Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I hope the satchels are quite rare and more expensive, I have almost 1,000 of them ready to craft and sell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

My tailor doesn't even have hexweave bags. Something a bit under 8K in cloth though. People have been buying up all the catalysts they can get with anticipation of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i still use netherweave bags on all of my characters unless i get a better bag from a raid or dungeon drop on that specific character.

Deleted
    Food, Flasks and Pots take up an entire max sized bag on their own, then there are toys that are still in the inventory. Stacks of follower upgrades, various Hearthstones and Teleport items, gems, mats etc.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say a great money maker. You're talking a 1000g or so every few days. That's meh. Then again, I'm kinda numb to gold making after having weeks making 250k
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

I'm half surprised part of the legion "invasion" isn't them razing our garrisons to the ground and recomping us like 25% of the expended gold. And with them nerfing the gold generation out of it, I'm hoping (though I don't expect it) they would nerf the pricetags of the various plans/upgrades etc to more..reasonable sinks.

Deleted
    yee, fine, but i don't have enough bagspace now to save mats for making bags later. ironic

10+ Year Old Account
    Got two tailors crafting them for all my alts including their banks doubt i'll bother making them to sell.

They'll drop in price most likely sorcerous earth will be the only thing remotely expensive and maybe rare to make them, but you can transmute so i doubt they'll ever become that rare. Also going that some people will bother running bars for savage blood for the item looks to add to their collection and for fur. Considering those mobs are already easy to deal with it wouldn't surprise me if it would take 3 hits to capture one at 110.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shirokitsune View Post
    I'm half surprised part of the legion "invasion" isn't them razing our garrisons to the ground and recomping us like 25% of the expended gold. And with them nerfing the gold generation out of it, I'm hoping (though I don't expect it) they would nerf the pricetags of the various plans/upgrades etc to more..reasonable sinks.
    Lore wise, we are on another world. Legion is after azeroth not AU draenor what they already destroyed. (This whole expansion is a bit of a mess lore wise as it doesn't really fit in with the rest for the biggest part)

Why this obsession with destroying garrisons.
    I understand that there is a dislike, if often petty exaggeration for the sake of it.
    But there are players who will still have various reasons to still visit them.
    Achievements, access to the crafting, and possible access still to story.

The appearances collection alone should at least guarantee "some" demand still for the WoD crafted equipment.
    Especially given the multiple upgrade levels having different recolours.

Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
    But isn't the void storage already connected to the transmogrifier?

I never carry my transmog stuff around.
    Transmog and void storage were originally unrelated.
    They only become connected later due to the "hoarder" mentality, by which players actively sought out to collect more appearances.
    That prompted regular demands for larger void storage, which blizzard catered to in one case doubling it.
    Still that was not enough, and so simply increasing void storage regularly was not an ideal solution.

For players with more limited numbers of items, void storage can be sufficient.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2016-07-14 at 10:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephirdd View Post
    There's also the Silkweave Satchel, 24 slot bag that seems pretty cheap to make
    Cloth doesn't drop as commonly as in the past, even compared to furs. I could go 10+ mobs without seeing cloth and only get 1-4 at any time, on beta, although I only made a premade and it only has a tailoring of 1, so maybe more drops when you have proper skill for Legion. The bag is 80 silk, so it isn't the easiest to make.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Why this obsession with destroying garrisons.
    I understand that there is a dislike, if often petty exaggeration for the sake of it.
    But there are players who will still have various reasons to still visit them.
    Achievements, access to the crafting, and possible access still to story.

The appearances collection alone should at least guarantee "some" demand still for the WoD crafted equipment.
    Especially given the multiple upgrade levels having different recolours.

Transmog and void storage were originally unrelated.
    They only become connected later due to the "hoarder" mentality, by which players actively sought out to collect more appearances.
    That prompted regular demands for larger void storage, which blizzard catered to in one case doubling it.
    Still that was not enough, and so simply increasing void storage regularly was not an ideal solution.

For players with more limited numbers of items, void storage can be sufficient.

No no, you misunderstand me. I'd be happy if my garrison stayed, just like I liked my farms staying. I was more implying I was expecting Blizz to do something drastic to try and force players to bend to their will in regards to not feeling like they have to go back to their garrisons for gold and resources. It seems all to often that Blizz's solution to change players actions in game is to outright remove or destroy the cause or benefit of that action.

Look at what they are doing to the old pre-wod tier sets. Sometimes it's fun to run around in older content using those tier bonuses and such. Especially if say you are doing locked 80 characters for Ulduar achievements and what not. Once that prepatch goes live.. Boom no more old set bonuses. Kind of drastic really isn't it?

No no, you misunderstand me. I'd be happy if my garrison stayed, just like I liked my farms staying. I was more implying I was expecting Blizz to do something drastic to try and force players to bend to their will in regards to not feeling like they have to go back to their garrisons for gold and resources. It seems all to often that Blizz's solution to change players actions in game is to outright remove or destroy the cause or benefit of that action.

Look at what they are doing to the old pre-wod tier sets. Sometimes it's fun to run around in older content using those tier bonuses and such. Especially if say you are doing locked 80 characters for Ulduar achievements and what not. Once that prepatch goes live.. Boom no more old set bonuses. Kind of drastic really isn't it?
    Because they aren't easy to fix.
    Basically they were balanced around mechanics and numbers which are now completely out of whack.
    Plus they were actually being abused in some cases in newer content.
    It wasn't just about their impact in old content.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

7+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if you are only thinking about bags you can have multiple of, but the Highmountain taurens sell 30 slot bag called Totem Tote so at least it is something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Cloth doesn't drop as commonly as in the past, even compared to furs. I could go 10+ mobs without seeing cloth and only get 1-4 at any time, on beta, although I only made a premade and it only has a tailoring of 1, so maybe more drops when you have proper skill for Legion. The bag is 80 silk, so it isn't the easiest to make.
    I'd imagine cloth scavenging works on the mobs, so tailors get more cloth
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephirdd View Post
    So I was searching for bags, and I found out that Legion has no new 30+ slot bag. That means that Hexweave bag - which is made out of sorcerous earth and sumptuous fur - will still be the best bag.

Fur is farmed from beasts in WoD areas and the barn(it's really fast to farm wolves to place as barn work orders if you don't care about savage blood). Sorcerous Earth, however, is a byproduct of Blacksmithing, Inscription, Jewelcrafting and Leatherworking, as well as rarely from normal garrison work orders.

IMO Legion really needs a new 30-slot bag. Not even 32, just a new 30 slot one to make sure Hexweave Bags can be "ignored".
    You get Extreme Scavengers in place of treasure hunters. Garrison resources for Fur and Sorc earth. You can only make so many bags at a time, so I'm sitting on bank full of both. Alchemy can also transmute the others to earth.

Unless there is a huge population return, I'm not sure the bag business is going to be much business. Never before has the top end bag been a mere 700-800G and I know many bag makers are sitting on large stashes, hoping for that huge return.

On a funny side note, did you know folks were still making and selling the Royal satchels? And selling them for even more than the Hexweave bag. On my server the hexweave is selling for 698G and the Royal satchel is going for 1300. 2 years later apparently some people don't know there are newer bigger bags

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    On a funny side note, did you know folks were still making and selling the Royal satchels? And selling them for even more than the Hexweave bag. On my server the hexweave is selling for 698G and the Royal satchel is going for 1300. 2 years later apparently some people don't know there are newer bigger bags
    Some take them for the nicer icon, it's purple after all and you have to look at it all the time.

bags are only going for like 800g on stormrage usa. it varies of course. I used my tailors to make bags for all of my characters, my two new low level characters, and my DH. once you're done making them it's all just stuff to put on the ah to make gold. I don't see a reason to go back and make more for legion. i'm done with wod. i'll concentrate on legion professions.

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=FelPlague;41311881]there is only 1 new legion bag, andi ts 34 slots for 500k....

.You're talking beta prices. I could sell a glass of water for 500k on beta.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    there is only 1 new legion bag, andi ts 34 slots for 500k....

it's a NPC bag, not player made. It's 500k on the mad merchant.

7+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=boyzma;41395176]
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    there is only 1 new legion bag, andi ts 34 slots for 500k....

the bag is from a vendor.... so no it will allways sell for 500k....
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content