

Also learn how to bloody quote it isn't hard...