Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Still got plenty of 25 AP items in the last week.
    Yeah they didn't increase them as much as I thought they did, and the "this does not scale" is gone now so I guess they are scaling at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Exactly the text its gone and now Glittering Memento gives to me 190 AP, Crude Statuette 95 AP... good to know
    Yeah my Crude Statuette only gives 24 so they are scaling at the moment whether its intentional or not idk.

Sparty put all his keys on forums, got one from there sweet http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745657020

nvm, i found out the solution
    Last edited by Kovan; 2016-07-15 at 07:04 PM.

[QUOTE=Hobotripin;41397690]Sparty put all his keys on forums, got one from there sweet]

Thanks just one from this list!

I have access now. It's too late for that, Blizzard; as if I'd spend time on beta when there's new content about to hit live.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Hobotripin View Post
    Sparty put all his keys on forums, got one from there sweet http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745657020
    Just got a Key from this, thank you so much, also to Sparty but i cant post on the US forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobotripin View Post
    To save everyone else the trouble, every single one of these keys is now taken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I have access now. It's too late for that, Blizzard; as if I'd spend time on beta when there's new content about to hit live.
    same happened to me, got beta access last week but I will not download 38gb for 2 weeks of gameplay.
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    same happened to me, got beta access last week but I will not download 38gb for 2 weeks of gameplay.
    O_o Beta will end mostly mid August, not now.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

then change ur sig u lying liar

7+ Year Old Account
    sparty's keys are also gone... yeey....
    #forevernobetaclub
    #noescape
    #hashtagsareacringefest

Formerly known as Arafal

i know that you can link artifacts from wowhead to the ptr and look at them in dressing room, but does anyone know if you can link different skinned artifacts from wowhead? i'd love to see burning reprisal ashbringer on a blood elf paladin.

or maybe if some kind soul from beta could screenshot it for me, that would be nice too.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2016-07-15 at 07:38 PM.

Deleted
    Have they put up a vendor that sells Tier items yet?

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i know that you can link artifacts from wowhead to the ptr and look at them in dressing room, but does anyone know if you can link different skinned artifacts from wowhead? i'd love to see burning reprisal ashbringer on a blood elf paladin.

or maybe if some kind soul from beta could screenshot it for me, that would be nice too.
    You can check it on wowhead in the dressing room. Find Ashbringer Linky click view in 3d, select Bloodelf in the bottom left, directly below it is "Artifact appearance' where you can select the skin and color variant.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    You can check it on wowhead in the dressing room. Find Ashbringer Linky click view in 3d, select Bloodelf in the bottom left, directly below it is "Artifact appearance' where you can select the skin and color variant.
    yeah, i've done that. but the artifact models on wowhead can be buggy and have screwy textures. like, in game, something might look 100% better than in the viewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    soon™ /10char
    [/URL]

soon™ /10char
    FeelsLordMan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    done, you happy?
    [/URL]

You can tell a lot of people got an invite today, these forums are deaaaad.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    sparty's keys are also gone... yeey....
    #forevernobetaclub
    #noescape
    #hashtagsareacringefest
    I am sorry, I just got one as well. I will play with you in my heart.

done, you happy?

okay it's out of my system.

No access for me tho. SOOOOO I'll just have to do productive things instead.