Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    itshappening.jpg

This doesn't mean demon hunter early access starts next week does it?

Can someone tell me what the situation with Garrison Missions is going to be? Are the money quest changes and Salvage Yard changes going live immediately or no? Is it still confirmed that all of my old crates are safe to keep?

Additionally, is it possible to add a BoE item to Void Storage to learn the appearance without being able to equip it on that particular character? I don't have a Plate Wearer yet, but I'd like to save all the appearances for stuff I get from the Salvage Crates. :3

Finally. I enjoyed raiding in WoD...I enjoyed the theme...I didn't enjoy the rng. As an Arcane Mage I will forever remember WoD as Warlords of RnG.
    Another x-pac down...another new one to go. Holy shit....I've played since vanilla.....i'm old now....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlore View Post
    This doesn't mean demon hunter early access starts next week does it?
    Nope. Gonna be another couple of weeks or so.

i am very curios about how well that patch will go. when i look at beta or ptr at the moment, i am VERY curios

i wouldnt assume to play much on patchday. i would assume to await a lot of hotfixes (server and client wise) between patchday and sunday

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally my storage will be empty
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

ya this is no surprise now that i called it and no one around me believed it o well that table that i saw on one of these forums pretty much confirmed it and with the pvp season ending on the 19th it was a dead give away with that knowledge if they weren't so sneaky sneaky about it granted tests, bug squashing and server stress tests still happen just release a general date and revise if needed don't be shy to do that.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    And so ends a particularly tarnished chapter of WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nice, have been many years since vanilla, and here we go again... legion spreads

I'm ready... time to fun more than wod

Good, since my entire bank and void storage and 2 guild banks are full of gear that is waiting to get vendored the second its' added to wardrobe, though I will be keeping any gear that has fun on use effects like Arcanite Ripper and I'll be keeping the T3 I've purchased from the BMAH, just because I can and will definitely have more than enough room now.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Advo View Post
    And so ends a particularly tarnished chapter of WoW.
    yeah. lets say: blizzard - lessons learned.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rorcanna View Post
    word to the wise, make absolutely sure that an item's appearance has indeed been added to your wardrobe before selling/deleting it. This goes for anyone, since we don't know what issues may arise and i've seen cases on beta where items were not added despite meeting requirements.
    listen to this quote!

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasAmaranth View Post
    Can someone tell me what the situation with Garrison Missions is going to be? Are the money quest changes and Salvage Yard changes going live immediately or no? Is it still confirmed that all of my old crates are safe to keep?
    On the PTR, all garrison and shipyard missions that were still running when I copied a character over were marked for failure, even the ones with 100% success rate. That's not such a big deal for the garrison missions but, for the shipyard missions, it exposes the ships to a second round of RNG where they can be destroyed. Personally, I'm not planning on starting any new missions on Monday just in case they do the same thing when the patch goes live.

Also, from experience on the PTR, almost all of the gold missions are gone and the salvage yard changes are in effect. The contents of existing crates shouldn't be affected; however, the gold value of the gear and weapon upgrades from the crates are much lower.
    Last edited by wingram; 2016-07-16 at 12:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    Get that wardrobe going!

The countdown begins! The Garrison Gold Machine will shut down on Tuesday! Back out into the world I go. I believe the Alliance main city is....Storm...Storm...uhhh. OHH! It's STORMWIND!
    Stormforge, right? Something like that????

Gnome Hunters on Tuesday?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    So...will the broken shore event be happening before august 17th? Also I hope those demon invasions start as early as possible. I want to get the pet, toy and as much of the transmog as I can before it goes away.

Also why don't they release the patch at the same time world wide? We get it on the 20th...
    Last edited by Aeula; 2016-07-16 at 12:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Talk about a breath of relief. Thank you, Blizzard!
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    Gnome Hunters on Tuesday?
    That would be correct.

Yes! I was hoping it would be the 19th!
    My banks and void storage are going into meltdown! I can't hold out much longer, Captain!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Yes! I was hoping it would be the 19th!
    My banks and void storage are going into meltdown! I can't hold out much longer, Captain!
    I hear you! My bags are filling up with loot because my bank is chock full of it, and don't even talk about Void Storage; I don't know why, but I just hate the living hell out of it. Can't wait for my bags to be free of loot again!